+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants from Sri Lanka Connect here

jana23

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
Anyone who applied for prearrival services in Sri Lanka? Is there in person sessions or is it only online services in Sri Lanka?

Last edited:

Dev1992

May 5, 2019
Hello !

I am applying for PR through EE with my spouse. We received the ITA on the 24th and now in the process of applying for PR.

We have done our bachelors in a Sri Lankan institute that is affiliated to a UK university. So, for the institute of study, I have mentioned the name of the UK university, and the location of study as Sri Lanka. Is this alright? Or should we mention the institute we studied in Sri Lanka along with the British university as well?

thanks in advance
/Dev

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
Hi friends,
I am gathering docs for my eApr submission. I need to get my birth certificates translated. I know they do it in registrar general dept, Denzil kobbekaduwa mw, Battaramulla.
The CIC site says , I need to get an affidavit from the translator. Have any of you have a sample ? And the requirements say we need to get the translations attested by a notory.
Is there anyone here who got the translations and these done from Battaramulla office. Please help
Thanks

tomking101

Dec 29, 2018
Hi ! Sorry if this is a re-post.

I'm about to submit the documents. Can anyone let me whether I need to submit both sides of the digital photo?

Sid1989

Aug 23, 2019
Hello !

I am applying for PR through EE with my spouse. We received the ITA on the 24th and now in the process of applying for PR.

We have done our bachelors in a Sri Lankan institute that is affiliated to a UK university. So, for the institute of study, I have mentioned the name of the UK university, and the location of study as Sri Lanka. Is this alright? Or should we mention the institute we studied in Sri Lanka along with the British university as well?

thanks in advance
/Dev
Only the UK university will be fine. No need to mention the institute in Sri Lanka.

Reactions: Dev1992

Panie87

Sep 5, 2019
You have to send copies of your certificates to WES, and ask your university to directly send the transcripts along with a duly filled academic request form to Wes.

The whole process is simple, need not to worry.
Scanned print outs for photocopies? Many Thanks!

Panie87

Sep 5, 2019
Hi Guys ,

Im Ashan , I need a quick clarification on ACMA/CGMA membership evaluation from WES , I contacted CIMA & they confirmed they will send only the transcript but not the membership certificates, I saw if you just get your transcript evaluated without membership it will be less points. Could someone help me on this matter ?

If CIMA does not send the ACMA/CGMA certificates how can we send it ? and what score they give for ACMA/CGMA ? As i'm aware WES does not accept certificates from candidates unless otherwise it has been sent by the institute , Guys Don't we have a WhstApp group so it will be very quick and more helpful ?

In my WES account, the document requirements for ACMA says,

1.Certificate - For completed study, you send a clear and legible copy of this document to WES. Do not send your original document.

2. Transcript of Academic Records - For completed study, ask the appropriate examining body to send your document directly to WES in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate official.

hasithaviduranga

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
Edmonton Alberta
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-02-2019
AOR Received.
11-04-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
31-05-2019

In my WES account, the document requirements for ACMA says,

1.Certificate - For completed study, you send a clear and legible copy of this document to WES. Do not send your original document.

2. Transcript of Academic Records - For completed study, ask the appropriate examining body to send your document directly to WES in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate official.
You need to give a photo copy of the membership certificate to Nikitha at CIMA division Colombo to include it in the package along with the transcript.

Kathik2

Star Member
Nov 15, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-08-2019
IELTS Request
CLB10
Dear Srilankans
how much did it cost for medical in Asiri?