Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
Power failure in North India had spoiled my official tour..!!!

Boring day again

princeroi22

Sep 27, 2011
yea babbu,

northern grid had tripped due to ovrload. They r wrkin on it. Power to sm parts has been restored. Bt lots to be done still.

Blackout was frm Ndvo
to jammu nd kashmir.

Things gettin better wid time.

Smip86

Sep 23, 2011
India-Nagpur
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent With Application
Nomination.....
PER Received on 29-03-2012
AOR Received.
27-04-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 Band Sent with Application
File Transfer...
27-04-2012
Med's Request
Received on 07-09-2012
Med's Done....
29-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Received on 07-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 30-11-2012
LANDED..........
Planning for SEP.13
I think thred is not working as usual.

some problem is there???

amusanggar

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2011
Nomination.....
15-12-2011
AOR Received.
27-03-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012
Med's Request
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
09-06-12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
31-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM shown 2-july-2012 . visa issued 04-08-12 (Visa date 28-june-12. on )
LANDED..........
IN Nov-12.
babbu.mann said:
Power failure in North India had spoiled my official tour..!!!

Boring day again
[size=10pt][size=10pt] Babbuji Congrates for medical done. Ab Delhi dor nahi.............................[/size][/size]

goti

Star Member
Mar 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2011
Doc's Request.
Received at Nova scotia 19-10-2011
Nomination.....
PER ON 20-10-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
2nd Line added to ecas on 30/07/2012
Med's Request
01-08-2012
Med's Done....
07-08-2012,RPRF encashed on 22/8/12, Med received line on 28/8/12 to 1/9/12
Interview........
It is waived due to Decision made line on 06/09/12
Passport Req..
01-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 6/9/12 and Canadian Add on 7/9/12.STAMPED PASSPORT RECEIVED 8/9/12
LANDED..........
Landed on 21 st Mar 13
Congrets Babbu Man and all who got MR and got mapple leaf on passport in due time

I have visited this thread after long time spend nearly more then two hours.So many good thing happen here

Good night

nirmaan

Star Member
Jun 4, 2012
India, New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Dec-11
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21-Feb-12
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
21-March-12
Med's Request
3-July-12
Med's Done....
5-July-12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
3-July-12
VISA ISSUED...
30-July-12
LANDED..........
In October
Hello Everyone Here ;)

Kiven aa Babbu Prah ?

I was out last week as my mom and bro was hospitalized cos of stomach infection. u all know Delhi govt supplies pure form of drinking water so this infection was govt.'s gift.

Any ways I would like to share and ask u guys something. Seniors please advise and share exp if any

I got my medical Request on 3rd July 12. They asked for PP, RPRF, medical and P.C.C. from New Zealand. For P.C.C they mentioned

"From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer
since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate for yourself. FROM
NEW ZEALAND.The PCC submitted is not acceptable. Please find attached NZ Police
Certificate request with this letter. This must be received at this office by: 08/18/2012" (copy and paste)

I have sent every thing along this consent form they sent me so they can carry on do Police check on my behalf.

My question is as I was in Canada for 2 years and now in India from 10 months. Though I sent P.C.C from both these countries along with my file, does this above mentioned paragraph states that I have to sent them Canadian and Indian P.C.C again? They mention NEW ZEALAND in capital letters. so I assumed only New Zealand. Along with my passport I sent them covering letter asking the same "Do I have to send them a P.C.C again for Canada and India".

I have not received any correspondence from them referring to this yet. I did email and CSE too. But no replies.

I checked with some people who got their MR recently and P.C.C was requested along.
In Babbu's case they didn't mentioned countries as Babbu was in UK also. And other guy I cant recall name rite now, in his case INDIA (in capital letters) was clearly mentioned.

