Passport Req..
16-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05/07/2012
LANDED..........
28/09/2012
rawlin4bbhh said:
how come man... ???

its valid for 6 months & they wont issue you the PCC before that for the same country...

Can u please explain the situation & how did he manage to overcome from that...

Regards
Rawlin
Actually me and abhay have submitted PCC at the time of file process. And we were informed that u r not need to submit it again. By the time PCC became 6 months and more older.

Eventhough we were informed not to submit it again.

This is the story.

So if yr PCC expired tgen u need to get it again.

goti

Star Member
Mar 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2011
Doc's Request.
Received at Nova scotia 19-10-2011
Nomination.....
PER ON 20-10-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
2nd Line added to ecas on 30/07/2012
Med's Request
01-08-2012
Med's Done....
07-08-2012,RPRF encashed on 22/8/12, Med received line on 28/8/12 to 1/9/12
Interview........
It is waived due to Decision made line on 06/09/12
Passport Req..
01-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 6/9/12 and Canadian Add on 7/9/12.STAMPED PASSPORT RECEIVED 8/9/12
LANDED..........
Landed on 21 st Mar 13
Congratulation Kghimire for Mapple leaf

I have visited Shri Siddhi Vinayak Ganpati,Dadar Mumbai.it was a lovely experience.

Best of luck for all the guys waiting for MR or DM

sukh_uk

Jun 21, 2012
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010 (Nova Scotia)
AOR Received.
01-03-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted on Feb 2010
File Transfer...
Apr 2010 NDVO
Med's Request
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012 - Ecas updated Med Recvd on 8/8/12
Passport Req..
Waiting soon by Gods Grace ..
pratik333 said:
Hi Guys,
At last Canadian Address appear in E-cas but still no DM inside what does it mean?

Regards
Pratik
Congrats Pratik ...............hv a grt life ahead brov

winendine

Star Member
Sep 30, 2011
In the Kitchen
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6241/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
Doc's Request.
All docs sub. with app.
AOR Received.
16-02-2012
IELTS Request
Band8 with app.
File Transfer...
10-03-2012 w/ file trans. to NDVO
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
201X
Update:

To everyone around PER FEB/March ..esp. spartan, jaggy, babby, siminole, Nazz etc

congrats to everyone who have completed the process fully and have landed. Lots of encouragement from me to all those waiting for the visa or medicals. I am sorry again I could not keep in touch with this helpful thread. But I made some time to post leaving my work aside.

Still no news from the NVDO about my medicals. I came from overseas for a 2 month vacation to Mumbai, and now back on sea for another 8 months. For those of you who are new to this thread, please refer to my timeline under my profile. I applied in Dec 2011 and everything went without delays upto AOR in March 2012, after which it has been 6 months.

6 months after file transfer to NVDO and no medical yet! Soon I will be completing one year, I am going to make a special hand made cake, good Indian food and wine to celebrate the waiting. Will turn pain into pleasure. :D. Oh, I am a chef by profession.

Anyways, as usual, thank you everyone who contribute to this thread on a regular basis. Its a boon for someone like me, its gives me latest information on whats happening with cases in our timeline.

Good Luck everyone!

seminole

Star Member
Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-JAN-2012
Doc's Request.
DD Encashed 20-FEB-2012
Nomination.....
PER Date 01-MAR-2012
AOR Received.
22-MAR-2012 NDVO
IELTS Request
Sent with Application 27-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
22-MAR-2012 NDVO
Med's Request
MR and PPR - NDVO issued letter 25-APR-2012 but received letter by postal mail on 06-JUN-2012
Med's Done....
Medicals done 8th June, Medicals Received in ECAS 3rd July
Passport Req..
Passport received at NDVO 2nd August
VISA ISSUED...
VISA ISSUE DATE 17-AUG, DM date 21-AUG
LANDED..........
PASSPORT RECD 29-AUG
pratik333 said:
Hi Guys,
At last Canadian Address appear in E-cas but still no DM inside what does it mean?

