+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants from Sri Lanka Connect here

sathanava

Dec 24, 2017
Yes will do. Can you please do the same? I'm worried because a friend got his passport back in 2 weeks last year and its already 3.5 weeks for me
Was there any update on your Application tracker account? My one got updated after 5 days from the PP submission, but nothing changed in the account.

Deena_SL2023

Jul 14, 2023
It didn't say anything, but last updated date got changed. That's on the top right corner in your tracker (above last logged in date).
Yeah that happens regularly on my tracker too. I've had two updates since i submitted my ppt. I think its just a regular system update. Let's hope for the best. Perhaps these days they are busy with student visas for the fall semester.

Reactions: sathanava

Deena_SL2023

Jul 14, 2023
@Deena_SL2023 I got an update from VFS today saying my passport has been dispatched from IRCC. But still it is not ready for collection.
Hey I got the same message. I think we should be able to collect our passports by tomorrow. Your processing time was faster than mine. It took 30 days for me! Congratulations on getting your PR

sathanava

Dec 24, 2017
Hey I got the same message. I think we should be able to collect our passports by tomorrow. Your processing time was faster than mine. It took 30 days for me! Congratulations on getting your PR
Awesome, I just chatted with one of the VFS agent, they said it is ready for collection from 8.30 to 2 today. Obviously tomorrow :D

Reactions: Deena_SL2023

Iksameera

May 13, 2017
Hi
Sri Lankan O/L certificate can we evaluate by WED ?
it will equal to Canadian High school or?
Your advices are most welcome