+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants from Quebec who applied or planning to apply through Express Entry

Quebec_EE_FSW

Sep 9, 2015
Hello All,

This forum is for all the Quebec residents who have applied (approved or in process applicants) and who are planning to a apply (or waiting for AOR).

We can all share our experiences, discuss about the queries that CIC could have regarding our residence in Quebec and other stuff.

I myself is an FSW applicant from Montreal who have applied a month ago. So I want to get in touch with the seniors who have been successfully approved from Quebec and share the thoughts with fellow mates who are sailing from Quebec.

Cheers!!!!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
At some point in the processing of your application CIC will ask for proof that you plan to reside outside of Quebec. In response to this letter, you'll want to show that you are either planning on moving outside of Quebec or have already moved outside of Quebec. If you have not yet moved outside of Quebec when you receive this letter, you will want to provide strong proof of your intentions to move (e.g. a signed job offer for a role outside of Quebec).

If you want to make the process as simple for yourself as possible, start looking for a job outside of Quebec now and make the move to a different province before CIC asks you for proof.

Quebec_EE_FSW

Sep 9, 2015
Thanks for your response.

I have been working in Montreal for almost 3 years and have a valid closed work permit and visa for 1 more year. But, my project with the client is about to end in 6 weeks and after that I will be laid-off. I have to live on employment insurance till my employer finds a new project or I find a new job. I am trying pretty much to find a job outside Quebec but had really very hard time. I had many rejection letters stating to contact them after I get my permanent residency.

Can anyone suggest me if I can move to a different province after i am laid-off and update that address in my file. Should this be enough to prove my intentions to live outside Quebec.

Suggestions needed!!!!

baltejcic

May 4, 2013
Hi Every one,

I started my job at a company whose head office is in Quebec but I am working at Vancouver will this be an issue for my application.

regards,
Baltej Singh

Piyushp22

Sep 22, 2015
Dear Friends,

I ma also Quebec Aspirant. I will apply in 2016. Is there any documentation guide which is required while application?
Please add me if there is any whatsapp group, my number is +447468277873

Regards,
Piyush

SagiCZ

Jan 7, 2016
Does anyone have an experience with Express Entry while living in Quebec?

How did you prove your intention to settle? Did you get rejected?

I plan to move only after I get my PR so I wouldn't have a lot of proof. I also don't know exactly where I want to move after I get my PR :(

highzzz

Jul 29, 2016
Hi All, Can anyone help in finding correct link or alternate link for online evaluation of profile for Preliminary Evaluation for Immigration for Quebec?

Thanks.

Nikedev

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
I also have same question, how to prove the intention to live outside quebec? I hope someone explain or provide correct guideline to get the proof collected.