Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
congrats dear..!!!

priyum521 said:
Hi All,

I am very happy to share this news with you all.

After long wait of Medicals and re-medicals, today I see third line in my eCas.

Thanks lot to All.

Special thanks to Jittu, Rawlin for your moral support when I got re-medicals.

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
mubaarkaan veerey.....aaj ta kamaal ho gyi...!!!

I hope u will get what ever u have planned..!!!

Jitu1011 said:
Thanks everyone for their congratulations and wishes, I pray to God to bless all members with smooth and fast processing of their applications.

Please update my complete timeline on different stages (Total time 5 months 15 days)

Application filed 14th May 2012
Application Recd by CIC NS 18th May 2012
2nd Line (Started Processing) 09th Aug 2012
Medical requested 14th Aug 2012
Medical Completed (Toronto) 29th Aug 2012
Medical Received line updated 09th Oct 2012
Canadian Address update 30th Oct 2012
Decision Made 1st Nov 2012
Passport & COPR Received 2nd Nov 2012

priyum521

Star Member
Apr 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2012
AOR Received.
27-04-2012
Med's Request
03-08-2012
Med's Done....
20-08-2012
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
03-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2012
LANDED..........
Already in Canada since August, 2011

kadu

Sep 17, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2012
Nomination.....
YES
AOR Received.
21-03-2012
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
12-04-2012
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
HOPE NOT TO ME
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Babu Paji,

I had forgottan to submitt my PCC along with the application, and i had not submitted it yet. Is this the reason why i am not getting MR/PPR after my secondline added on 06 Aug 2012? I do not got any document request from CHC. But i will like to send it on 18 Nov 2012.Let's see whether they will send me MR or not?

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations dear... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

priyum521 said:
Hi All,

I am very happy to share this news with you all.

After long wait of Medicals and re-medicals, today I see third line in my eCas.

Thanks lot to All.

Special thanks to Jittu, Rawlin for your moral support when I got re-medicals.

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NO that is not the reason at all...

all the best dude///

kadu said:
Babu Paji,

I had forgottan to submitt my PCC along with the application, and i had not submitted it yet. Is this the reason why i am not getting MR/PPR after my secondline added on 06 Aug 2012? I do not got any document request from CHC. But i will like to send it on 18 Nov 2012.Let's see whether they will send me MR or not?

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
Never mind about PCC brother, COZ u got AOR and they have consider your case, once u mat get MR (hopefully soon) they will ask for PCC.

If I would be u, I may get PCC from all the country i have visited,so that I may save some time.

rabb rakha
babbu

kadu said:
Babu Paji,

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
Finally landed to Canada friends...!!!

The processing was very smooth..5 Mins at immigration counter which leads to New Immigrant counter..Immigration officer @ that counter took all our docs and told us to sit for a while...She took 20-30 mins for me,wife and son and I gave here address of my uncle's place.

There was no rush at all and we were sent to 2-3 diff counter for general info. Later we got our luggage,which was arrived on belts by the time.....all in all it took 45 mins to us to complete the entire formalities @ Pearson airport Toronto...and finally custom officer took us to his area and asked us how much funds we got with us bla bla bla....he didt bother to check funds...and we were out of airport in 1 hour of landing..!!!!

that all...

rabb rakha to all
babbu

Mikey76

Star Member
Nov 10, 2010
babbu.mann said:

The processing was very smooth..5 Mins at immigration counter which leads to New Immigrant counter..Immigration officer @ that counter took all our docs and told us to sit for a while...She took 20-30 mins for me,wife and son and I gave here address of my uncle's place.

There was no rush at all and we were sent to 2-3 diff counter for general info. Later we got our luggage,which was arrived on belts by the time.....all in all it took 45 mins to us to complete the entire formalities @ Pearson airport Toronto...and finally custom officer took us to his area and asked us how much funds we got with us bla bla bla....he didt bother to check funds...and we were out of airport in 1 hour of landing..!!!!

that all...

rabb rakha to all
babbu
Congratulations!!!!

ishwarp

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
gujarat india
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2012
AOR Received.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
april 2012
Med's Request
29 aug 2012
Med's Done....
22 sept 2012
Interview........
RPRF encashment on 28/09/2012
Passport Req..
29 aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 06/12/2012
LANDED..........
PP received on 10/12/2012
This last stop waiting is very hard.

Rawlin you seem very cool these days though we share almost same timeline.

Please give me some tips to keep myself cool as i feel very frustrated everytime i check my ecas.

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
babbu.mann said:

that all...

rabb rakha to all
babbu
Already landed babbu Bhai. really u r great. Congratulation!!!!!!

Jassi55

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Mar-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27 Nov 2012
LANDED..........
They are eagerly waiting for me to join them
babbu.mann said:

that all...

rabb rakha to all
babbu
Congrats Babbu Bro... So you planned to celebrate Diwali in Canada... You booked your tickets recently, so what was the tickets cost and which airline.

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That is a big surprise. You landed so quickly...

Anyway congratulations.. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

babbu.mann said:

that all...

rabb rakha to all
babbu

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hmmm...

I do check my status 4-5 times in a day for DM...

Rest I am a bit busy with family matters... and planning to land in Feb. next year; so no hurry.

But after seeing Babbu's quick landing; I think need to give another thought. LOL

Regards
Rawlin

ishwarp said:
This last stop waiting is very hard.

Rawlin you seem very cool these days though we share almost same timeline.

Please give me some tips to keep myself cool as i feel very frustrated everytime i check my ecas.

ishwarp

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
gujarat india
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2012
AOR Received.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
april 2012
Med's Request
29 aug 2012
Med's Done....
22 sept 2012
Interview........
RPRF encashment on 28/09/2012
Passport Req..
29 aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 06/12/2012
LANDED..........
PP received on 10/12/2012
rawlin4bbhh said:
hmmm...

I do check my status 4-5 times in a day for DM...

Rest I am a bit busy with family matters... and planning to land in Feb. next year; so no hurry.

But after seeing Babbu's quick landing; I think need to give another thought. LOL

Regards
Rawlin

Where r u planning to land?