Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro; I got the email at morning 9:30 am

jaggy999 said:

You can receive it anytime, but since NDVO issues it(in 90% of cases, you will get MR by noon IST).

Though I have even seen a NDVO applicant(don't remember his/her name), but he got MR on Sunday night).

So strange things happen, but if you goin to receive MR, it would be in the morning :)

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends

Need a piece of professional & practical advice...

My wife has done her Operation Theatre Assistant Diploma of two years & having an experience of 5 years in same field.. BUT in year 2010 she decided to get enrolled in B.Sc. Nursing(4 years degree programme)... she has successfully completed her 2 years of education & 3rd year is going on...

Now we are double minded that should she continue her nursing degree or drop that..

Please advice the prospects of OT Asst. & if she decides to continue with her nursing then what else she needs to do in Canada to get registered & to get a job. {if advisable}

As its still 2 years remaining which is a long time ..... Is there any option so that she can continue her studies in Canada...

Looking forward to hearing from you soon...

Regards
Rawlin

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
rawlin4bbhh said:
Hello Friends

My wife has done her Operation Theatre Assistant Diploma of two years & having an experience of 5 years in same field.. BUT in year 2010 she decided to get enrolled in B.Sc. Nursing(4 years degree programme)... she has successfully completed her 2 years of education & 3rd year is going on...

Now we are double minded that should she continue her nursing degree or drop that..

Please advice the prospects of OT Asst. & if she decides to continue with her nursing then what else she needs to do in Canada to get registered & to get a job. {if advisable}

As its still 2 years remaining which is a long time ..... Is there any option so that she can continue her studies in Canada...

Regards
Rawlin

Good you asked this query to Qorax......even I'm not sure if this a regulated profession(nursing) in Canada......just wait for his answer, thats all you can do.......

Personally I thinks its regulated.....so she would need to do some courses/certification before ur wife can go ahead with this profession.....I don't think the study she does out here would be counted there(just my view).......coz my bro says to me very often that even a doctor from India can't come here and start practicing......its all regulated.....coz quality healthcare is of utmost importance.

A link you should definitely visit
http://www.cna-aiic.ca/en/becoming-an-rn/

Also I would advice to avail OSAP, if you thinking of staying in Ontario(I don't know the requirements for OSAP).

Again I say, I may be wrong and this are just my views :)

jasmine kaur-22

Star Member
Dec 27, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Thanks rawlin and jaggy for reply but how to send CSE to visa office ???

n Congrats rawlin for ur maple leaf...:)

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
rawlin4bbhh said:
Hello Friends

Regards
Rawlin

Hey Rawlin.. My suggestion is to let her complete her BSC because she already completed two years so one more is not a big deal and she will have more chances in getting job... for nursing she will have to go for bridging exam and i think internship.. I will need time to collect perfect information.. but as per i know that both fields are great and easy to get job in both fields but Nursing will be faster to get job and make huge money..

so let her finish it.. I have some friends who are nurses I will need to contact them and I will let you know where it works.

Thanks

Syrus

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
jasmine kaur-22 said:

This is news to me.....rawlin bro u got visa after just 2 days of medicals passed.....kidding...hope it was true :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Mikey76

Star Member
Nov 10, 2010
seminole said:
Friends,

Hope everyone is doing well! I finished my landing this week and it was very smooth... Landed at Toronto Pearson and it was pretty relaxing....Got to the the immigration officer and I made it a point to let him know that I was here for my "landing" (since I also have current Work Permit), so he didnot ask any questions but made a few remarks on the disembarkation card and then directed me to the "Immigration office".
At the Immigration office, I was asked to take a seat and wait for a few minutes and then was called by one of the officers. Again, told him that I was doing my landing today and he took a look at the COPR forms and filled both the copies (CIC copy and Client copy) for details such as flight number, date of landing etc. Had me sign on both the copies, he signed on both the copies and also noted down my address on the CIC copy (which is his to keep). He entered those details in his PC and then said that the PR card application has been made by him. Then came the "Welcome to Canada" comment with a big smile and then that was it.
Walked out to the baggage claim area to get my bags and then proceeded to exit customs and out of the airport....The entire process took less than 20 mins....So guys, its a big relief to get this thing done and its difficult to really express how it feels, but once each of you get through that stage, you will enjoy that feeling....

