+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants between Feb 27th and Nov 28th 2008...Check this out if you have'nt

Cardio9Genius

Sep 10, 2009
Hello Friends

For those of you who have applied for the FSW category permanent residence in between
Feb 27th 2008 and Nov 28th 2008, and were wondering if your NOC code fits in the new 38 occupation list released at the end of November 2008, I have some information for you.

Please check the link below and scroll down to the head ‘Tool kit’ under which you will find OP 6 in parentheses just download that pdf and read the page 17 of the document in which it clearly says something about how the applications during the above specified period will be dealt with..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2008/ob089.asp

I guess now it’s more obvious that applicants shouldn’t be goin haywire about their status when they apply in the above said period and every body stand with a fair chance..

Jus on a lighter note!
Chill with a beer!

Best luck for all of you!!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Cardio9Genius said:
Hello Friends

For those of you who have applied for the FSW category permanent residence in between
Feb 27th 2008 and Nov 28th 2008, and were wondering if your NOC code fits in the new 38 occupation list released at the end of November 2008, I have some information for you.

Please check the link below and scroll down to the head ‘Tool kit' under which you will find OP 6 in parentheses just download that pdf and read the page 17 of the document in which it clearly says something about how the applications during the above specified period will be dealt with..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2008/ob089.asp

I guess now it's more obvious that applicants shouldn't be goin haywire about their status when they apply in the above said period and every body stand with a fair chance..

Jus on a lighter note!
Chill with a beer!

Best luck for all of you!!
Sorry, but I believe you are reading too much into the statement. What it means is that a person who applied after 28/02/08 and didn't have 1 years experience in a "38" Noc, but would have on 28/11/08, will be treated as is they had the full year in the NOC. You still require 1 years experience in the "38" to qualify for FSW 1 if you applied at any time after 28/02/08.

PMM

PMM

Cardio9Genius

Sep 10, 2009
Hi PMM...

Interestin, and a nice point made. I presume ur reply speaks about the first part of the paragraph i was initially referrin to. Could you please explain me a scenario for the second part of the paragraph..say
"For someone who met the requirements as of the application received date, but no
longer meets them, the reference point should be the application received date. The rule of thumb is
to apply the requirements in a manner that favors the client. Applicants could not self screen before
the Ministerial Instructions were made public"

As i imagine, if some one had a 1 year experience at the time of application, he will have it for the rest of his life. There will be no question of him not havin the experience later say for example today.How can you explain this ??
Except NOC code non conformation, i can not think of any other way in which an applicant meets requirements at the time of application and not meetin them at the time of decsion makin.

May be u if have some more permutations and combinations up ur sleeve, you could share them.

Cheers

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Cardio9Genius said:
Hi PMM...

Interestin, and a nice point made. I presume ur reply speaks about the first part of the paragraph i was initially referrin to. Could you please explain me a scenario for the second part of the paragraph..say
"For someone who met the requirements as of the application received date, but no
longer meets them, the reference point should be the application received date. The rule of thumb is
to apply the requirements in a manner that favors the client. Applicants could not self screen before
the Ministerial Instructions were made public"

As i imagine, if some one had a 1 year experience at the time of application, he will have it for the rest of his life. There will be no question of him not havin the experience later say for example today.How can you explain this ??
Except NOC code non conformation, i can not think of any other way in which an applicant meets requirements at the time of application and not meetin them at the time of decsion makin.

May be u if have some more permutations and combinations up ur sleeve, you could share them.

Cheers
That covers persons who had 1 years experience in the "38" between 28/02/98 and 28/02/08, but on 28/11/08 that full years experience was now over 10 years old. An example would be easier to understand.
If Joe Blow worked as 0213 Manager from June 97 to June 98, and from then on worked in a non qualifying NOC if his application had been opened on 28/02/08 he would have had 1 year in a qualifying NOC. But when the Ministerial list was issued on issued 28/11/08, Joe Blow's 1 years experience was more than 10 years ago. So CIC/CHC would give him the benefit of the doubt, by saying that if his application was opened on 28/02/08 his years experience in 0213 was still in the past 10 years.

PMM

syedrahman1980

Mar 28, 2009
Dear friends
this is was discussed earlier and we could not conclude anyhting. Only God & CIC can say what may happen to those.

Those who applied between the period see hope, who did not see a clear rejection.

Good luck.

SYED