jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
babbu.mann said:
Heartiest congrats to jaggy on ecas update, I wish that u may not wait for MR like(1month). A list of ppl got mr in 3-4days after update, u should get mr like them..best of luck

Thanks for wishes babbubhai........I hope ur wish comes true....the only I can do is wait and pray to god for hassle free MR ;)

chefprashi

Mar 17, 2012
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 sep 2011
AOR Received.
dec 15
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
15 Feb2012
Med's Done....
29 Feb
Interview........
RPRF encashed on 11 April 2012
Passport Req..
15 Feb and delivered on 9 Mar 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM ON 27th Aug. 2012
jaggy999 said:
2nd line added in ecas.......They have started processing ;)
congrats jaggy bhai.

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Seminole

and thanks a lot for your kind words for forum members... we would love to see u around so be in touch...

Cheers.. ;)

seminole said:
Friends,

Got our passports last evening by India Post after the DM on tuesday 21st! Visa issue date was 17th August.

Feels like a big relief to have come this far and with everything being completed so quickly....

Although everyone on this forum are very helpful, since the time of my application, 4 folks have been very helpful and very encouraging not only to me but to all the members of this forum since the time this forum started 4-5 months ago...so thank you to everyone and a very big thank you to babbu mann, spartan, jaggy and rawlin in no particular order.
Babbu and spartan - all the best for your DM!
Jaggy and Rawlin - I cant express enough, how much all of us on this forum want you guys to see your MR soon, so keep the faith and you shall get past that soon! Jaggy is already close to MR with the recent change in his e-cas, hope to see same news from Rawlin soon too!

Cheers,

Seminole

princeroi22

Sep 27, 2011
@ Seminole --- Congratulations for PP.
@ jaggy ----- Soooooooooooooo happy for u was visiting the thread for only urs and Rawlin's MR and 2nd line, Coz Spartan and Babbu are already through, SO few more days. i hope u 'll get it soon.

Hats off to ur patience...

One more thing hundred's and hundred's job's lying for Electrician's

so don't worry. Once u reach here, try for red seal certification coz it is necessary to wrk as an electrician nd it 'll get u around 20 to 30$'s an hour.

Mikey76

Star Member
Nov 10, 2010
seminole said:
Friends,

Got our passports last evening by India Post after the DM on tuesday 21st! Visa issue date was 17th August.

Feels like a big relief to have come this far and with everything being completed so quickly....

Although everyone on this forum are very helpful, since the time of my application, 4 folks have been very helpful and very encouraging not only to me but to all the members of this forum since the time this forum started 4-5 months ago...so thank you to everyone and a very big thank you to babbu mann, spartan, jaggy and rawlin in no particular order.
Jaggy and Rawlin - I cant express enough, how much all of us on this forum want you guys to see your MR soon, so keep the faith and you shall get past that soon! Jaggy is already close to MR with the recent change in his e-cas, hope to see same news from Rawlin soon too!

Cheers,

Seminole
Congratulations!!!

Mikey76

Star Member
Nov 10, 2010
I did my medicals in Toronto on 18th July and so far MR line has not been added to ecas. DMP sent the reports to Ottawa on 26th July. It has been more than a month...Not sure what is going on... :(

princeroi22

Sep 27, 2011
This guy is Pathetic ---- @ Amritsar
He is clearing the doubts of the forum members's ----- :) Look whu's talking
referring the other thread's and pasting the previous comments can't make u knowledgeable, u 'll have to read the gazette. if u have read it pls provide the links too. that wud be better to explain

One more thing pls at least don't preach me thru ur vulgar and baseless comments.

THe gurudwara and big car(Man u r impossible).

if one has to meet the rich people y wud he go to gurudwara and find out a long Car. These are 2 seperate things gurudwara is visited to offer prayers only. that maintains the dignity of a holy place

Richness is not mapped by long Cars ... take the example of all rich men(e.g. warren buffet)

Lots more to say. but i don't want to divert the topic of this thread towards the un important topics.

if u have any grudge or doubts u can always PM me.

i apologies for Harsh words(if any).....

Thnx nd rgds

vinod bhugra

Star Member
May 3, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-feb-2011
AOR Received.
29-03-2011
File Transfer...
14-04-11
Med's Request
20TH AUG 2012
Med's Done....
30TH AUG 2012
Interview........
waived
hello every one ,,, i got MR, APPLICATION FORM 1M0008, TRAVEL HISTORY FORM from london visa office DATED: 20th aug 2012 ,,,THEY DID NOT ASK FOR PCC {DONT KNOW WHY ??} NOW I M IN INDIA ,TODAY I WENT FOR MEDICAL TO DMP BUT HE ADVISED ME THAT THEY CANT SEND MEDICAL TO LONDON VISA OFFICE ,THEY WILL SEND MEDICAL TO DELHI RMO ,, HE ALSO SHOWED ME THE EMAIL FROM " MEDICAL DEPARTMENT DELHI, CANADA HIGH COMMISSION THE MAIL DATED 18TH JUNE 2012 WAS WRITTEN LIKE " DEAR PANEL PHYSICIANS, IT IS A GENTLE REMINDER THAT ALL IME IRRESPECTIVE TO THERE VISA OFFICES SHOULD BE FORWArDED to RMO NEW DELHI " SO I DID MEDICAL AS DMP SAID TODAY [30TH AUG } .....WILL IT EFFECT ON MY CASE ??/? SHOULD I SENT A EMAIL TO LONDON VISA OFFICE REGARDING THIS???

