Waived
Passport Req..
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In sha Allah
LANDED..........
In sha Allah
Hi everyone

Iam fswp 2013 may applicant whose file got transferred to ndvo n received air.

Me n other applicants on our thread will really appreciate if you all give inputs regarding verifications that you all actually went through.

What was the timeline givin AOR. n how much time did NDVO actually take. Fir us they r giving 10 months.

thanxxxxx

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
hookahbar said:
Hi everyone

Iam fswp 2013 may applicant whose file got transferred to ndvo n received air.

Me n other applicants on our thread will really appreciate if you all give inputs regarding verifications that you all actually went through.

What was the timeline givin AOR. n how much time did NDVO actually take. Fir us they r giving 10 months.

thanxxxxx
The only certain thing about CIC's processing times is - that it is uncertain ;)
Some here were processed very quickly, others are still waiting. And this is true for most Visa Offices.

jeet.nz

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2011
AOR Received.
nov 2011
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
15/03/2012 re-med on 27/04/13
Passport Req..
feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
dm on 13/5/13 & received passports on 7/6/13
LANDED..........
may be mid of july
With the blessing of waheguru Ji, yesterday i got my passports with visa & copr for the whole family.
i waited nearly 18 months after medical/passports request, was relaxed after receiving from postman yesterday.
But now its seems that the actual game starts now. Confused in deciding which city to land.
Thanks to all forum members who took pain in replying my query.
Thanks again.

Jitu1011

Aug 23, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
Doc's Request.
Reached Sydney 18-05-2012/ PER 4 June 2012
AOR Received.
20-JUNE-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 (Sent with application)
File Transfer...
20-June-2012
Med's Request
14-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
25-AUG-2012/ Medical Line updated on Ecas 7Oct2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-AUG-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st- Oct - 2012
LANDED..........
15th Nov 2012
jeet.nz said:
With the blessing of waheguru Ji, yesterday i got my passports with visa & copr for the whole family.
i waited nearly 18 months after medical/passports request, was relaxed after receiving from postman yesterday.
But now its seems that the actual game starts now. Confused in deciding which city to land.
Thanks again.
Dont get trapped in any confusion. Toronto is the best place to land for all new immigrants.

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
Jitu1011 said:
Dont get trapped in any confusion. Toronto is the best place to land for all new immigrants.
Jitu bai.. you have been living there on work permit and all that and you know the market and it wasn't bad for you because you already struggled, i lived there for 5 years and it is not bad for me if i move there and look for a job i will get it whenever i want.. not for everybody my friend. I would suggest calgary and edmonton is best place for now as here you can start professional life as fast you can't do in Toronto, yes its hard to find place to live and its expensive but you get your career faster here as I have seen in last two years..
rest is choice of individual what they prefer.

cheers guys.

syrus

Jitu1011

Aug 23, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
Doc's Request.
Reached Sydney 18-05-2012/ PER 4 June 2012
AOR Received.
20-JUNE-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 (Sent with application)
File Transfer...
20-June-2012
Med's Request
14-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
25-AUG-2012/ Medical Line updated on Ecas 7Oct2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-AUG-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st- Oct - 2012
LANDED..........
15th Nov 2012
syrust said:
Jitu bai.. you have been living there on work permit and all that and you know the market and it wasn't bad for you because you already struggled, i lived there for 5 years and it is not bad for me if i move there and look for a job i will get it whenever i want.. not for everybody my friend. I would suggest calgary and edmonton is best place for now as here you can start professional life as fast you can't do in Toronto, yes its hard to find place to live and its expensive but you get your career faster here as I have seen in last two years..
rest is choice of individual what they prefer.

cheers guys.

syrus
Sirji,

Recently I got to know few young families who relocated back to Toronto after initial year stay in calgary (Including my sister and her husband both experienced software developer and lead architect). Also after flooding and winters people are little distressed and demotivated.

With my experience new immigrant in Toronto find community assistance, tourist spots, schools and medical facilities in commutable distance and also many kind of jobs are easy to avail if you don't restrict yourself.

Cheers!

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
Jitu1011 said:
Sirji,

Recently I got to know few young families who relocated back to Toronto after initial year stay in calgary (Including my sister and her husband both experienced software developer and lead architect). Also after flooding and winters people are little distressed and demotivated.

With my experience new immigrant in Toronto find community assistance, tourist spots, schools and medical facilities in commutable distance and also many kind of jobs are easy to avail if you don't restrict yourself.

Cheers!
bhaji they are in IT. again i have been telling everybody that alberta is place for engineers.. I don't consider It consultant as Engineer.. i am IT consultant too.

Alberta is good for people like babu maan and rajat who are from mechanical background. people who are in background like mechanical, piping, designing (engineering design not html or website), electrical, instrumentation and civil, automation all kinds of engineering they are most likely to get job faster here.. IT is good in Toronto and Montreal..

if you want any startup job yes you can get in Calgary not in edmonton again.. like mcdonalds, walmart, tim hortons and other jobs. these jobs you can get in toronto as well brother.

Landing is all depends on your education and experience background and main what you want to get in.

again it all depends on individual's choice.. I am an IT Consultant and moving back to Toronto soon.

cheers

DannyyBoy

Star Member
Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
AOR Received.
06-02-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
Hi all
I received PER on feb this year and VO request additional document on march. I was sent required documents immediately..after that i didn't received any other response.
if any of you have had similar experiences??

I wish best of luck to everyone !

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
Agreed with SYRUST...

But LUCK and Contacts pay a good role to get good/quicker job..Somehow jitu is also right

Better land where you have some relative/friend so that you can adjust/learn basic needs of Canada, try to find a job..if unable to get that....then move (like me), Canada is a big country...LOL

natasha963

May 8, 2011
Markham Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
File Transfer...
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25th Apr 2014
LANDED..........
25th May 2014
jeet.nz said:
Thanks again.
Congratulations Jeet!! HOW DO YOU FEEL? Explain please. :)

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
babbu.mann said:
Agreed with SYRUST...

But LUCK and Contacts pay a good role to get good/quicker job..Somehow jitu is also right

Better land where you have some relative/friend so that you can adjust/learn basic needs of Canada, try to find a job..if unable to get that....then move (like me), Canada is a big country...LOL
look at me..i dont have any contacts, friends in edmonton..dont know about jobs in my profession..even then moving to edmonton.. Fortune favors the brave.. : ;D