Doc's Request.
NOT YET
AOR Received.
MARCH 2012
File Transfer...
APRIL 2012
Med's Request
[MOVE](2ND LINE---- 26/ AUG /12)[/MOVE]
THREE PERSONS IN MEDICAL MONSOON STARTED AT NEW DELHI VISA OFFICE FORUM GOT MEDICAL TODAY....
HOPE PPL IN DIS FORUM WILL ALSO GET SOON......

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
sonit said:
THREE PERSONS IN MEDICAL MONSOON STARTED AT NEW DELHI VISA OFFICE FORUM GOT MEDICAL TODAY....

the MR is provided to MI1 applicants belonging to NOC 4131......

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good news; I wish that everyone waiting for MR should get soon..

Regards
Rawlin

sonit said:

sonit

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV..2011
Doc's Request.
NOT YET
AOR Received.
MARCH 2012
File Transfer...
APRIL 2012
Med's Request
[MOVE](2ND LINE---- 26/ AUG /12)[/MOVE]
WOW MAN 9 PPL GET MR TODAY IN MI1

GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
sonit said:
WOW MAN 9 PPL GET MR TODAY IN MI1

GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

make that 12 LOL.....I know and thats only on the forum......don't know how many recd MR today in total from NDVO :)

navi.1985

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
Nomination.....
PER on 12-05-2012
AOR Received.
04-06-2012
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APP.
File Transfer...
2nd Line updated on 12-11-12
Med's Request
Medical & Passport Req...29-11-12
Med's Done....
03-12-12...RPRF, PP, Other documents sent to NDVO on 20-12-12
Interview........
Verification Call on 04-02-2013
Passport Req..
RPRF Encashed on 24-12-2012..3rd line updated on 04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM ON 11-02-2013...Passports received on 22-02-2013
LANDED..........
26-04-2013
jaggy999 said:

the MR is provided to MI1 applicants belonging to NOC 4131......
Thats right MI 1 getting MR. i met my consultant today and he told me that his client of 2010 application got MR last month.
sorry but i didnt ask for his timelines...

navi.1985

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
Nomination.....
PER on 12-05-2012
AOR Received.
04-06-2012
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APP.
File Transfer...
2nd Line updated on 12-11-12
Med's Request
Medical & Passport Req...29-11-12
Med's Done....
03-12-12...RPRF, PP, Other documents sent to NDVO on 20-12-12
Interview........
Verification Call on 04-02-2013
Passport Req..
RPRF Encashed on 24-12-2012..3rd line updated on 04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM ON 11-02-2013...Passports received on 22-02-2013
LANDED..........
26-04-2013
jaggy bro nd dear sonit bro i'll obey ur suggestion . i'll try to check status regularly.
anyhow we have atleast 40 more days before holidays in embassy .
i pray atleast sonit nd jaggy u guys get MR.
I know i'll get it in next year :(. coz speed has been retarded for MI3 applicants. :(
but u both deserve to get MR.

1 suggestion for u JAGGY...
DNT GO AWAY FROM THIS FORUM. u r the Oxygen for this forum.

thx.

chefprashi

Mar 17, 2012
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 sep 2011
AOR Received.
dec 15
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
15 Feb2012
Med's Done....
29 Feb
Interview........
RPRF encashed on 11 April 2012
Passport Req..
15 Feb and delivered on 9 Mar 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM ON 27th Aug. 2012
hi, Guys its been so long that i hv visited the forum. I always wanted to share my landing experience in this forum but unfortunately i dint hv the internet connection.
We took the british airwaYS fl8 from hyderabad to london. it was a nice fl8. and in london i hsd to change the terminal to catch air canada fl8 from london to toronto. even air canada was good but the british airways was too good. once we landed in our dream land it was a gr8 feeling. just come out of the fl8 and follow the signs to finish immigration. in the immigartion the officer was nice, not too many questions. he asked me if any goods are to b followed, i said no. asked me if i m carrying any meats and same answer no. then he checked the customs card that we filled in the fl8 and wrote on card IMM1. then he showed us the way to finish our landing procedure. it was long Q of abt 20 people and when our turn comes the lady officer showed another way to finish the landing. and this is the actual line there were only 3 or 4 people b4 us. Even here not too many Questiond, he just took our address in canada and updated and said that we wl receive our pr cards in the given address in 45 days. thats it. there is another guy to give some important papers to settle in canada and all useful stuff and gifted us a small bag. from hr we proceeded to collect the baggage and then there is again someone to chech our customs card. i declared that i m carrying 15000cad so they asked me how i m carrying i said some are in travellers cheques and some money. she dint even check the money and asked to move. finished the landing procedure and moved to another terminal to catch fl8 to my final destination, SUDBURY. reached sudbury in an hour and my friend welcomed me along with the first snow fall of the season. too cold hr in sudbury. we went to a motel and after two days we could manage to find an apartment. its of 800$ plus hydro charges. the very next day of landing we went to apply SIN and a bank account. it was very easy process hr just like indian private corporate offices. the i took a sim card.and applied for internet connection. its not that cheap here. internet is about 65$ a month with unlimited usage and 20mbps speed, they gave me a wi fi router. it was just installed in my home. so every thing is set here except for the job. I am applying for the jobs but not received any calls bak from the recruiters. so lets see how long i hv to w8 for the job.