REGARRDS
vinod kumar

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
princeroi22 said:
@ Seminole --- Congratulations for PP.
@ jaggy ----- Soooooooooooooo happy for u was visiting the thread for only urs and Rawlin's MR and 2nd line, Coz Spartan and Babbu are already through, SO few more days. i hope u 'll get it soon.

Hats off to ur patience...

One more thing hundred's and hundred's job's lying for Electrician's

so don't worry. Once u reach here, try for red seal certification coz it is necessary to wrk as an electrician nd it 'll get u around 20 to 30$'s an hour.

Thank u so much bro........to be true to you.....I'm not at all thinking of jobs right now......my main concern is first to get a PR.......jobs will follow on its own..........hats off to M1 and 2 who are still waiting, I only waited for 5 months and 2nd line was added(though it was getting frustating day by day) ;)

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
vinod bhugra said:
hello every one ,,, i got MR, APPLICATION FORM 1M0008, TRAVEL HISTORY FORM from london visa office DATED: 20th aug 2012 ,,,THEY DID NOT ASK FOR PCC {DONT KNOW WHY ??} NOW I M IN INDIA ,TODAY I WENT FOR MEDICAL TO DMP BUT HE ADVISED ME THAT THEY CANT SEND MEDICAL TO LONDON VISA OFFICE ,THEY WILL SEND MEDICAL TO DELHI RMO ,, HE ALSO SHOWED ME THE EMAIL FROM " MEDICAL DEPARTMENT DELHI, CANADA HIGH COMMISSION THE MAIL DATED 18TH JUNE 2012 WAS WRITTEN LIKE " DEAR PANEL PHYSICIANS, IT IS A GENTLE REMINDER THAT ALL IME IRRESPECTIVE TO THERE VISA OFFICES SHOULD BE FORWArDED to RMO NEW DELHI " SO I DID MEDICAL AS DMP SAID TODAY [30TH AUG } .....WILL IT EFFECT ON MY CASE ??/? SHOULD I SENT A EMAIL TO LONDON VISA OFFICE REGARDING THIS???

REGARRDS
vinod kumar

It won't affect ur appln

dentist82

Dec 22, 2011
jaggy999 said:

Thank u so much bro........to be true to you.....I'm not at all thinking of jobs right now......my main concern is first to get a PR.......jobs will follow on its own..........hats off to M1 and 2 who are still waiting, I only waited for 5 months and 2nd line was added(though it was getting frustating day by day) ;)
jaggy bhai pray for our dm...its the highest level of anxiety now...
anyway i think u will get mr by tommorrow or max early next week maximum....(mon or tue)
enjoy...

Jitu1011

Aug 23, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
Doc's Request.
Reached Sydney 18-05-2012/ PER 4 June 2012
AOR Received.
20-JUNE-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 (Sent with application)
File Transfer...
20-June-2012
Med's Request
14-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
25-AUG-2012/ Medical Line updated on Ecas 7Oct2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-AUG-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st- Oct - 2012
LANDED..........
15th Nov 2012
singapore777 said:
Dear All,
m newbie here...i receive my PER from CIC on 5th March 2012. NOC 3142. and file shifted to Singapore VO. since then i didnt hear anything regarding my file. I have one question.hope you all seniors will suggest me wat to do
my question is..m still single and going to get married next month..i waited uptil now and thought of getting married after PR..bt due to family pressure m getting married. so now wat to do..how to inform VO? should i send them an email or letter by post??wat are the documents i need to send them??
i will really appreciate your suggestions as i have applied by my own and didnt consult any consultant.. :(
waiting for your replies
Simply send them a cover letter mentioning your status change.. (Dont dare to mention that you are getting married due to family pressure .. lolzz)
Send them invitation card, 4 passport size pictures of your wife, new filled form IMMOO8 for you and appropriate form for ur wife, her documents and PCC)
You know what just give a call to CIC and ask them whether you need to inform them (VIA-email) first because they will then send you additional instructions to submit all these documents, So you better prepare for all these and in mean time send them a fax and email notifying your change in status.

And my heartiest suggestion dont worry about PR it will come sooner or later, enjoy your days as these days will not come again PR is nothing just a card which you will gonna obtain sooner and later.

Jitu1011

Aug 23, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
Doc's Request.
Reached Sydney 18-05-2012/ PER 4 June 2012
AOR Received.
20-JUNE-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 (Sent with application)
File Transfer...
20-June-2012
Med's Request
14-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
25-AUG-2012/ Medical Line updated on Ecas 7Oct2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-AUG-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st- Oct - 2012
LANDED..........
15th Nov 2012
seminole said:
Friends,

Cheers,

Seminole
I appreciate your graceful note to oblige members for their selfless efforts!
I am very happy to see that one of our fellow member has successfully passed this phase of struggle, We welcome you to Canada.

Now it is most important phase of migration, so plan well ahead. Do let us know if you need insights on what your initial months in Canada will bring to your life.

Jitender

jitu1011 @ yahoo . com

dentist82

Dec 22, 2011
Jitu1011 said:
I appreciate your graceful note to oblige members for their selfless efforts!
I am very happy to see that one of our fellow member has successfully passed this phase of struggle, We welcome you to Canada.

Now it is most important phase of migration, so plan well ahead. Do let us know if you need insights on what your initial months in Canada will bring to your life.

Jitender

jitu1011 @ yahoo . com
jitubhai, have sent u PM..can you please reply on that through PM...thanks heaps...