Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All the applicants from India can share their experience and timelines, support from all the members especially senior members are required.

Ramniwas

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any wants to know about getting transcripts from MDU Rohtak can ask questions. Its as very simple and hassle free experience if you have an idea of procedure before visiting university.

karandeepwalia

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
0124/1123
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
04/11/2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/11/2017
LANDED..........
07/11/2017
Its easy and one day process.
Carry all your marksheets, get them printed on the letterhead go to the registrar, get them stamped and then get them sealed.
200 per transcript.
I got 3.

dexter87

Mar 14, 2016
Hi

Apologies if i am not abiding to any rules for posting.
I am starting up with the process would like to confirm from the members that 1st step is ECA?
I did my Btech from Lingaya's Faridabad which is affilated to MDU Rohtak.
I read from the forum threads that i would need all semester marksheets and final degree (original and photocopy). Is that all?
Also what is the letter head people are talking about?

TIA :)

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
dexter87 said:
Hi

I am starting up with the process would like to confirm from the members that 1st step is ECA?
I read from the forum threads that i would need all semester marksheets and final degree (original and photocopy). Is that all?

Yes, to create an Express Entry profile, you would need to have your ECA and IELTS done. For the detail process and other queries, you can refer to this thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html

Ramniwas

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dexter87 said:
Hi

yes, you will need your all semester mark sheets and your degree and 2 sets of photocopy of both. register on wes site to get your reference number.
Enter university through gate no 2.Enter the block on left side.
pay your fees which is rs 200 per mark sheet.
The officer responsible for engg department ask for pay slip and documents (original and photocopy) and tell you to submit and collect your transcript after a week.
Upon requesting he will tell you to prepare your transcript from tea stall which is outside the block who has a computer and expert of preparing transcipts. he can take upto rs 400.
all what he did is type marks with subject name of all your semester on a paper. take a rough print of it and verify yourself for correction,then show it to officer,he will ask your thousand times if you verified it because it is his work to type it error free.
upon verification he will give you a letter head of mdu to print the transcript.
they will keep your 1 set of photocopy with them and what i did is attested the other one by registrar and placed in sealed envelope provided by them with transcript.
one more thing when you courier them through fedex they will ask for more than 3000 rs. tell them it is educational documents. there is a student scheme under which you can send them at rs 1200.
thanks

dexter87

Mar 14, 2016
Thanks Stanlee
Thanks Ramnivas too for the much required details. Will put up my queries here in case i have any.

dexter87

Mar 14, 2016
Hi

Finally after being very lazy, i have got my transcripts. Also got CLB level 7 in IELTS.
Would soon be sending my transcripts to WES Canada for ECA.
Just wanted to check with the forum experts that do i need to send any any extra documents to WES?.

Also i read in some thread about discounted courier prices by (i guess by bluedart or fedex) for students. Does someone know about it too?

Thanks

davidravi

Jan 25, 2015
dexter87 said:
Hi

Finally after being very lazy, i have got my transcripts. Also got CLB level 7 in IELTS.
Would soon be sending my transcripts to WES Canada for ECA.
Just wanted to check with the forum experts that do i need to send any any extra documents to WES?.

Also i read in some thread about discounted courier prices by (i guess by bluedart or fedex) for students. Does someone know about it too?

Thanks
Hi dexter87,

I used Indiapost to send the documents to WES CANADA.

I thought the charge was less compared to other service providers and it reached there in 3 or 4 days.

crimsonautumn

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
davidravi said:
Hi dexter87,

I used Indiapost to send the documents to WES CANADA.

I thought the charge was less compared to other service providers and it reached there in 3 or 4 days.

Which service of Indiapost was that ? Speed Post ?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crimsonautumn said:
Which service of Indiapost was that ? Speed Post ?
Use worldnetexpress. They are tie-up between India post & DHL. Shipping and tracking is provided by DHL.
http://www.worldnetexpress.com