NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2015
Nomination.....
19-06-2015
AOA,

can any tell me how to apply canada study permit visa as i am working in oman but i am pakistani national, as there is no canadian embassy in oman, as i check from website , for many GCC countries including omani residents also have to apply from Abudabhi, but i want to know what is procedure for those who are not omani national and working in oman .
waiting for guidance ..

ahmad2325

Jun 22, 2014
Muscat,Oman
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
do we have people applying from Oman , Muscat , lets network here , i will be applying under NOC 1123

mukthar7702

Nov 2, 2020
AOA,

can any tell me how to apply canada study permit visa as i am working in oman but i am pakistani national, as there is no canadian embassy in oman, as i check from website , for many GCC countries including omani residents also have to apply from Abudabhi, but i want to know what is procedure for those who are not omani national and working in oman .
waiting for guidance ..
Bro, I am going to apply from Oman in the coming week.
Many of my friends who applied are receiving rejection stating that "Not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on on your current employment situation" My case is similar as them, I am also employed in muscat.

Do you know what kind of documents will satisfy them that I won't stay in Canada illegally?

JASKARANDHS

Dec 12, 2020
Mississauga
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Bro, I am going to apply from Oman in the coming week.
Many of my friends who applied are receiving rejection stating that "Not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on on your current employment situation" My case is similar as them, I am also employed in muscat.

Do you know what kind of documents will satisfy them that I won't stay in Canada illegally?
When you apply for a visitor visa to Canada, the immigration officer will assess whether you have strong ties to your home country that would incentivize you to return after your visit to Canada. This means that the officer must be satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay.

In order to demonstrate this, you could provide evidence of your strong ties to your home country, such as:

1. Proof of employment: Provide a letter from your current employer confirming your employment and stating that you will return to work after your visit to Canada.
  2. Property and family ties: If you own property, provide evidence of ownership. Provide evidence of your family ties in your home country, such as marriage certificates and birth certificates of your children.
  3. Financial ties: Provide bank statements and other financial documents to show that you have sufficient funds to support yourself during your visit to Canada and to return home.
  4. Travel history: Provide evidence of any previous travels you have made to other countries, to demonstrate your compliance with previous visa requirements and your intention to return home after your visit to Canada.
By providing these types of documents, you can demonstrate to the immigration officer that you have strong ties to your home country and that you are likely to return home after your visit to Canada.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When you apply for a visitor visa to Canada, the immigration officer will assess whether you have strong ties to your home country that would incentivize you to return after your visit to Canada. This means that the officer must be satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay.

In order to demonstrate this, you could provide evidence of your strong ties to your home country, such as:

1. Proof of employment: Provide a letter from your current employer confirming your employment and stating that you will return to work after your visit to Canada.
  2. Property and family ties: If you own property, provide evidence of ownership. Provide evidence of your family ties in your home country, such as marriage certificates and birth certificates of your children.
  3. Financial ties: Provide bank statements and other financial documents to show that you have sufficient funds to support yourself during your visit to Canada and to return home.
  4. Travel history: Provide evidence of any previous travels you have made to other countries, to demonstrate your compliance with previous visa requirements and your intention to return home after your visit to Canada.
By providing these types of documents, you can demonstrate to the immigration officer that you have strong ties to your home country and that you are likely to return home after your visit to Canada.
Why don't you reply to recent posts (instead of digging > 2 years old posts)?