+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

applicants between 20-30 june gather here for updates

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
I have been applied Visa on 25/06 for PhD but so far no progress on my file even though medical is also not updated. I have applied offline through VFS Delhi and my session starts from 05/09.Shall I expect Visa before 15/08?

nranjith

Jul 19, 2018
Applied at Bangalore vfs on 29 June for student visa September intake, University scheme. Still no update. Please update me if anyone is on the same boat as me and gets a reply. I'm scared I won't get my visa on time.

sanjeev2000

Jul 18, 2018
I have applied on 20 june for September intake and till now muy medical has not been updated its been 29 days . Can nybody tell me how much more time they will take to update . As my file in delhi vfs
Please help
I applied on 26th june under SDS for sept uptake nothing received yet not even acknowledgement .

Naresh_kumar

Jun 15, 2018
I have applied on June 30th under University category with medical upfront. No updates yet. Not even an acknowledgement mail. The last mail I received was Submission confirmation.

Naresh_kumar

Jun 15, 2018
Hi, I have been accepted to BSc computer science at University of Calgary. I live in Aurangabad, India. I am a GCE A level student and my ielts requirement was waived off. I applied for my study permit online on 30th June 2018 via generic method.
I submitted the following documents:
1. Application for study permit made outside Canada
2. Family Information
3. Letter of acceptance (finalised offer)
3. Proof of financial support (Only submitted Education loan sanction letter of Rs. 51 lacs and ny parents bank statements with fund around 10 lacs)
4. Digital photo
5. Medical exam information sheet
6. SOP
7. Temporary residence application

I did not opt for IELTS and didn't submit any educational certificates with my application since it wasn't asked for. I did mention about IELTS waiver and my CIE grades in my SOP. Do you think not submitting these would reduce chances of my visa approval ? Also, will loan sanction letter and my parents bank statement suffice as proof of financial support ?
And by when should I expect a decision on my Visa application ?
Hey!

Yes it is required to mention why u hve r waived off from IELTS and attach a proof. I saw this in an online consultancy website. I also did the same. I think the financial proof is enough.
Hope for the best

hrithvik123

Jul 17, 2018
Hey!

Yes it is required to mention why u hve r waived off from IELTS and attach a proof. I saw this in an online consultancy website. I also did the same. I think the financial proof is enough.
Hope for the best
Hi, I did mention about it in my SOP.. but didn't attach any proof... Anyways, i did send them a cse on 18th with my academic documents and screenshot of an email in which the admissions dept at University of Calgary states that i donot require ielts.. hope we all get visa soon

salome serrao

Jun 16, 2018
Guys relax u will get and updates soon as they are sorting the applicants of April may and June 1st and 2nd week..u will definally hear from them next week..