Med's Done....
28/08/2019
Passport Req..
31/01/2020
Please join srilankan immigrant who recieved ppr mail

Nadun85

Nov 28, 2017
Hi Guys,
Has anyone done WES assessment for MBA offered by ICBT (Cardiff Metropolitan University) what is the canadian education level
Thanks

Kaveesha90

Aug 18, 2019
Does anyone have an idea on how WES evaluates Attorney at law of Sri Lanka Law College??
Hi, you have to get your transcripts for all the 3 years from Law college and you have to send it to WES along with a copy of your attorney certificate. I got mine done in last September.

Nimz10

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hi everyone!
This is my first post here!
I’m just in the process of filling my ITA application forms. Can someone please tell me how to put / how did you put GCE A/L in education history section of the form. What equivalency does it have? Does it count as high school diploma?
coz it ask
what is the standing at the end of program?
Level of education
Thanks

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
Hi ,
Does anyone here transfred money from a sri lankan bank to a Canadian bank. Please need some help on how to do that.
Called HNB to by Canadian dollars. They said they would sell only if I have travel visa and immigrant visas need to get some special approval from Central bank.
Can someone who has sent money or bought CAD from a bank help
Thanks

Hamsika

Mar 1, 2020
They can do it but the sri lankan lawyers don't know the so called " gift deed" norm. You should ask them to follow the same format as how when someone gift a land or a property to a family member (thagi Oppuwa), Only in this case its cash. Try with a couple of others. When you meet them, just google the gift deed format for canada and show them. They would understand your requirement. I got my affidavit done in this way.
Hi Anu,

Did you show the full amount as Gift Deed. I am planning to get the gift deed from my Mother in law. Will that be an issue?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Hamsika

Mar 1, 2020
Hi Friends,

---- URGENT -----

Is there anyone who submitted EPF balance as proof of funds recently.
Did you submit the contribution history letter as well in addition to the current balance confirmation letter.
The contribution history letter has the following statement which I feel might cause a problem.

"This report is issued at the request of the member and should not be considered as a proof of entitlement. Please note that the
account amendments, Housing Loan default deductions, account amalgamations, refund details and other changes made to a particular member account may not be reflected in the above contribution history report'

Guys,
waiting for the input from those who submitted EPF as POF. very urgent as I am done with medicals and all and stuck in this issue at the last moment.

Thanks
How did you sort this out ?

Sen88

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Guys, I got my WES report on my business management degree from northumbria as a 4 year equivalence. My doubt is, they assessed my HND from BMS Sri Lanka and mentioned that it is not recognized. I got a certificate from Edexcel for the same HND because the first two years at BMS is affiliated with Edexcel. Can I re-apply for my WES assessment with those certificates? Will they analyse it as a second qualification?
They usually evaluate HNDs. Contact Pearson customer support. They will assist you and they will send your documents to WES. I got 2 year diploma equivalency from WES.