On the other side, I checked with my bank they said RPRF was cashed on 14July12 (Babbu please update in excel sheet)

How should I take these things. Please share and advise guys if same experiences, that would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
God Bless You All

seminole

Star Member
Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-JAN-2012
Doc's Request.
DD Encashed 20-FEB-2012
Nomination.....
PER Date 01-MAR-2012
AOR Received.
22-MAR-2012 NDVO
IELTS Request
Sent with Application 27-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
22-MAR-2012 NDVO
Med's Request
MR and PPR - NDVO issued letter 25-APR-2012 but received letter by postal mail on 06-JUN-2012
Med's Done....
Medicals done 8th June, Medicals Received in ECAS 3rd July
Passport Req..
Passport received at NDVO 2nd August
VISA ISSUED...
VISA ISSUE DATE 17-AUG, DM date 21-AUG
LANDED..........
PASSPORT RECD 29-AUG
Friends,
Wanted to check with you all as to which is the best option to send passports to ndvo?
Is blue dart better or is fedex better or the speed post?
Also, the ndvo office address is a po box address, so do you still get to know who signed for the package? I remember seeing in earlier posts the names of personnel frpm ndvo who signex for them. If its a po box address, then how come somebody signs for it
Called.fedex and they said they dont deliver to po box addresses....
What has been your experiences when sending passports to ndvo?

On another note hope all is well with al of you....havent been able to go through all previous posts for the last 3 days yet....take care guys and all the best
Cheers,
Seminole

SairRam

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Toronto,ON Canada....
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31/1/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Application Received on 6/2/2012
AOR Received.
P.E.R on 6/03/2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
A.O.R on 28/03/2012
Med's Request
5/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012
Interview........
Waived Off....
Passport Req..
5/06/2012
VISA ISSUED...
30/07/2012
LANDED..........
2/09/2012
[size=10pt]Hi Buddy..
I used fedex to sent my passport...U actually get to know who signed for it!!!!

Sai Ram!!
[/size]

goti

Star Member
Mar 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2011
Doc's Request.
Received at Nova scotia 19-10-2011
Nomination.....
PER ON 20-10-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
2nd Line added to ecas on 30/07/2012
Med's Request
01-08-2012
Med's Done....
07-08-2012,RPRF encashed on 22/8/12, Med received line on 28/8/12 to 1/9/12
Interview........
It is waived due to Decision made line on 06/09/12
Passport Req..
01-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 6/9/12 and Canadian Add on 7/9/12.STAMPED PASSPORT RECEIVED 8/9/12
LANDED..........
Landed on 21 st Mar 13
:( :(After long and Frustrated wait of nearly 8.5 months, ;D ;D ;D By Grace of ALMIGHTY I have added 2nd line in my ECAS status "We have started processing your application on XXXX"

tushar.mistry78

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2012
Med's Request
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
31-05-2012
Passport Req..
16-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05/07/2012
LANDED..........
28/09/2012
@ GOTI. Congratulations dear.

@ SEMINOLE Don't worry any of the company u can send yr documents. me and naikabhay has sent by BLUEDART. We have also got the notification through mail.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
I got mail reply of CSE by CIC that my application is returned on 9th May (I didnt received yet) due to CAP full (NOC 1233)

Vats

Anurag

Jul 30, 2012
Dear friends

I would like to share my Canada Experience with you. I thought it would be good for you too to get to know about Canada and get mentally prepared.

Landed here in March this year and applied for PR card which I received in two months time. This card is required to return to Canada if you are abroad like you came to India and want to go back to Canada then you need this card to board the plane and enter Canada. You all should make sure that photos you send are of wright specifications, in India photographers don't have experience of taking such photos and give us rubbish which is fine for processing but you will get stuck in getting PR card, as these peoples are highly specific.

Got Fido connection and mobile phone on contract. Here you don't pay for the mobile phone its free you just have to sign a contract that you will stick to the connection for two or three years depending upon on the scheme. Not all phones are free like i phones for which you pay few hunderd dollars to get it out of $600 which is its actual cost, the rest amount is waived if you stick to the plans for 3 years. Other mobile services are Roggers, Koodo, Chat-R, Wind, Telus etc. Keeping a mobile phone is not easy its costly. You pay for incoming as well as outgoing and receving text messages too. Moreover Caller Id is not free you pay $7 to get this service so that you get to know who is calling you. A good package with unlimited messages national and international with unlimited talking in a specific area will cost you $35 + taxes. If you use internet then you may add another $40 to your bill, for me its $25 for 500Mb and another $5 for another 500Mb. Its really costly. and in between you can't leave the services of mobile phone due to contract you signed if you break you have to pay $400 ohhh my god. So sign the contract of mobile phone wisely.

