+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants from Sri Lanka Connect here

ICP

Sep 16, 2017
Have you ordered GCMS notes? It would give a comprehensive detail to your file. It would also trigger the case processing officer to look into your file if it has been idle. Your PPR is hopefully on the way!!!
Yes, GCMS might help. I ordered one in mid-March (Nov 20th AOR), at that time file was last updated for Biometrics. but got my PPR this week. I think the GCMS prompting action might have helped.

babyshamini14

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
Can some pls clarify doubt with proof of fund.

I don't have sufficient bank balance can I ask my relative to transfer me and us it as proof of fund ?

Mel14

Aug 31, 2018
Can some pls clarify doubt with proof of fund.

I don't have sufficient bank balance can I ask my relative to transfer me and us it as proof of fund ?
You may have to get it as a gift and a gift deed along with it proving to IRCC that it isnt a loan. so get a gift deed and provide a letter of explanation to IRCC.

MaryAnn04

May 16, 2019
Hi All! My husband & I have submitted our entry in Nov 2018. Wanted to check if anyone here who submitted around the same time has received their COPR yet? Or on average how long did your application take?
Our application says its taking longer than usual. Little concerned coz they've not requested for any other information either. Appreciate your inputs!

Mel14

Aug 31, 2018
Hi All! My husband & I have submitted our entry in Nov 2018. Wanted to check if anyone here who submitted around the same time has received their COPR yet? Or on average how long did your application take?
Our application says its taking longer than usual. Little concerned coz they've not requested for any other information either. Appreciate your inputs!
we are 8 months and still waiting... try ordering GCMS notes to know the status of your application...

MaryAnn04

May 16, 2019
we are 8 months and still waiting... try ordering GCMS notes to know the status of your application...
Thanks for your message. And I did check out information on the GCMS as well just today. Have you applied for the same? Was it helpful?

Mel14

Aug 31, 2018
Thanks for your message. And I did check out information on the GCMS as well just today. Have you applied for the same? Was it helpful?
yes i got my GCMS today, it says review required so talking to my consultant regarding that.
it is said that ordering GCMS triggers them to look into our file, if it is kept aside. fact or fiction , God only knows...:)

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
GCMS are helpful in the form that it will tell you what is going on with your application. If you ordered one, it is recommended not to order another set of notes before receiving the first one.

MaryAnn04

May 16, 2019
yes i got my GCMS today, it says review required so talking to my consultant regarding that.
it is said that ordering GCMS triggers them to look into our file, if it is kept aside. fact or fiction , God only knows...:)
Yeah I guess nothing is certain, but worth a shot! Good luck on your application :)

Reactions: Mel14

therishid

May 17, 2019
Hey guys ,
could some one please tell me if I’m having CIMA ACMA what education should I select in calculating the CRS points, is it Bachelors degree 3 or more years? And how many points do I get?

ICP

Sep 16, 2017
Hey guys ,
could some one please tell me if I’m having CIMA ACMA what education should I select in calculating the CRS points, is it Bachelors degree 3 or more years? And how many points do I get?
ACMA will be evaluated as 4-year Bachelors by WES.

Ashsha

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hi, can someone help me with filling the profile details for the study of CIMA?

Which field of study should I select?
"Business, management,.....?"

For Diploma in management accounting, which level of education should I select? WES has evaluated as diploma 2 years. S

babyshamini14

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
You may have to get it as a gift and a gift deed along with it proving to IRCC that it isnt a loan. so get a gift deed and provide a letter of explanation to IRCC.
Thank u so much, should I again deposit the gift money in bank and show six month bank statement or can I get a gift deed cheque after I get ITA please clarify

Mel14

Aug 31, 2018
Thank u so much, should I again deposit the gift money in bank and show six month bank statement or can I get a gift deed cheque after I get ITA please clarify
i think its better to keep it in the bank for at least 3- 6 months, meanwhile u can get your other documents and gift deed ready as well.. then apply for ITA cos u will have only 60 days to submit everything... dont rush it, try to get all the documentation done perfectly so u will not have problems after ITA..