applicant received PER in Feb/March...lets connect here

not sure

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:eek: Canada offers failed refugee claimants $2,000 to go home :eek:

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/crime/article/1221718--canada-offers-failed-refugee-claimants-2-000-to-go-home

Just FYI

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

B

barackobamaisgood

R.Rose said:
Hey

My home address(Canadian)is updated in the ecas...Now I have home address and mailing address in the ecas
Congrats

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First of all thanks for your well wishes; and secondly thanks for the useful information..

anshuman said:
congratulations to all who got their applications processed and may all of you get visas soon.

Friends we all want to live happily in Canada, and I too live in Canada, it's really beautiful. I love the climate and the behaviour of people towards us. It's amazing and is a nice experience for me.

I am here to bring your attention to a serious problem that many face and that is pests like bed bugs. we often choose a room there that is infested with them. Bed bugs can make life problematic and one can develop swelling when they bite. These are nocturnal creatures that suck human blood and give birth to their young ones. A female can lay upto 200 eggs in a short period and you can imagine how fast they can spread. In Canada due to cold weather most of the houses have a fixed carpet on the floor in which they easily live and grow. Moreover heated buildings(due to cold conditions all buildings have a heater) provide them an ideal condition for growing.

I just want you all to be safe and wise in making a selection of the room and instead of blindly choosing a room on rent. One must enquire the other room partners or neighbours openly about the presence or absence of bed bugs. What you can do is that instead of bringing your luggage immediately in a room, you should look carefully for them (images can be seen on google), like inspect the mattress and beds carefully and the carpet too. If you don't find them and you report to the landlord after you moved in then it is you who is going to be in trouble and have to pay for their eradication but some good landlords may spray insecticide in your room for free. :)

Never buy used clothes, beds and furniture. It's expensive to buy a bed here and we often look for cheap furnitures. Never buy them who knows the person selling it to you has bed bugs in his home.

I just want you to be safe and aware of this fact before you move into Canada and book a room. stay safe and fit and do read about their control and methods of eradication. It's not hard to kill them and one just need precuations for the same. I didn't mean to frighten you but just want to create awareness about bed bugs.

with regards
Anshuman

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's not a good thing to happen....

I would also say that genuine refugee wont got back to get killed for any amount of money...

not sure said:
:eek: Canada offers failed refugee claimants $2,000 to go home :eek:

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/crime/article/1221718--canada-offers-failed-refugee-claimants-2-000-to-go-home

Just FYI

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
anshuman said:
congratulations to all who got their applications processed and may all of you get visas soon.

Friends we all want to live happily in Canada, and I too live in Canada, it's really beautiful. I love the climate and the behaviour of people towards us. It's amazing and is a nice experience for me.

I am here to bring your attention to a serious problem that many face and that is pests like bed bugs. we often choose a room there that is infested with them. Bed bugs can make life problematic and one can develop swelling when they bite. These are nocturnal creatures that suck human blood and give birth to their young ones. A female can lay upto 200 eggs in a short period and you can imagine how fast they can spread. In Canada due to cold weather most of the houses have a fixed carpet on the floor in which they easily live and grow. Moreover heated buildings(due to cold conditions all buildings have a heater) provide them an ideal condition for growing.

I just want you all to be safe and wise in making a selection of the room and instead of blindly choosing a room on rent. One must enquire the other room partners or neighbours openly about the presence or absence of bed bugs. What you can do is that instead of bringing your luggage immediately in a room, you should look carefully for them (images can be seen on google), like inspect the mattress and beds carefully and the carpet too. If you don't find them and you report to the landlord after you moved in then it is you who is going to be in trouble and have to pay for their eradication but some good landlords may spray insecticide in your room for free. :)

Never buy used clothes, beds and furniture. It's expensive to buy a bed here and we often look for cheap furnitures. Never buy them who knows the person selling it to you has bed bugs in his home.