Getting a room on rent is easy, you get several bhai from India and can get a basement for $500-650 a month, some include electricity bill while others don't. I paid $50 to get electricity bill transferred to my name and the bill comes somewhere around $ 30. I use token laundry and it takes $2 to wash and $ 3 to dry clothes. For your home you need a vacuum cleaner that may cost $100 or more.

Indian food is available in plenty but I didn't find the taste. it's okay okay type, I buy chole, rajma, palak paneer, baigan bharta, paav bhaji etc instant pak for $1.99 + taxes each. My monthly fooding costs me somewhere around $220 a month and sometimes more when I go out like $13 + taxes for a buffet.

Job market is not good for people like us, our education is not valid here and we have to do credential assement for $270 for various agencies like ICAS, or WES. finding a job in our field is very very difficult moreover to get a job you need canadian experience which all employers ask for (how can we get it, we are not offered a job so how can we gain this experience), few of you think its easy but is not at all. Sitting at home in initial days will bring frustation and I too completely broke down, because you earn nothing and spend so much. Bus ticket for a rout is $3 and pass is in hundred dollars its costly but I have it to go here and there. Keeping a car is not at all easy, u can purchase a car easily for $1000 + depending upon the model, my friend purchased Honda civic for $4500, but friends insurance is in several hundred dollars a month for new users. If u want to drive get Indian plastic card license with international license from local RTO and a letter of verification stating that ur license is genuine. After writing the written test you will get G1 license or learner's license and immediately G2 for road test and then your license. Exam fees is hundred dollars approx. For learning how to drive $25/ class is charged by few indians who teach here.

I didn't get job in my field and many many many are here its same with everyone except those who have big links and good references. For ordinary people like me its difficult. So, what I did is to take up labour jobs, hard physical work which many of us think is very easy but its not. Unlike India for 8 hrs you have to work fastly and seriously otherwise you are fired the next day. I earn $10.25 per hour and maximum for other labours working for several several years is $11-12 per hr. and you work for 40 hrs a week, and 8 hrs a day from Mon to friday and when on saturdays and sundays u think to go out you find shopping malls closed as they open for a short period on weekends.

So overall from my point of view I enjoy quality life but not money wise

I earn $2000 by working in two shifts and get $1600 after tax deduction.

$1600 my salary - $100 for mobile and internet bill - $600 room rent - $200 food - $ 120 bus pass - $ 25 electricity bill - $ 25 clothes washing - $50 if you eat out = I actually save $480 which is equivalent to indian rupees 24000. with this many many like me can't purchase own home ever here and can't send anything back to home. Only thing I want to say in this paragraph life is very hard unlike what many of us think and is not cakewalk.

bye think twice.

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
goti said:
:( :(After long and Frustrated wait of nearly 8.5 months, ;D ;D ;D By Grace of ALMIGHTY I have added 2nd line in my ECAS status "We have started processing your application on XXXX"
Congrats....
finally the wait is over...
best of luck...

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
Vats said:
I got mail reply of CSE by CIC that my application is returned on 9th May (I didnt received yet) due to CAP full (NOC 1233)

Vats
Very sad news...

not sure

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anurag said:
Dear friends

I would like to share my Canada Experience with you. I thought it would be good for you too to get to know about Canada and get mentally prepared.

Landed here in March this year and applied for PR card which I received in two months time. This card is required to return to Canada if you are abroad like you came to India and want to go back to Canada then you need this card to board the plane and enter Canada. You all should make sure that photos you send are of wright specifications, in India photographers don't have experience of taking such photos and give us rubbish which is fine for processing but you will get stuck in getting PR card, as these peoples are highly specific.

