+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants from Qatar - Let’s connect here

Ashsha

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hi,

Has anyone from Qatar applied for PR in the Express entry? We can connect here and share our experiences and help each other.

riyazqa

Jan 8, 2020
Qatar
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Dear All,
I am a new applicant AOR - Sept 2020 from Doha Qatar.
Appreciate if you provide your timeline and status.

Reactions: Jaisonds

moe_218

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
I'm AOR August 2019 :) I did however get married in November and that probably add few steps in the application. At this point the last update is we both passed medical exam on August31 (Re-med for me, new for the wife) and nothing since then... no response to web forms of course :D

riyazqa

Jan 8, 2020
Qatar
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
I'm AOR August 2019 :) I did however get married in November and that probably add few steps in the application. At this point the last update is we both passed medical exam on August31 (Re-med for me, new for the wife) and nothing since then... no response to web forms of course :D
Did you try to get GCMS Notes

moe_218

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Did you try to get GCMS Notes
I requested one before medicals... it says everything passed basically just waiting on medical for both of us. I'm hoping we won't have to do anything else. What's really concerning that I've seen posts for people with same status and they've been waiting for months ... :(

riyazqa

Jan 8, 2020
Qatar
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
I requested one before medicals... it says everything passed basically just waiting on medical for both of us. I'm hoping we won't have to do anything else. What's really concerning that I've seen posts for people with same status and they've been waiting for months ... :(
oh 1 year, :( that is too long waiting. Hope you will receive golden email sooon :)

Reactions: moe_218