+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants from Sri Lanka Connect here

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
I am trying to do the same for my partner, wonder if you managed to get the O/L and A/L assessed?
Note that points are awarded only for the highest qualification. Therefore, I'm not sure if it's worth or not to assess the O/L and A/L certificates unless there is a specific requirement of your college to assess them (if you're applying for student visa)

infranerd

Dec 2, 2021
Category........
WP
Note that points are awarded only for the highest qualification. Therefore, I'm not sure if it's worth or not to assess the O/L and A/L certificates unless there is a specific requirement of your college to assess them (if you're applying for student visa)
Thanks Heshan. this is for my express entry. if i have my spouse's high school (A/L) evaluated i believe it will add 2 more points. just checking if anyone had done this before.

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
Thanks Heshan. this is for my express entry. if i have my spouse's high school (A/L) evaluated i believe it will add 2 more points. just checking if anyone had done this before.
Please refer this. The points are awarded only for the highest qualification. For an example, if you have both Bachelor's and Master's you can claim points only for the Master's Degree. It's no harm evaluating both Bachelor's and Master's certificates as you may require those when you're applying for jobs in Canada.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/criteria-comprehensive-ranking-system/grid.html

infranerd

Dec 2, 2021
Category........
WP
Please refer this. The points are awarded only for the highest qualification. For an example, if you have both Bachelor's and Master's you can claim points only for the Master's Degree. It's no harm evaluating both Bachelor's and Master's certificates as you may require those when you're applying for jobs in Canada.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/criteria-comprehensive-ranking-system/grid.html
Thanks machan. She does not have any degree. So I am planning to claim the two points for A/Ls.

Ayeshavp

Jul 13, 2023
please tell me how to apply credential evaluation for A/l and o/l from wes. Do I need to contact examination department in SL. I'm already in Canada. But they need satisfied English and mathematics knowledge verification to registration for associate degree. Is it possible with my a/l and o/l certificates?

Deena_SL2023

Jul 14, 2023
Hi, does anyone know how long it generally takes for Colombo, Sri Lanka VFS to stamp the passport and give it back?
Hey did you get your passport back and if yes then how long did it take? I gave my passport to VFS Colombo on 20th June and still didn't receive it. Are you also applying for PR?

sathanava

Dec 24, 2017
Hey did you get your passport back and if yes then how long did it take? I gave my passport to VFS Colombo on 20th June and still didn't receive it. Are you also applying for PR?
Hey, nope I didn't get it yet. I submitted this 4th, and yeah PR. Can you keep me posted when you get it?