Got Fido connection and mobile phone on contract. Here you don't pay for the mobile phone its free you just have to sign a contract that you will stick to the connection for two or three years depending upon on the scheme. Not all phones are free like i phones for which you pay few hunderd dollars to get it out of $600 which is its actual cost, the rest amount is waived if you stick to the plans for 3 years. Other mobile services are Roggers, Koodo, Chat-R, Wind, Telus etc. Keeping a mobile phone is not easy its costly. You pay for incoming as well as outgoing and receving text messages too. Moreover Caller Id is not free you pay $7 to get this service so that you get to know who is calling you. A good package with unlimited messages national and international with unlimited talking in a specific area will cost you $35 + taxes. If you use internet then you may add another $40 to your bill, for me its $25 for 500Mb and another $5 for another 500Mb. Its really costly. and in between you can't leave the services of mobile phone due to contract you signed if you break you have to pay $400 ohhh my god. So sign the contract of mobile phone wisely.

Getting a room on rent is easy, you get several bhai from India and can get a basement for $500-650 a month, some include electricity bill while others don't. I paid $50 to get electricity bill transferred to my name and the bill comes somewhere around $ 30. I use token laundry and it takes $2 to wash and $ 3 to dry clothes. For your home you need a vacuum cleaner that may cost $100 or more.

Indian food is available in plenty but I didn't find the taste. it's okay okay type, I buy chole, rajma, palak paneer, baigan bharta, paav bhaji etc instant pak for $1.99 + taxes each. My monthly fooding costs me somewhere around $220 a month and sometimes more when I go out like $13 + taxes for a buffet.

Job market is not good for people like us, our education is not valid here and we have to do credential assement for $270 for various agencies like ICAS, or WES. finding a job in our field is very very difficult moreover to get a job you need canadian experience which all employers ask for (how can we get it, we are not offered a job so how can we gain this experience), few of you think its easy but is not at all. Sitting at home in initial days will bring frustation and I too completely broke down, because you earn nothing and spend so much. Bus ticket for a rout is $3 and pass is in hundred dollars its costly but I have it to go here and there. Keeping a car is not at all easy, u can purchase a car easily for $1000 + depending upon the model, my friend purchased Honda civic for $4500, but friends insurance is in several hundred dollars a month for new users. If u want to drive get Indian plastic card license with international license from local RTO and a letter of verification stating that ur license is genuine. After writing the written test you will get G1 license or learner's license and immediately G2 for road test and then your license. Exam fees is hundred dollars approx. For learning how to drive $25/ class is charged by few indians who teach here.

I didn't get job in my field and many many many are here its same with everyone except those who have big links and good references. For ordinary people like me its difficult. So, what I did is to take up labour jobs, hard physical work which many of us think is very easy but its not. Unlike India for 8 hrs you have to work fastly and seriously otherwise you are fired the next day. I earn $10.25 per hour and maximum for other labours working for several several years is $11-12 per hr. and you work for 40 hrs a week, and 8 hrs a day from Mon to friday and when on saturdays and sundays u think to go out you find shopping malls closed as they open for a short period on weekends.

So overall from my point of view I enjoy quality life but not money wise

I earn $2000 by working in two shifts and get $1600 after tax deduction.

$1600 my salary - $100 for mobile and internet bill - $600 room rent - $200 food - $ 120 bus pass - $ 25 electricity bill - $ 25 clothes washing - $50 if you eat out = I actually save $480 which is equivalent to indian rupees 24000. with this many many like me can't purchase own home ever here and can't send anything back to home. Only thing I want to say in this paragraph life is very hard unlike what many of us think and is not cakewalk.

bye think twice.

@ syrust FYI ;D

@ Anurag where u located in canada and what is your qualification & exp back home u can PM if u wish based on which i might be able to get something based on ur exp .......

also u saying u pay $600 + $25 + $25 laundry sounds a bit expensive ...... there is a master bedroom (king size bed) in a condo i know with all utilities and internet included with own washroom for $500 no lease and laundry is $1.50 + $1.50 dryer in building with GYM & swimming pool also included to use

those coming to canada find places that includes all utilities and internet and ones that suit ur budget if ur alone u can get a decent place for 300-400 $ :D

if any one of u need info please feel free to msg me 8)

ALL THE BEST !!!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)