+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants From Sri Lanka Please Write Here Regarding Your Case

MVINOTH005

Nov 26, 2020
Yes, for Winter intake. I did my medical in advance. The status says "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam". By the way, can you tell me whether the status of each category changes separately upon approval? or it all changes together once the final decision is made?

biggboss

Oct 19, 2020
Yes, for Winter intake. I did my medical in advance. The status says "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam". By the way, can you tell me whether the status of each category changes separately upon approval? or it all changes together once the final decision is made?
If you pass the medical it will be displayed in your gc account, but you won't notify about that update through your email, other than rest will be updated once you receive your final decision

Reactions: MVINOTH005

ash_diaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
hi fellow Sri Lankan applicants! I am writing to see if you guys are planning to submit more Proof of funds as the inflation rate is currently at 16% and therefore the money which we showed in 2020/2021 have depreciated and lost its value. What are your thoughts on this ? Is anyone is doing this or planning to do this ?

Blacksilver

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
Hello,
I got my PPR today, is there any Sri Lankan got their ppr and planning to fly near future?

If there anyone without ppr or anyone who is going to apply for visa don't hesistate to ask any questions I am happy to help you
Thanks
hi fellow Sri Lankan applicants! I am writing to see if you guys are planning to submit more Proof of funds as the inflation rate is currently at 16% and therefore the money which we showed in 2020/2021 have depreciated and lost its value. What are your thoughts on this ? Is anyone is doing this or planning to do this ?
Hi can I please have your time frame

Putaputa

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
Hello guys, I apply on September 7 2022and I did biometric on September 12 2022 but up to now I haven’t receive any biometric update letter yet