+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants being processed in Paris VO - Let's connect here

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
please let us know if you receive aynthing from Paris VO. any info will be appreciated as a progress from paris.

I got french citizenship last year, but my application is processed by my country of birth which is Russia, so who knows:)

ECLN

Aug 23, 2018
Toulouse, France
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
please let us know if you receive aynthing from Paris VO. any info will be appreciated as a progress from paris.
Yesterday I sent an email asking about the status of my criminality check (I got some concerns) and received an auto generated response that since my application is still within processing time and they will contact me if they need something.

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
Yesterday I sent an email asking about the status of my criminality check (I got some concerns) and received an auto generated response that since my application is still within processing time and they will contact me if they need something.
at least you got a reply. one month passed after my e-mail. unfortunately no reply.

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
I received my ppr from paris vo today. Thanks for fast progress paris you embarrassed us.:oops:

Puka

Jan 2, 2019
Yesterday my application was moved to paris
Anyone knows if we can contact them by calling ?

ECLN

Aug 23, 2018
Toulouse, France
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Yesterday my application was moved to paris
Anyone knows if we can contact them by calling ?
You cannot call them.
The only way to contact them is to raise a web form, you can find it on the official site.

However, if you application is still within 6 months and you wish to inquire about status, they won’t reply. I tried to find out if my criminality was passed, they never replied to me.
But when I contacted them again because there was an error in my request letter, they replied in 2 days.
So it really depends on your inquiry.

ECLN

Aug 23, 2018
Toulouse, France
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
I received my ppr from paris vo today. Thanks for fast progress paris you embarrassed us.:oops:
Did you application status change to approved? Did you receive Copr? I’m still waiting and the days are still counting down in my application.