+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants from Sri Lanka Connect here

tristonz

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi I'm from Colombo. I've sent my docs to WES. I have sent them 2 certificates of diploma and a degree certificate. I followed BSc in Business management at NIBM. Will they count with 2 or more qualifications?

Thanks,
Hi. Is the degree from UCD?
Yes, yours will most likely be recognized as Two or more certificates, diploma or degrees.

hasithaviduranga

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
Edmonton Alberta
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-02-2019
AOR Received.
11-04-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
31-05-2019
Yeah. They took time with my application. Processing times for the whole June 2018 AOR group turned out to be little slow.
But got the PPR eventually.
Was your application complicated? Military training?

tristonz

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Wow have you ordered GCMS notes? Anyway congratulations! (Y)
I wasn't until the very last months. But then I decided to order.
To be honest, rest of the steps happened really really quickly after my GCMS notes.

Thank you mate. Hope you'll get yours soon too.!

hasithaviduranga

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
Edmonton Alberta
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-02-2019
AOR Received.
11-04-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
31-05-2019
I wasn't until the very last months. But then I decided to order.
To be honest, rest of the steps happened really really quickly after my GCMS notes.

Thank you mate. Hope you'll get yours soon too.!
You sounds like an aussi :p. Anyway thanks!

G Hameed

Aug 7, 2019
Hi. Is the degree from UCD?
Yes, yours will most likely be recognized as Two or more certificates, diploma or degrees.
Thanks a lot for your reply. Yes I did the UCD degree in business management and the diplomas I did were in the same field as a part of the degree. I really hope they will count them as two qualifications. Waiting to hear from you.

tristonz

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Thanks a lot for your reply. Yes I did the UCD degree in business management and the diplomas I did were in the same field as a part of the degree. I really hope they will count them as two qualifications. Waiting to hear from you.
Yes. Yours will be counted as two or more qualifications. :D
Good luck with the rest of the application process.

G Hameed

Aug 7, 2019
Thanks a lot. Your comment has been a really good news to me . Yes I’m waiting for their evaluation report. I’m supposed to get the report in two weeks. Thanks a lot for the wishes. Will keep you posted further on my application process. Thanks once again.

Reactions: tristonz

Ferni

Jul 28, 2019
No. Address should be as said above.

H.E. THE HIGH COMMISSIONER, THE HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA, 33A, 5th Lane, Colpetty, Colombo
Pretty straightforward actually.
I applied through here :
https://eservices.police.lk/ClearanceCertificate/home.action

You'll get it in 2 weeks. I put my home address in Sri Lanka and my parents couriered it to me. It's much faster. If not it will take month or more for international mail to arrive.

Also, make sure you indicate all your travels and visits to Sri Lanka when you are applying. Unlike police reports from other countries, Sri Lankan PCC actually indicates the times periods of your stay in SL.
Hi Hgunawa,

When applying from abroad which high commission did you put as the addressee? Should it be the Canada HC in Sri Lanka or the Canada HC in your country of resident?

hgunawa

Jan 8, 2017
Hi Hgunawa,

When applying from abroad which high commission did you put as the addressee? Should it be the Canada HC in Sri Lanka or the Canada HC in your country of resident?
I addressed it to :
The consul general, consulate general for the D.S.R of Sri Lanka, Toronto.(country of residence)

G Hameed

Aug 7, 2019
As you said the they counted me 2 qualifications. :) I have a small question apart from that. Can my dad's brother's children be put under a relations living in Canada? They are citizen of canada. Thanks.