Just caught up reading all the posts which I missed in the last 10 days....Big congratulations to shery, dentist, goti,lucky4canada, jeetsidhu, bali noc, hussey, Kghimire for their DMs....and a big congratulations to smip86, , Jassi55, rawlin (yes rawlinnnnnn, you made it!!!) for their MRs......sorry if I missed anybody elses status change but good luck to you as well.............

All the best to all members awaiting either DM or MR .....may it start raining MRs and DMs soon....Jaggy, you are almost there...keep the faith!!!!

Cheers,

Seminole!!!
Seminole, Congratulation and Thanks for sharing your experience. Did you travel back from India to do the landing?

Mikey76

Star Member
Nov 10, 2010
seminole said:
mikey....didnt see any posts from you....did you get your DM as well??? all the best bro!
Thanks Seminole for remembering me.

DMP sent my reports to Ottawa on 25th July...still waiting for the "Medical received" line in ECAS and eagerly waiting for DM...

I sent an CSE to NDVO and awaiting their response.

Thanks,
Mikey

seminole

Star Member
Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-JAN-2012
Doc's Request.
DD Encashed 20-FEB-2012
Nomination.....
PER Date 01-MAR-2012
AOR Received.
22-MAR-2012 NDVO
IELTS Request
Sent with Application 27-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
22-MAR-2012 NDVO
Med's Request
MR and PPR - NDVO issued letter 25-APR-2012 but received letter by postal mail on 06-JUN-2012
Med's Done....
Medicals done 8th June, Medicals Received in ECAS 3rd July
Passport Req..
Passport received at NDVO 2nd August
VISA ISSUED...
VISA ISSUE DATE 17-AUG, DM date 21-AUG
LANDED..........
PASSPORT RECD 29-AUG
Mikey76 said:
Seminole, Congratulation and Thanks for sharing your experience. Did you travel back from India to do the landing?
Thanks Mikey...Yep, I travelled to India to submit the passports and then back to do the landing.....All the best and hopefully they respond to your CSE soon with a DM!

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks bro; i am also researching on that.... Just keep an eye & update me...

jaggy999 said:

Good you asked this query to Qorax......even I'm not sure if this a regulated profession(nursing) in Canada......just wait for his answer, thats all you can do.......

Personally I thinks its regulated.....so she would need to do some courses/certification before ur wife can go ahead with this profession.....I don't think the study she does out here would be counted there(just my view).......coz my bro says to me very often that even a doctor from India can't come here and start practicing......its all regulated.....coz quality healthcare is of utmost importance.

A link you should definitely visit
http://www.cna-aiic.ca/en/becoming-an-rn/

Also I would advice to avail OSAP, if you thinking of staying in Ontario(I don't know the requirements for OSAP).

Again I say, I may be wrong and this are just my views :)

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jasmine; I am still waiting for Maple Leaf... it will take some more time but with the grace of GOD & all blessings from you guys; I may get that soon...

Click on the following link to send CSE
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi

Regards
Rawlin

jasmine kaur-22 said:

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks bro... I would really appreciate you kind effort...

It is still two years remaining but anyway PM me your number.. I will call you sometime by weekend...

Regards
Rawlin

syrust said:
Hey Rawlin.. My suggestion is to let her complete her BSC because she already completed two years so one more is not a big deal and she will have more chances in getting job... for nursing she will have to go for bridging exam and i think internship.. I will need time to collect perfect information.. but as per i know that both fields are great and easy to get job in both fields but Nursing will be faster to get job and make huge money..

so let her finish it.. I have some friends who are nurses I will need to contact them and I will let you know where it works.

Thanks

Syrus

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LOL

Abhi to yaar pkg receive kiya hain kal... dont know , they opened it yet or not.....

Regards

jaggy999 said:

This is news to me.....rawlin bro u got visa after just 2 days of medicals passed.....kidding...hope it was true :p :p :p :p :p :p :p