+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANT SINCE 2019!

Sarh1996

Nov 12, 2020
Am I the only one who is an applicant since 2019? Like my study visa almost 1 year now !!! Help ?
Did u or anyone u know got approved?

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
You must have to raised webform and order GCMS notes so you will exact reason/location/ status of your file.
2019 !!! It is toooo much dear.
Hope you will get your answer soon.

Sarh1996

Nov 12, 2020
You must have to raised webform and order GCMS notes so you will exact reason/location/ status of your file.
I did that many times!! I got AIP, and whenever I ask them a question, they go like because of covid, applications are being processed slowely ! I already submitted my bio and passport... I’m so stressed

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
I did that many times!! I got AIP, and whenever I ask them a question, they go like because of covid, applications are being processed slowely ! I already submitted my bio and passport... I’m so stressed

Then you have to wait wait wait...... because turtle is faster than IRCC processing.

Sarh1996

Nov 12, 2020
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

Please be advised that your application is still in process. We will advise you in writing of the outcome of your application or contact you regarding any additional documentary requirements we may have. Applications are currently being processed based on the current DLI list which indicates who is authorized to travel to Canada.

Our website contains detailed information about who can enter Canada as an international student and what the entry requirements are:https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/students.html

We invite you to review the website first before making an enquiry as it may have the answers you are looking for. Our online Help Centre should be able to provide answers to your questions: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/index-featured-can.asp.

Please quote your application number in any future correspondence.

If you would like us to return you passport prior to a decision being made, please send us a passport withdrawal email.

Your patience is appreciated as we continue processing your application.

ayesha_llk2

Aug 11, 2020
What’s Gcms ?
GCMS are notes u order which show what is happening in ur profile. if u have someone in canada who is pr/citizen u can ask them to apply on ur behalf. Or u can use some online service like thegcmsonline or getgcms to get ur notes. it takes 4 weeks approx, but it is a detailed file on ur current visa process

Sarh1996

Nov 12, 2020
GCMS are notes u order which show what is happening in ur profile. if u have someone in canada who is pr/citizen u can ask them to apply on ur behalf. Or u can use some online service like thegcmsonline or getgcms to get ur notes. it takes 4 weeks approx, but it is a detailed file on ur current visa process
Can I do that while my applicantion is active?

Uche joseph

Sep 4, 2020
I applied December 2019 order my gcms note and my eligibility say interview recommended
Medical not yet done
No aip
No decision
While others are passed

Vrijesh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
I applied December 2019 order my gcms note and my eligibility say interview recommended
Medical not yet done
No aip
No decision
While others are passed
am also in the same boat. June 2019 spousal application and still nothing. NDVO called in Feb 2020 for an interview and yet no update from them. Interview is still pending.. application status is "we are processing your application, we will contact if required further information". GCMS says interview recommended. any update from your end?