Regards
Pratik
Congrats!!!

seminole

Star Member
Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-JAN-2012
Doc's Request.
DD Encashed 20-FEB-2012
Nomination.....
PER Date 01-MAR-2012
AOR Received.
22-MAR-2012 NDVO
IELTS Request
Sent with Application 27-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
22-MAR-2012 NDVO
Med's Request
MR and PPR - NDVO issued letter 25-APR-2012 but received letter by postal mail on 06-JUN-2012
Med's Done....
Medicals done 8th June, Medicals Received in ECAS 3rd July
Passport Req..
Passport received at NDVO 2nd August
VISA ISSUED...
VISA ISSUE DATE 17-AUG, DM date 21-AUG
LANDED..........
PASSPORT RECD 29-AUG
winendine said:
Update:

To everyone around PER FEB/March ..esp. spartan, jaggy, babby, siminole, Nazz etc

congrats to everyone who have completed the process fully and have landed. Lots of encouragement from me to all those waiting for the visa or medicals. I am sorry again I could not keep in touch with this helpful thread. But I made some time to post leaving my work aside.

Still no news from the NVDO about my medicals. I came from overseas for a 2 month vacation to Mumbai, and now back on sea for another 8 months. For those of you who are new to this thread, please refer to my timeline under my profile. I applied in Dec 2011 and everything went without delays upto AOR in March 2012, after which it has been 6 months.

6 months after file transfer to NVDO and no medical yet! Soon I will be completing one year, I am going to make a special hand made cake, good Indian food and wine to celebrate the waiting. Will turn pain into pleasure. :D. Oh, I am a chef by profession.

Anyways, as usual, thank you everyone who contribute to this thread on a regular basis. Its a boon for someone like me, its gives me latest information on whats happening with cases in our timeline.

Good Luck everyone!
Keep the faith brother...Things will turnaround soon....all the best!!!

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you should be hearing at anytime from now.... All the best dear...

winendine said:
Update:

Good Luck everyone!

dentist82

Dec 22, 2011
tushar.mistry78 said:
Actually me and abhay have submitted PCC at the time of file process. And we were informed that u r not need to submit it again. By the time PCC became 6 months and more older.

Eventhough we were informed not to submit it again.

This is the story.

So if yr PCC expired tgen u need to get it again.
hi tushar,
well i called up mumbai immigration departure department and they said they dont require at all..its a job of police and they just need boarding pass,airticket,landing paper,and valid passport with visa stamp...i called them twice with different names and said the same thing....and then again i called up my consultant and even he said not mandatory and not required at all...

kadu

Sep 17, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2012
Nomination.....
YES
AOR Received.
21-03-2012
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
12-04-2012
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
HOPE NOT TO ME
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Dear all, I Wanted to share some knowledge about e cas,last week i saw the In Process line in blue colour but today when I checked it, It shows In Process in gray colour. Is this any sign of colours which always changed in our e cas. What does the different colours means in e cas status. Seniours Please comment.

Regards,
KADU.

sonit

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV..2011
Doc's Request.
NOT YET
AOR Received.
MARCH 2012
File Transfer...
APRIL 2012
Med's Request
[MOVE](2ND LINE---- 26/ AUG /12)[/MOVE]
winendine said:
Update:

Good Luck everyone!
dont worry dear ur timeline is same like mine... i m also watin for MR
i hope u me jaggy and naaz will fly 2gether........ :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

