+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant to OINP welling to write a collective petition

Wiso

Nov 27, 2015
Dear all,

In this thread I call all applicants for the OINP programs
who are concerned and frustrated by the delay and non serious of the Ontario immigration officers in handling our files, E-mail and repetitive calls without any clear answer or statement to fulfill their initial commitment of time process and services.

In deed, it becomes kind of offending and even harassing to keep us clueless regarding our applications keeping our money and entire future and projects in hostages with their explicit indifference.

I am running out of words but I know and I have seen so many individuals ( single or with family, inland or FWS applicants', waiting months for AOR or for nominations)frustrated and struggling because of this situation, and I think it's time to make our voices heard and to stand for our cases to draw their attentions to us collectively this time.

we deserve better concederation than this from a said respectful professional and central governmental immigration service.

My first thoughts is to write an online open petition and to sign it collectively. Let us share our ideas and discuss how we can approach this collective dilemma. For sur we are not looking to argue or asking for trouble, we are just requesting transparency and the minimum and official information about the expected processing time line.

Regards,

Wiso

Nov 27, 2015
Re: Applicant to OONP welling to write a collective petition

Am not complaining bro! Am claiming what is in deed my right to have access to a credible clear information about the track of my application.

I should have specified that this thread concerns the OINP applicants for the EE streams (human capital and French skilled workers) which started in June 2014.

This programme was very detailed in matter of selection criterias and processing time line ( 90 days for nominations) and AOR as soon as they receive the candidate application (up to two months maximum) which was respected (at start), and this was the reason that made me personally choose the Ontario EE PNP program instead of any other province despite the fact that they are charging the highest fee rate compared to other provinces and the fact that there is various French speaking professionals immigration streams in other provinces too.

Well now, this is giving me the feeling of being scammed!
Am not asking for a miracle or even favoritisme, I am just asking for a clear and official update of the processing time line and procedures, for clearer future plans!
And for sure am not the only one in this situation as I have read in several threads attempts and suggestions to such a solution.

nitishdesh said:
Are you serious bro?? stop complaining about the delays you are facing, not just you there are a lot of people who are facing it. First make it clear to you, i myself has my app in progress but i dont have any complaints. I don't know how long you are waiting in the queue, but there are some people who have there app in CEC(its before express entry), they are waiting since from like 3yrs+. We are lucky to have the express entry, for atleast they are completing the process in months. If you are so frusted, please go take the IELTS again or any other way to make your score better, to get into federal directly. Sorry if you took it wrong, but please try not do any petitions are anything, not just you, everyone will be effected with this.

Cheers

Halima_9ja

Apr 15, 2016
If you feel you've been scammed, the best approach is to formally notify them of your intention to withdraw YOUR application. I'm sure you'd get a quicker response this way, than seeking to collectively petition them.

The UN does not classify economic migration as one of the statutory human rights; it's a P.R.I.V.I.L.E.G.E.

Like we say in my part of the world, "Happy Petitioning", while those of us who've been waiting since December for AOR will gladly continue to WAIT for the god of Efficiency to visit OINP.

OYO na your case!