I just want you to be safe and aware of this fact before you move into Canada and book a room. stay safe and fit and do read about their control and methods of eradication. It's not hard to kill them and one just need precuations for the same. I didn't mean to frighten you but just want to create awareness about bed bugs.

with regards
Anshuman

Thanks dear!
for the pre warning!
Its also expensive to completely eradicate the bugs what ever is just a temporary solution only...The good thing is not to buy lots of stuff just to buy only necessary stuff only..cause we have to move from place to place to find jobs and our study ... As per my opinion there is closet in every apartment to store our stuff...in the first stage its better to have minimum luggages cause many goods are affordable in Canada and also in good quality...I also recommend people not to buy a furniture till they find a job and also to make only temporary arrangement with accommodation...after having a permanent job they can make permanent accommodation arrangement...

this post is very inspirational and is from Sir qorax...
33. The 'Josh' Post: - Blunders after 'landing' & how to move forward -- A motivating post by an old member (Reproduced)...
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/joshs-post-a-must-read-for-all-applicants-t29510.0.html;msg171957#msg171957

warm wishes and regards,

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
takingchances said:
Still waiting for a mail from NDVO...

yes i have just completed my 100 days wait...

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yaar we all are waiting to hear from NDVO.. But nothing much is happening on thread. I wish we all get good news soon...

takingchances said:
Still waiting for a mail from NDVO...

takingchances

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yup.....lets hope this month at least will bring lots of MRs..... ;D

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
Today my ecas is updated again with my old file number(rejected one) and new file number...previously they have deleted my old file...

preetsukh

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
File Transfer...
4-4-2012
Med's Request
10/08/2012 but letter not recieved then again 0n 06/11/2012
Med's Done....
9/11/2012 3rd line on 20/112012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
in 2013
rawlin4bbhh said:
Yaar we all are waiting to hear from NDVO.. But nothing much is happening on thread. I wish we all get good news soon...
Thankyou I think this forum is very helpful for every applicant.
Thanks again

princeroi22

Sep 27, 2011
@ R.Rose. Many congratulations fo update. U mst be feelin releived nw. Nw relax nd wait for ur pp nd copr.

@ anshuman. Thank you v.much fo such informative post. Keep providin such stuff if possible.

Thanks nd rgds.

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
About Being a Permanent Resident of Canada

A permanent resident is someone who has acquired permanent resident status by immigrating to Canada, but is not yet a Canadian citizen. Permanent residents have rights and privileges in Canada even though they remain citizens of their home country. In order to maintain permanent resident status, they must fulfill specified residency obligations.

A person in Canada temporarily, such as an international student or a temporary foreign worker, is not a permanent resident.

Refugees who are resettled from overseas arrive in Canada as permanent residents through the Government-Assisted Refugee Program or the Private Sponsorship of Refugees Program. However, people who make refugee claims in Canada (either at a port of entry or a CIC office) are not permanent residents. In order to become one, these people must receive a positive decision on their refugee claim from the Immigration and Refugee Board. Then, they must apply for and be granted permanent resident status.

Learn about:
What permanent residents can do
What permanent residents cannot do
Keeping your permanent resident status
Losing your permanent resident status
The Permanent Resident Card
What permanent residents can do

As a permanent resident, you and your dependants have the right:
To receive most social benefits that Canadian citizens receive, including health care coverage.
To live, work or study anywhere in Canada.
To apply for Canadian citizenship.
To protection under Canadian law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

You must pay taxes, and respect all Canadian laws at the federal, provincial and municipal levels.
What permanent residents cannot do

As a permanent resident, you and your dependants cannot:
Vote or run for political office.
Hold certain jobs that have a high-level security clearance requirement.
Remain in Canada if you are convicted of a serious criminal offence and have been told to leave the country.
Keeping your permanent resident status

Your permanent resident status allows you to live in Canada, but there is also a time limit on how long you can live outside the country. To keep your status as a permanent resident, you must live in Canada for at least two years within a five-year period.

For further information on residency obligations, please see Appendix A of Applying for a Permanent Resident Card.
Losing your permanent resident status

There are several ways you could lose your permanent resident status:
A permanent resident who does not meet their residency obligations could lose permanent resident status.
If convicted of a serious crime, a permanent resident may be deported from Canada.

When you become a Canadian citizen, you are no longer a permanent resident.
The Permanent Resident Card

If you intend to travel, the Permanent Resident Card is the official proof of your status as a permanent resident in Canada.

This wallet-sized plastic card is required for all permanent residents of Canada seeking to re-enter Canada on a commercial carrier (airplane, boat, train or bus).

If you leave the country, you will need this card to return to Canada. If you do not plan to leave the country, you do not need the card.

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
R.Rose said:
Hey

My home address(Canadian)is updated in the ecas...Now I have home address and mailing address in the ecas
Congrats!