naikabhay11

Jan 30, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dentist82 said:
hi tushar,
well i called up mumbai immigration departure department and they said they dont require at all..its a job of police and they just need boarding pass,airticket,landing paper,and valid passport with visa stamp...i called them twice with different names and said the same thing....and then again i called up my consultant and even he said not mandatory and not required at all...
hi all ,
finaly landed testerday at TORONTO by BA AROUND 15 30 LOCAL TIME.
TUSHAR IS RIGHT THEY ASKED ME FOR VALID PCC ,I GAVE THE PCC SUBMITED WITH MY APPLICATION-BUT THE OFFFICER ARGUED LOT ON THAT TO SHOW ME ANY PROOF THAT I HAVE NIT CONVICTED ANY CRIME IN LAST FOUR MONTHS FROM MY PCC EXPIRE DATE.
I TOLD HIM THAT HE WOULD EVEN NOT KNOW IF I HAVE DONE ANY CRIME JUST BEFORE DEPARTURE BECAUSE NO ONE IS GOING TO GIVE ME PCC JUCT BEFORE DEPARTURE.FINALY HE CLEARD ALL DBOUT AND STAMPED ME CLEARENCE.
SECIRITY CHECK AT BOMBAY TOOK ONLE FEW MINUTES AND I WAS THROUGH FROM IT AND READY FOR DEPARTURE.
I LANDED AT LONDON AT 7 30 LOCAL TIME AND MY DEPARTURE FOR TORONTO WAS ON SAME TERMINAL AS I WAS FLYING WITH BA,DID NOT FACED ANY PROBLEM AT SECURITY CHECK AT LONDON AND TOOK MY FLIGHT FOR TORONTO AT 12 05 LOCAL TIME.
BRITISH AIRWAYS IS GOOD AIRLINE BUT DID NOT ENJOYED FOOD FROM LONDON -TORONTO FLIGHT BUT ENJOYED DRINKS AS USUAL.
I LANDED AT TORONTO AT 3 30 LOCAL TIME AS MY FLIGHT GOT DELAYED FOR ABOUT 25 MINTES.TEMPERATURE OUTSIDE WAS AROUND 18 DEG C.
I HAD A LONG WALK (MY KID AGED 5 DID GREAT JOB BY PULLING A HAND BAG AT ALL AIRPORTS) FROM TERMINAL 3 TO CUSTOMS/IMMIGRATION COUNTER.THEY PROVIDED A DECLARATION FORM ONBOARD TO DECLARE ABOUT CASH AND ANY OTHER GOODS ACCOMPANYING/UNACCOMPANIED.
I PRESENTED THAT FORM ON SECURITY CHECK COUNTER HE ASKED MY FEW QUE LIKE HAVE I EVER BEEN TO CANADA/OR ITS MY FIRST VISIT TO CANADA. HE DID SOME CODING ANG MARKING ON MY DECLARATION FORM AND GUIDED ME TO CBSA/IMMIGRATION COUNTER.AN INDO-CANADIAN OFFICER CALLED ME AND ASKED ME TO GIVE PASSPORT AND LANDING PAPERS.THE WHOLE PROCEDURE TOOK ABOUT 15 MINUTES AND GUIDED ME TO WELCOME TO CANADA DESK-A LADY AND A GUY GAVE ME VARIOUS INFORMATIONS AND BOOKLET ANY FEW THINGS I SHOULD DO IN NEXT 5-7 DAYS-LIKE OPEANING BANK A/C,SIN CARD ETC.ALL THE OFFICERS REPEATEDLY TOLD ME TO ENSURE THAT I KEEP YHOSE COPR ORIGINALY SIGNED BY THE OFFICER IN FUTURE BECAUSE IT IS REQUIRED FOR ALL FUTURE REFERENCES.
THEN I WAS GUIDED TOWARDS BAGGADE COLLECTION AREA WHERE I TOOK 2 TROLLEYS($ 2 EACH)WE CAN INSERT $1,$2 $5 COIN/$ 5 ,$10 NOTE IN MACHINE ,CHANGE IS PROVIDED(25 CENT/TROLLEY IS REWARDED WHEN U SUBMIT THE TROLLEY AT COUNTER).BECAUSE OF 3 PLANE S LANDED IN 10 MINUTES INTERVALS IT TOOK ME ABOUT 1.5 HRS TO COLLECT MY LUGGUAGE.MY AUNTY CAME TO RECEIVE ME AND I REACHED MISSISSUAGA AT 17 45 LOCAL TIME.
THANKS GUYS WITH ALL UR SUPPORT AND GOOD WISHES FINALY I LANDE TO MY DREAM DESTINATION.I WILL GO ON MONDAY TO APPLY FOR SIN.BANK A/C AND FEW MORE THINGS TO DO.ENJOYING WEEKEND WITH MY AUNTY AND MY FAMILY.
ALL THE BEST TO ALL FOR GREAT SUCCESS IN MIGRATING TO CANADA.
GOD BLESS ALL.

OM SAIRAM.

