Passport Req..
28-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
22 Sept 2012
LANDED..........
28-Oct-2012
babbu.mann said:
What a dry day..!!!!
Yes totally agreed.. Had checked 4 times nothing is happening.

I hope my DM comes soon.

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
Nimir Bhai, ager aap ki time line dekein to darr lagta hai...Ur waiting form last 5 months for your DM. Hats off to your patience
on the other hand timeline of members like tushar,abhay,nirmaan and serge19 gives us a hope that DM can be made with in a 3-6weeks from medical submittion !!! Prayer from my side for a quick DM of all.

Rabb Rakha
Babbu

nimir.raval said:
Yes totally agreed.. Had checked 4 times nothing is happening.

I hope my DM comes soon.

nimir.raval

Star Member
Apr 18, 2012
Edmonton, AB
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-November-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 Sept 2012
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
09-March-2012
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
28-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
22 Sept 2012
LANDED..........
28-Oct-2012
babbu.mann said:
Nimir Bhai, ager aap ki time line dekein to darr lagta hai...Ur waiting form last 5 months for your DM. Hats off to your patience
on the other hand timeline of members like tushar,abhay,nirmaan and serge19 gives us a hope that DM can be made with in a 3-6weeks from medical submittion !!! Prayer from my side for a quick DM of all.

Rabb Rakha
Babbu
Thanks for the salutation.
But I know wht happening in my mind....
I have sent mail for reminder before 10 days..
Hope I get something good in the next week.

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
After every dark night, there's a bright sunny day...

amritsar

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21 Feb 2012
Med's Request
09 July
Med's Done....
11 July
Interview........
Landing Fees DD cashed on 25 July and Medical Received line appear on 01/08/12
Sahi keha veerey, Lagda New Delhi fir toh slow ho gyai hai. Assi DM di wait kar rehe haan te
bahut saarey MR di. Ager issey speed te kam chalda reha taa saada DM Jan 2013 tak taa aajuga?

After every dark night, there's a bright sunny day...babbu pahji lagda oh bright day Jan 2013 ch aauna
Shery :( :(

babbu.mann said:
What a dry day..!!!!

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks buddy ! Indeed, After AOR from NDVO, I have to wait for 7 months for MR !

goti said:
Congrats my dear bro you have waited extra time before MR, now onward your process will be cakewalk

Best wishes from my side You got your Passport soon with Mapple leaf on it.

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks babu, my details are in left side of my profile in each post.

Thank you.

babbu.mann said:
gr8 stuff!! Congrats,I hope U shall get visa as soon as possible!!

spreadsheet is update with partial info...need to know your start processing date and DD encashment date!!

rabb rakha

Babbu

not sure

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz-A7PloD4s

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Regulations Amending the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations

http://gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2012/2012-08-18/html/reg2-eng.html

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NO one came on thread today...

New point system has announced; I have posted the link above....

IELTS is compulsory & 7 in each is must...

How many of us got 7 in each...

ladhar25

Sep 6, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2012
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2012
rawlin4bbhh said:

i read it but not understand the new point system.
Can u explain in brief rawlin.

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The main thing is IELTS.. someone have to have minimum 7 in each to file his application & to be Eligible under FSW.. rest is just some up down in points of other stuff.. like age, exp. & qualification... Educational docs will be assessed by certified agency & their certificate will be there along with apps. On that basis one will get the points...

one more imp thing now we cant claim the points against spouse's education. it will based on IELTS...

In short IELTS is the KEY for anyone's PR...

ladhar25 said:
i read it but not understand the new point system.
Can u explain in brief rawlin.

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
rawlin4bbhh said:

Rawlinbro my overall ielts score was 7 and I got full 16 points for the first language......

For those who don't know, there is a term used as CLB/NCLC in the link provided by rawlinbro. It means as below:

For the purpose of language proficiency, test result will be matched to the Canadian Language Benchmarks 2000/Niveaux de competence linguistique canadiens 2006 (CLB/NCLC). CIC uses the CLB/NCLC to determine your language proficiency.
The Canadian Language Benchmarks/Niveaux de compétence linguistique canadien are descriptions of language abilities. CIC visa officers use these descriptions to determine your language abilities based results of your English or French language proficiency test.

Revised point system is as below:
IELTS:If you secure 7 bands each in listening, reading,writing and speaking you would get 16 points.
If you secure 8 bands each in listening, reading,writing and speaking you would get 20 points.
If you secure 9 bands each in listening, reading,writing and speaking you would get 24 points.

Age:12 points if you fall in the age group of 21-35. No age points if you are above 47 years.

Work Experience:Reduced to 15 points instead of 21. But the years of exp increased to 6+ instead of 4+.

Education:Education points remain the same.i.e.25. But if you are a graduate you would now be awarded 22 and not 20 points. 23 points for Msc and 25 for Doctorate level.

AEO:Same as 10 points.

Adaptability:Spouse education won't be counted, instead 5 points would be awarded to spouse if he/she scores greater than 4 bands in each LSWR.

Hope this clears everyone's doubt! :)

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
BUT:

The following is true for the IELTS-CLB chart until now. However, it is still uncertain how CIC will handle this in 2013 (will they look at the individual scores, or will they be influenced by the overall-band, or will they raise the stakes in general).

New applicants will have to wait - and try to get the best IELTS-score possible (not only for the points-system, but also for the "running start" in Canada, which is CIC's goal for new immigrants).

jaggy999 said:
Rawlinbro my overall ielts score was 7 and I got full 16 points for the first language......

For those who don't know, there is a term used as CLB/NCLC in the link provided by rawlinbro. It means as below:

For the purpose of language proficiency, test result will be matched to the Canadian Language Benchmarks 2000/Niveaux de competence linguistique canadiens 2006 (CLB/NCLC). CIC uses the CLB/NCLC to determine your language proficiency.
The Canadian Language Benchmarks/Niveaux de compétence linguistique canadien are descriptions of language abilities. CIC visa officers use these descriptions to determine your language abilities based results of your English or French language proficiency test.

Revised point system is as below:
IELTS:If you secure 7 bands each in listening, reading,writing and speaking you would get 16 points.
If you secure 8 bands each in listening, reading,writing and speaking you would get 20 points.
If you secure 9 bands each in listening, reading,writing and speaking you would get 24 points.

Age:12 points if you fall in the age group of 21-35. No age points if you are above 47 years.

Work Experience:Reduced to 15 points instead of 21. But the years of exp increased to 6+ instead of 4+.

Education:Education points remain the same.i.e.25. But if you are a graduate you would now be awarded 22 and not 20 points. 23 points for Msc and 25 for Doctorate level.

AEO:Same as 10 points.

Adaptability:Spouse education won't be counted, instead 5 points would be awarded to spouse if he/she scores greater than 4 bands in each LSWR.

Hope this clears everyone's doubt! :)