rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Prince

I googled for the data & found that discussion link & its really :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I am also worried if VO put MI3 on hold then it will be taking two years to clear MI3 too...

Please check the discussion on following link:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medical-monsoon-started-at-new-delhi-visa-office-t108483.1065.html

As CIC has not increased the quota for the Visas so it can create problem to clear the back log. Either they need to increase the number of visas to be issued OR need to put the applications on hold...

princeroi22 said:
Quaterly data updated by CIC. Details of pending applications for processing below:

New Delhi Visa Office
Skilled Worker Inventory as on April 8, 2012
Cases Persons
FSW - MI - 1 5053 13236
FSW - MI - 2 1260 3278
FSW - MI - 3 1816 4559

dentist82

Dec 22, 2011
jaggy999 said:

This is wat I quoted a couple of days back...Hope u get ur answer from the above!
jaggybhai,
1 question...under current situation MI3 ko approx kabhi DM milega...hisaab maar ke total bolo sirji aaprox...i cant wait for 2 yrs and then getting DM yaar...yeh toh ************ hai...lol...

anshuman

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2014
Dear friends

first of all thanks to all of you who liked the information.

I too had the same experience like you people who are eagerly waiting for the medicals and visas. Patience is the key and keep faith in god.
Last year the same thing happened to us too. I can't forget those sleepless nights and nightmares. NDVO wake up somewhere in the month of September's the last week and came into action. many Jan/Feb and march applicants last year got medical calls in the last week of September and First week of October and got visas by the Nov and December.

Just chill and sleep well.

take care

Bye

nirmaan

Star Member
Jun 4, 2012
India, New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Dec-11
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21-Feb-12
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
21-March-12
Med's Request
3-July-12
Med's Done....
5-July-12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
3-July-12
VISA ISSUED...
30-July-12
LANDED..........
In October
Dear All
Finally i sent my pp and demand draft of INR 25,970. Benificiary is Canada High Commission payable at new delhi.
Got my medicals done. Nurse said they will send it to CHC after 2 days.
Sent my PCC request to NZ.
Wrote them a covering letter explaing what I am mailing them, asked thm wheather i ahve to go for INDIA AND CANADA PCC again.

HELP I GOT FROM THIS FORUM AND U ALL:
I immidialtely booked my appointment wd DMP. Some time ago i read DMPs are bsy to give te for medicals.
I got my DD by bank instead of Thimas Cook.
Wrote my detais behind DD

Thank you all for ur help babbu, spartan, Rawlin, abhay and all.

The only worry I have is about my DD.Is INR 25970 is correct amout. I hope I am correct

My passport will reach there by tomorrow and hope medical will reach by Monday. NZ PCC has to be sent by NZ POLICE direclty to NDVO before 18-aug-12.

Now please let me know if i forget any thng.

I wish luck for u all and pray for u all. Just one thing guys "GOD IS THERE AND LISTNING"

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
dentist82 said:
jaggybhai,
1 question...under current situation MI3 ko approx kabhi DM milega...hisaab maar ke total bolo sirji aaprox...i cant wait for 2 yrs and then getting DM yaar...yeh toh ************ hai...lol...
By December 2012 end :)

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
nirmaan said:
Dear All
Finally i sent my pp and demand draft of INR 25,970. Benificiary is Canada High Commission payable at new delhi.
Wrote them a covering letter explaing what I am mailing them, asked thm wheather i ahve to go for INDIA AND CANADA PCC again.

I immidialtely booked my appointment wd DMP. Some time ago i read DMPs are bsy to give te for medicals.

The only worry I have is about my DD.Is INR 25970 is correct amout. I hope I am correct

My passport will reach there by tomorrow and hope medical will reach by Monday. NZ PCC has to be sent by NZ POLICE direclty to NDVO before 18-aug-12.

I wish luck for u all and pray for u all. Just one thing guys "GOD IS THERE AND LISTNING"
Everthing is correct....though u forgot my name above ;)

nirmaan

Star Member
Jun 4, 2012
India, New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Dec-11
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21-Feb-12
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
21-March-12
Med's Request
3-July-12
Med's Done....
5-July-12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
3-July-12
VISA ISSUED...
30-July-12
LANDED..........
In October
richa88 said:
The draft should be in favour of Canadian High Commission not Canada High Commission
Yes it is Canadian High Commission. Sorry my bad :)

nirmaan

Star Member
Jun 4, 2012
India, New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Dec-11
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21-Feb-12
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
21-March-12
Med's Request
3-July-12
Med's Done....
5-July-12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
3-July-12
VISA ISSUED...
30-July-12
LANDED..........
In October
jaggy999 said:

My special thanks to Jaggy bro. How i forgot his name i
Made a blunder mistake. Hahaha lol

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for coming back & saying thanks to everyone...

Rest the amount is correct & the beneficiary should be “Canadian High Commission” if it is in INR...

Please check the photocopy of Draft if you have it & reconfirm that...

nirmaan said:
Dear All

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So he has corrected his mistake by adding your name Jigar...

How someone can forget your dedication to this forum..

+1 to you...

jaggy999 said:

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just read the AOR email & instructions carefully & found that they say after you submitted your full application .

It means if its "6 months after you submitted your full application" in NS & you did not hear from NDVO then you can contact them...

please make me correct if I am wrong... So all December applicants can send an email if they haven't heard anything from them yet.

not sure

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rawlin4bbhh said:
I just read the AOR email & instructions carefully & found that they say after you submitted your full application .

It means if its "6 months after you submitted your full application" in NS & you did not hear from NDVO then you can contact them...

please make me correct if I am wrong... So all December applicants can send an email if they haven't heard anything from them yet.
Processing time
Applications for permanent residence in Canada in the category that you have applied to, require an average of 10 months to process at this office. If you have not received any instructions from this office 6 months after you submitted your full application, you are requested to contact this office directly.

This is what I found on one of the applicants and it mentions from this office (ndvo)

8) 8) 8) 8)

winendine

Star Member
Sep 30, 2011
In the Kitchen
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6241/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
Doc's Request.
All docs sub. with app.
AOR Received.
16-02-2012
IELTS Request
Band8 with app.
File Transfer...
10-03-2012 w/ file trans. to NDVO
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
201X
not sure said:
Processing time
Applications for permanent residence in Canada in the category that you have applied to, require an average of 10 months to process at this office. If you have not received any instructions from this office 6 months after you submitted your full application, you are requested to contact this office directly.

This its what I found on one of the applicants and it mentions from this office (ndvo)

8) 8) 8) 8)
I am also very confused about this one, since the language used is ambiguous at best. Lets forget about the " average 10 months " and focus on 6 months from "this office" terminology.

Is "this office" defined as NVDO or CIO?

I am open to suggestions and debate for better understanding, but in my opinion - NVDO does major part of the processing, so the said timelines or delays is applicable to NDVO, that said my reasonable understanding makes be believe its 6 months after NDVO gets your full application.

I think the confusing word "this office" used everywhere should be refereed as your local visa processing office and NOT CIO. What is CIO accountable for? Nothing other than making a rapid selection of eligible applications and sending them to local offices.

Whether its NDVO or CIO, everyone has their own views and freedom to speculate. But the bottom line is staying positive, having patience and praying at such uncertain times.