ABHAY

sonit

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV..2011
Doc's Request.
NOT YET
AOR Received.
MARCH 2012
File Transfer...
APRIL 2012
Med's Request
[MOVE](2ND LINE---- 26/ AUG /12)[/MOVE]
naikabhay11 said:
hi all ,
finaly landed testerday at TORONTO by BA AROUND 15 30 LOCAL TIME.
TUSHAR IS RIGHT THEY ASKED ME FOR VALID PCC ,I GAVE THE PCC SUBMITED WITH MY APPLICATION-BUT THE OFFFICER ARGUED LOT ON THAT TO SHOW ME ANY PROOF THAT I HAVE NIT CONVICTED ANY CRIME IN LAST FOUR MONTHS FROM MY PCC EXPIRE DATE.
I TOLD HIM THAT HE WOULD EVEN NOT KNOW IF I HAVE DONE ANY CRIME JUST BEFORE DEPARTURE BECAUSE NO ONE IS GOING TO GIVE ME PCC JUCT BEFORE DEPARTURE.FINALY HE CLEARD ALL DBOUT AND STAMPED ME CLEARENCE.
SECIRITY CHECK AT BOMBAY TOOK ONLE FEW MINUTES AND I WAS THROUGH FROM IT AND READY FOR DEPARTURE.
I LANDED AT LONDON AT 7 30 LOCAL TIME AND MY DEPARTURE FOR TORONTO WAS ON SAME TERMINAL AS I WAS FLYING WITH BA,DID NOT FACED ANY PROBLEM AT SECURITY CHECK AT LONDON AND TOOK MY FLIGHT FOR TORONTO AT 12 05 LOCAL TIME.
BRITISH AIRWAYS IS GOOD AIRLINE BUT DID NOT ENJOYED FOOD FROM LONDON -TORONTO FLIGHT BUT ENJOYED DRINKS AS USUAL.
I LANDED AT TORONTO AT 3 30 LOCAL TIME AS MY FLIGHT GOT DELAYED FOR ABOUT 25 MINTES.TEMPERATURE OUTSIDE WAS AROUND 18 DEG C.
I HAD A LONG WALK (MY KID AGED 5 DID GREAT JOB BY PULLING A HAND BAG AT ALL AIRPORTS) FROM TERMINAL 3 TO CUSTOMS/IMMIGRATION COUNTER.THEY PROVIDED A DECLARATION FORM ONBOARD TO DECLARE ABOUT CASH AND ANY OTHER GOODS ACCOMPANYING/UNACCOMPANIED.
I PRESENTED THAT FORM ON SECURITY CHECK COUNTER HE ASKED MY FEW QUE LIKE HAVE I EVER BEEN TO CANADA/OR ITS MY FIRST VISIT TO CANADA. HE DID SOME CODING ANG MARKING ON MY DECLARATION FORM AND GUIDED ME TO CBSA/IMMIGRATION COUNTER.AN INDO-CANADIAN OFFICER CALLED ME AND ASKED ME TO GIVE PASSPORT AND LANDING PAPERS.THE WHOLE PROCEDURE TOOK ABOUT 15 MINUTES AND GUIDED ME TO WELCOME TO CANADA DESK-A LADY AND A GUY GAVE ME VARIOUS INFORMATIONS AND BOOKLET ANY FEW THINGS I SHOULD DO IN NEXT 5-7 DAYS-LIKE OPEANING BANK A/C,SIN CARD ETC.ALL THE OFFICERS REPEATEDLY TOLD ME TO ENSURE THAT I KEEP YHOSE COPR ORIGINALY SIGNED BY THE OFFICER IN FUTURE BECAUSE IT IS REQUIRED FOR ALL FUTURE REFERENCES.
THEN I WAS GUIDED TOWARDS BAGGADE COLLECTION AREA WHERE I TOOK 2 TROLLEYS($ 2 EACH)WE CAN INSERT $1,$2 $5 COIN/$ 5 ,$10 NOTE IN MACHINE ,CHANGE IS PROVIDED(25 CENT/TROLLEY IS REWARDED WHEN U SUBMIT THE TROLLEY AT COUNTER).BECAUSE OF 3 PLANE S LANDED IN 10 MINUTES INTERVALS IT TOOK ME ABOUT 1.5 HRS TO COLLECT MY LUGGUAGE.MY AUNTY CAME TO RECEIVE ME AND I REACHED MISSISSUAGA AT 17 45 LOCAL TIME.
THANKS GUYS WITH ALL UR SUPPORT AND GOOD WISHES FINALY I LANDE TO MY DREAM DESTINATION.I WILL GO ON MONDAY TO APPLY FOR SIN.BANK A/C AND FEW MORE THINGS TO DO.ENJOYING WEEKEND WITH MY AUNTY AND MY FAMILY.
ALL THE BEST TO ALL FOR GREAT SUCCESS IN MIGRATING TO CANADA.
GOD BLESS ALL.

OM SAIRAM.

ABHAY
thanks abhay for sharing such a valuable experience
and wish u all d best for future

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
Hi guys.....I was busy but it was not due to work..........had some relatives staying at my place for few days(I took leave from work, just to enjoy)..........now I'm free......really sorry for not visiting the forum.....All the best guys :)

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
Thanks abhay for sharing ur landing experience......hope u have a wonderful life in Canada :)