rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i dont drink but anyway on getting the PR I dont mind to try once...

LOL

jaggy999 said:
Balle...Balle......bhangra karo rawlinbhai.........wonderful news .....yipeeee.....aaj 2-3 peg mujhe yaad kar pe lena......I'm so so happy for you bhai....as u know we always had a talk on the phone and discuss various aspects on PR appln. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

sahi hai bhai.........awesome news.........lagta hai mere appln mein kuch prob aaya hai, otherwise I should have recd MR till now......very very happy for you, par apne liye darr lag raha hai ;)

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks bhai...

u r next for start processing & then MR... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Jassi55 said:
Congrats bro.... It is really very very good news.. very happy for you. Keep fit and get the medicals done ASAP..

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks bro...

really waiting for your MR now..

all the best... u should get tht soon..

jaggy999 said:

bhaiyo leave these arguments alone.....some would be happy and some would be sad by our views........today's day is to enjoy rawlinbhai's MR......cheers to rawlin'SIR' :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
that is not what I asked for bhai...

Anyway; I have sorted it out now with all the help from you guys,, thanks...

spartan300 said:
http://www.ci.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/india.asp
How to obtain a police certificate - India

Local Requests

For districts other than the Punjab:
Applicants should contact the local Senior Superintendent of Police/ Superintendent of Police/ Commissioner or Deputy Commissioner of Police, the Additional Commissioner of Police, or the Station House Officer (Police clearance certificate issued by the Regional Passport Office are also acceptable.

For residents of the Punjab:
Only the Senior Superintendent of Police or the Regional Passport Office may sign a Police Clearance Certificate.

Regards, Spartan!

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ladhar25 said:
They request u MR PPR PCC RPRF and updated POF?
Yes

when u first send ur docs u did not send PCC ?
Yes; I did not send that...

In first POF u much u showed to them?
I showed them more than enough but that was joint FDR's with my dad; I also gave them affidavit from my dad.. It was also a big issue which is been discussed somewhere around may first week on this forum...

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks man....

Cheers... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

babbu.mann said:
PCC is a centralize certificate, as u live in Ambala, get a PCC from RPO or Sp office Ambala and that would cover everything!!
don't get panic, I have lived in 3-4 city of UK and 6-7 city of India, only one pcc from regulatory authority is more than enough!!
I hope she got current PP from your Haryana address, and VO would be more than happy to see same address on PCC and PP..hassle free life!!

rabb rakha

navi_85

Sep 11, 2012
syrust said:
Hey navi... just chill with no tension you will get your M.R soon..

I am the one in this forum who is behind from everybody.. applied in February and still didn't get AOR lol and no information and nothing.

you should wait for this month and you will get your MR by the end of this month or starting of next month.

have a nice day..

Thanks

Syrus

thanks so much dear Syrus nd dear Babbu paji. u guys r doing gr8 job . thank u soooooooooooo much.
paji i think i'll get MR by this month end . PAJI THX FOR ASSISTANCE.

KEEP IT UP.
CHEERS!!!

princeroi22

Sep 27, 2011
Congratulations Rawlin,
was so happy for u that in my earlier post i forgot to put ur name, still u acknowledged it. thanks bro...

Congratulations bro, for ur MR and PPR. Be in touch........

Hey babbu,

thanks bro for remembering,

i m OK, u knw starting days r hard, so just struggling . yes i got a very good job of the same profile i was wrkin in India. Industrial electrician....

Got a very good pay, friends told me coz they say people hardly get paid evn 15 an hour. so lucky there . din't get my driving license yet. so i am going on bycycle to my job 5.6 kmts a day( one way).

be in touch if u don't have my mail id. drop a msg in inbox...

Luckyforcanada congrats on receipt of ur PP.

Best regards

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks bhai & congrats for your job...

all the very best...

send me your number... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

princeroi22 said:
Congratulations Rawlin,
was so happy for u that in my earlier post i forgot to put ur name, still u acknowledged it. thanks bro...

Congratulations bro, for ur MR and PPR. Be in touch........

Hey babbu,

thanks bro for remembering,

i m OK, u knw starting days r hard, so just struggling . yes i got a very good job of the same profile i was wrkin in India. Industrial electrician....

Got a very good pay, friends told me coz they say people hardly get paid evn 15 an hour. so lucky there . din't get my driving license yet. so i am going on bycycle to my job 5.6 kmts a day( one way).

be in touch if u don't have my mail id. drop a msg in inbox...

Luckyforcanada congrats on receipt of ur PP.

Best regards