No

No Potential risk
No gov job
No military
No bg ip
They forgot my app
Last gcms on 4 april 2017 shows that my eligibility was not started
Really don't know what to do
indeed there are really no reasons for such delay ...
I guess you have already ordered new GCMS notes...
I understand from one senior member (Legalfalcon) that ordering GCMS notes could help to put on top of the queue the PR applications because one agent has to review your file before displaying your notes ...
For my case, my 2nd GCMS note (that was generated on April 19th but received around May 10th) was showing Eligibility + security + criminality not started so I was started to worry and I ordered another GCMS notes the same day and less than 2 weeks later I received the PPR. So I am not sure whether ordering several times the GCMS notes helped but I believe that it could not play against you ...

Let us know the outcome once you get your GCMS note (or even better PR news before receiving your CGMS notes ;) )

Cheers

babynoufette

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
France
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04/01/2017
AOR Received.
11/01/2017
Med's Request
07/02/2017
Encore une semaine qui se termine sans que Paris ne se manifeste... pwaaa c'est pénible !

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
Come on Paris put some smiles on our faces. weekends feel very long without pprs :(. Weekends don't end o_O

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
Yesterday Paris replied to my third email with the same tipical reply each time that my application is in process and well progressed and they don't know how long it might take.... 204 days already, few days to hit 7 months. When will this long wait come to an end?

Canada_freak

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yesterday I noticed that my background check statue has been changed to "We are processing your background check".I has been changed probably in 2,june,2017 since I did not recieve any email or update notification regarding this status change.
hope all of us pass this period of time ASAP.
EE AOR : 15,Oct,2016
PNP-O Saskatchewan
BGC NA to IP : 2,june,2017

Last edited:

babynoufette

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
France
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04/01/2017
AOR Received.
11/01/2017
Med's Request
07/02/2017
Coucou !!!

Moi aussi mon statut vient de changer enfin !!!!!

NA depuis le 1er mars et ce matin "we are processing your background check !" i'm so happy !!!!!

Aller Paris, goooooooooo

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
I can't seem to be able to get any answers on a few VO questions I have. I'm hoping you guys can help.

- I've seen a lot of talk on the forum about files being transferred to local VOs, at what stage does that happen?
- What happens once the file is transferred to local VO? Is there any processing done there or only for visa stamping?
- Is the local visa office basically the embassy in the applicant's country of residency?

PonJoub

Star Member
Sep 3, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2016
Med's Done....
12-12-2016
Passport Req..
22-05-2017
Coucou !!!

Moi aussi mon statut vient de changer enfin !!!!!

NA depuis le 1er mars et ce matin "we are processing your background check !" i'm so happy !!!!!

Aller Paris, goooooooooo
Allez courage ! c'est pour bientôt ;)
@+ pour de super news ;) :)

PonJoub

Star Member
Sep 3, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2016
Med's Done....
12-12-2016
Passport Req..
22-05-2017
I can't seem to be able to get any answers on a few VO questions I have. I'm hoping you guys can help.

- I've seen a lot of talk on the forum about files being transferred to local VOs, at what stage does that happen?
I'm not sure exactly at what stage but what I know it is a kind of re-distribution of applications due to workload and it is generally re-distributed depending on the country of residence of the applicants. it is generally re-distributed to local VO after a quick review by a CIC agent in Canada.
Mine has been transferred to Paris Office about 1 month after my AOR

- What happens once the file is transferred to local VO? Is there any processing done there or only for visa stamping?
I believe that once the local VO receives the application => they make the complete review of the applications and also the COPR/Visa stamping
- Is the local visa office basically the embassy in the applicant's country of residency?
nope, what I understand, the visa office is generally assigned based on the country residence of the applicants as per below links :
http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/information/offices/apply-where.asp#a

e.g. if you live in Spain => your visa office would be Paris, if you live in Denmark => your visa office would be London, etc... etc ...
Hi,
My reply in red
I hope this can help

Reactions: halashwal and MoeD

PonJoub

Star Member
Sep 3, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2016
Med's Done....
12-12-2016
Passport Req..
22-05-2017
Yesterday I noticed that my background check statue has been changed to "We are processing your background check".I has been changed probably in 2,june,2017 since I did not recieve any email or update notification regarding this status change.
hope all of us pass this period of time ASAP.
EE AOR : 15,Oct,2016
PNP-O Saskatchewan
BGC NA to IP : 2,june,2017
All fingers crossed Canaa_freak ! I hope you next message will be a super good news ! :) :) :)
Cheers

Reactions: Canada_freak

Canada_freak

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

as you can see in this link " http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/fsw/index-post.asp " processing of an EE application contains 5 stages:
the LVO by which your file will be processed depends on the work-load of each LVO but normally it is the same as the office which is mentioned in this link. "http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/information/offices/apply-where.asp#a"
Hope I could help you

Reactions: halashwal and MoeD

fcabirol

May 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got my PPR today !
I wish you a speedy PPR for all of you as well...

Reactions: babynoufette

babynoufette

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
France
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04/01/2017
AOR Received.
11/01/2017
Med's Request
07/02/2017
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh !!! Félicitations Fcabirol !!!

C'est genial !!

fcabirol

May 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Merci babynoufette, j'ai compris, info officieuse, que dans le processus normal, une fois le background passé en In Progress, il fallait attendre 5 a 10 jour pour le PPR.