App. Filed.......
11-02-2019
AOR Received.
11-04-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
31-05-2019
When we add our educational credentials shouldn't we add it one by one. Therefore after adding both it shows as two or more certificates in our profile
You have to add only post secondary credentials. You AL you should not add as a qualification. On you education tab you should have only your 3 year bachelors degree. Moreover, you have to choose from the drop down menu Degree, Two or more qualifications or Masters. Based on that only your CRS populated. This is very important because when you get an ITA those you can't be changed. If you can't substantiate your CRS from documents when an immigration officer reviews your file your file may rejected at the R10 stage.

Reactions: Jonathan_2019

Jonathan_2019

Oct 6, 2019
You have to add only post secondary credentials. You AL you should not add as a qualification. On you education tab you should have only your 3 year bachelors degree. Moreover, you have to choose from the drop down menu Degree, Two or more qualifications or Masters. Based on that only your CRS populated. This is very important because when you get an ITA those you can't be changed. If you can't substantiate your CRS from documents when an immigration officer reviews your file your file may rejected at the R10 stage.
Thanks Hasitha!! I didn't include it in the application. Now waiting and hoping for the best!!

Reactions: hasithaviduranga

chasha7

Feb 23, 2019
Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
I am going to show my proof of funds through my savings + EPF balance.
I have obtained EPF Balance confirmation letter and EPF contribution history statement. Do we have to submit both of these documents ?

In EPF contribution history statement, it was mention that;
"This report is issued at the request of the member and should not be considered as a proof of entitlement. Please note that the account amendments, Housing Loan default deductions, account amalgamations, refund details & any other changes made to a particular member account may not be reflected in the above contribution history report."
So will it be an issue?
Kindly give your opinion. I am about to submit my application.

hasithaviduranga

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
Edmonton Alberta
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-02-2019
AOR Received.
11-04-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
31-05-2019
I am going to show my proof of funds through my savings + EPF balance.
I have obtained EPF Balance confirmation letter and EPF contribution history statement. Do we have to submit both of these documents ?

In EPF contribution history statement, it was mention that;
"This report is issued at the request of the member and should not be considered as a proof of entitlement. Please note that the account amendments, Housing Loan default deductions, account amalgamations, refund details & any other changes made to a particular member account may not be reflected in the above contribution history report."
So will it be an issue?
Kindly give your opinion. I am about to submit my application.
There will be RRs in your file when you submit EPF statements. Best to show savings and FDs as POF. If they put RRs approval of your file gets delayed. And mind you recently IRCC does not send much ADRs. So advisable to avoid much complications.

chasha7

Feb 23, 2019
Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
Hi Friends,

---- URGENT -----

Is there anyone who submitted EPF balance as proof of funds recently.
Did you submit the contribution history letter as well in addition to the current balance confirmation letter.
The contribution history letter has the following statement which I feel might cause a problem.

"This report is issued at the request of the member and should not be considered as a proof of entitlement. Please note that the
account amendments, Housing Loan default deductions, account amalgamations, refund details and other changes made to a particular member account may not be reflected in the above contribution history report'

Guys,
waiting for the input from those who submitted EPF as POF. very urgent as I am done with medicals and all and stuck in this issue at the last moment.

Thanks
Hi ruka,
I have the same problem. Kindly share how did u manage that.. I am also about to submit my application and stuck in this.
Thanks.

yash_91

Nov 13, 2019
Hi,

I just finished my MSC from Colombo University, School of Computing.
It would be highly appreciated if anyone can give some insight on below,

01. Does anyone know the process on how or whom I should meet to get transcripts for WES?
02. How long will it take them to give me the certified transcripts in the envelop, as I am hoping to mail it myself?
03. Is any payment required by UOC to give us the results in the WES format?

Thanks in advance :)

Vivek_lk

May 22, 2016
Has anyone here got WES evaluation for CIM diploma? If so, please let me know what the evaluation was? This is for Level 6 Diploma. TIA

gayajust

Star Member
Sep 14, 2018
Category........
FSW
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
21-08-2019
AOR Received.
18-09-2019
hi guys ,
Any body Know how can we find the visa office which is process our application?
My AOR is 18th Sep 2019.

Harsha23

May 23, 2019
Srilanka
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10/07/2019
AOR Received.
7/8/2019
Med's Request
24/72019
Med's Done....
28/08/2019
Passport Req..
31/01/2020
Is anybody from Srilanka whose august Aor

sanXD10

Nov 21, 2019
Hi,

I just finished my MSC from Colombo University, School of Computing.
It would be highly appreciated if anyone can give some insight on below,

01. Does anyone know the process on how or whom I should meet to get transcripts for WES?
02. How long will it take them to give me the certified transcripts in the envelop, as I am hoping to mail it myself?
03. Is any payment required by UOC to give us the results in the WES format?

Thanks in advance :)
1. Go to the UCSC exams branch they know the process.
2. Arrange a shipping label and provide that to UCSC, DHL will go collect it. you will get a airway bill tracking id.
3. Yes a small payment for transcripts.

Reactions: yash_91

Aaqee

Nov 28, 2019
Hi. I hope you would be able to help me. I have completed my IEMS Associate teachers Diploma, which is quite equivalent to the Cambridge Teachers diploma. I need to evaluate it from the WES and confused over its acceptance. Would someone be able to give me some information regarding this? Has anyone done an evaluation in a similar course and how was the outcome. Pls help

Amanisa

Dec 20, 2019
Hello everyone ,

We r just starting the process,
My husband has only the Chartered Accountant (SL) qualification. ( no degrees )
He is currently working as a finance manager ( 7 years post qualification ). I read in few websites that u have to have a bachelors degree, to apply for canada. Is it true? Can anyone help me please ,

Dev1992

May 5, 2019
Hi guys

anyone here with AOR n awaiting from Sri Lanka visa office ?

I called the IRCC numbers to check in the status and the VO they said it’s being processed in Colombo?

Any idea how their processing times are and how I can call them to check the progress of the application?

thanks in advance
- Dev

Reactions: Harsha23