note: they dont ask u for the b4 form unless u hv something to be followed later. no pics or bills of jewellery asked.no complications at all. so guys get ur visa soon and fly to our dream land. meet u guys hr in canada.

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
Immigration India was very quit and smooth.

They will check your PP, Visa and landing documents, and ask u couple of question from your PP...
and reason why UR going to Canada then immigration officer will mark a stamp on PP
and they will direct you to the duty free follow by the gate where Ur flight is ready for take off..!!!!

I hope that may be helpful

rabb rakha

ladhar25 said:
Babbu can u share ur Delhi airport immigration process in details.

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
What is your status after submitting the Medical..??

rawlin4bbhh said:
Good news; I wish that everyone waiting for MR should get soon..

Regards
Rawlin

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
Well Done Buddy...Welcome to Canada!!

babbu

chefprashi said:
hi, Guys its been so long that i hv visited the forum. I always wanted to share my landing experience in this forum but unfortunately i dint hv the internet connection.
We took the british airwaYS fl8 from hyderabad to london. it was a nice fl8. and in london i hsd to change the terminal to catch air canada fl8 from london to toronto. even air canada was good but the british airways was too good. once we landed in our dream land it was a gr8 feeling. just come out of the fl8 and follow the signs to finish immigration. in the immigartion the officer was nice, not too many questions. he asked me if any goods are to b followed, i said no. asked me if i m carrying any meats and same answer no. then he checked the customs card that we filled in the fl8 and wrote on card IMM1. then he showed us the way to finish our landing procedure. it was long Q of abt 20 people and when our turn comes the lady officer showed another way to finish the landing. and this is the actual line there were only 3 or 4 people b4 us. Even here not too many Questiond, he just took our address in canada and updated and said that we wl receive our pr cards in the given address in 45 days. thats it. there is another guy to give some important papers to settle in canada and all useful stuff and gifted us a small bag. from hr we proceeded to collect the baggage and then there is again someone to chech our customs card. i declared that i m carrying 15000cad so they asked me how i m carrying i said some are in travellers cheques and some money. she dint even check the money and asked to move. finished the landing procedure and moved to another terminal to catch fl8 to my final destination, SUDBURY. reached sudbury in an hour and my friend welcomed me along with the first snow fall of the season. too cold hr in sudbury. we went to a motel and after two days we could manage to find an apartment. its of 800$ plus hydro charges. the very next day of landing we went to apply SIN and a bank account. it was very easy process hr just like indian private corporate offices. the i took a sim card.and applied for internet connection. its not that cheap here. internet is about 65$ a month with unlimited usage and 20mbps speed, they gave me a wi fi router. it was just installed in my home. so every thing is set here except for the job. I am applying for the jobs but not received any calls bak from the recruiters. so lets see how long i hv to w8 for the job.

note: they dont ask u for the b4 form unless u hv something to be followed later. no pics or bills of jewellery asked.no complications at all. so guys get ur visa soon and fly to our dream land. meet u guys hr in canada.

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great Chef.. Cool...

Thanks for this wonderful info,,,,All the best with the job hunting.

chefprashi said:

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After holidays when do come back.. 10th January.

navi.1985 said:
jaggy bro nd dear sonit bro i'll obey ur suggestion . i'll try to check status regularly.
anyhow we have atleast 40 more days before holidays in embassy .
i pray atleast sonit nd jaggy u guys get MR.
I know i'll get it in next year :(. coz speed has been retarded for MI3 applicants. :(
but u both deserve to get MR.

1 suggestion for u JAGGY...
DNT GO AWAY FROM THIS FORUM. u r the Oxygen for this forum.

thx.