16-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05/07/2012
LANDED..........
28/09/2012
mayankpt said:
we got DM today!! :)

Many many congratulations Mayank

Wish u best of luck for great life ahead.

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
shibu said:
dear mates

can anyone tell me in medical terminology what is Koch's etiology? Please explain.

The only thing I know is that the causative agent which causes tuberculosis was discovered by Robert Koch and etiology means "the origin" in Greek.....Hence the name Koch's etiology......I don't know much than this, but I was a science student and very good at biology ;)

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
amritsar said:
Thanks jaggy bro for your help..

Seniors (rowlin,jaggy,spartun,abhijit,babbu,shibu,mayank,manish and all)please put some light on Medical exam.
>Documents required
>Type of medical test and fees
>precaution b4 exam
>If some one have medical history,should that reveal to doctor.
>Does doctor tell u about medical result
>How do we know the medical was good or not

please answer my question as I'm waiting for my medical desprately and need to make my mind b4 that.
shery
Most of the query is solved by rawlin.....just a few updates

Medical test fees is approx Rs.3100

If u have not suffered from any major disease whether communicable or not in the last 2 yrs, should not be revealed, as DMP would only ask for further tests when they are not reqd(they earn if u do additional tests).

Most of the doctors won't reveal u much about medical result......coz its a breach of conduct and DMP can only share the report with medical office in Ottawa. They would only reveal something about medical result if there is something serious with ur reports.

I hope this helps!

tushar.mistry78

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2012
Med's Request
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
31-05-2012
Passport Req..
16-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05/07/2012
LANDED..........
28/09/2012
jaggy999 said:
Most of the query is solved by rawlin.....just a few updates

Medical test fees is approx Rs.3200

If u have not suffered from any major disease whether communicable or not in the last 2 yrs, should not be revealed as DMP would only ask for further tests when they are not reqd(they earn if u do additional tests).

Most of the doctors won't reveal u much about medical result......coz its a breach of conduct and DMP can only share the report with medical office in Ottawa. They would only reveal something about medical result is there is something serious with ur reports.

I hope this helps!
This May also help u for medical fees.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais_med.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

Go through this link. U will find all the details.

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
tushar.mistry78 said:
This May also help u for medical fees.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais_med.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

Go through this link. U will find all the details.

Thnx bro.....can u provide the exact address of DMP where u and naikabhay went for medicals?
:)

winendine

Star Member
Sep 30, 2011
In the Kitchen
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6241/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
Doc's Request.
All docs sub. with app.
AOR Received.
16-02-2012
IELTS Request
Band8 with app.
File Transfer...
10-03-2012 w/ file trans. to NDVO
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
201X
Hey goti:

Thanks for your reply, I hope and pray that there will be an abundance of MR's next month and things move forward for us.

Stay strong like you are. We are with you. Also special good wishes for spartan, since he is waiting with us too. I believe we both have the same timeline.

nirmaan

Star Member
Jun 4, 2012
India, New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Dec-11
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21-Feb-12
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
21-March-12
Med's Request
3-July-12
Med's Done....
5-July-12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
3-July-12
VISA ISSUED...
30-July-12
LANDED..........
In October
Happy Canada Day in advance guys!!!!!!!

tushar.mistry78

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2012
Med's Request
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
31-05-2012
Passport Req..
16-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05/07/2012
LANDED..........
28/09/2012
jaggy999 said:

Thnx bro.....can u provide the exact address of DMP where u and naikabhay went for medicals?
:)
Hi,

Refer below link for different DMP address.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=1995&CountryName=India

We have done medical at below listed address.

Mumbai
Dr. Frainy Palia
Clinical Diagnostic Centre, A-2, Ben Nevis, Bhulabhai, Desai Road, Nr. Tata Garden, Next to Indian Oil Petrol Pump, , 400 036

(022) 23684764 / 23684765

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
goti said:
@ winedine and Spartan thanks for the concern but till i have not order caips note as i hv made CSE on 18 june hoping answer up to 20 july and in between i have to send details to my friend who is in canada for the CAIPS note.

@ winedine and all the friend of forum

Ya life became hell as we have planed certain things with probable date of MR as well as Visa, but man proposes and god disposes.My all plans ruins by thanks to NDVO I have to renovate house and i am suppose to change my child's school but not worked out both same way me and my wife has to do some courses regarding our profession but that also not worked out because if you are not got the positive result then all your efforts and money wasted so STOP sign board on that also.
Buddy you cant believe that I am making effort from last 12 years to go abroad but still not get succeeded.i have applied for student visa in 2000 for Australia but denied because of GOVT job in INDIA.In interview the guy asked me why u want to go for further study,I have replied for better prospects he reciprocated me " IN INDIA ALL ARE DYING FOR GOVT JOB AND YOU HAVE.MAN WHATS BETTER THEN THAT" In 2003 I have denied for working holiday maker in UK.Once I have lost my passport with fake agents in 2007.And now the delay for my case only without any reason.

I have excellent academic record.13 years of Central GOVt JOB(Selected after facing competitive examination 46 person selected out of nearly 10 to 20 thousand applicants) history with every inch of paper proof,My NOC 7216 job as Railway Supervisor matches word to word with NOC But still suffering..Its my last attempt for going abroad if not getting successful I am going to leave my present job and will do some private job so can got advantage of my knowledge as engineer Because in GoVt job GHODE OR GHADHE BARABAR HOTE HAI"

I dont know you anyone personally but I have got one SMS that " A sign Board in heart hospital operation theater " AGAR DIL KHOLE LETE DOSTO KE SATH TO AAJ NA KHOLANA PADTA OJARO(Tools) KE SATHE" so friend i have unfolded my heart here.I dont know any one personally but got feeling like you are my friends from beginning.I am going to get visa for Canada will be decide by my destiny but I have decided one thing I will keep in touch with everyone weather I will be in CANADA or INDIA.

Hope for the best for every one

Great post, really really great stuff...
Sometime the journey is important not the destination i know you will get it through the only thing i know is your journey has been eventful and lot of ups and down...
Good luck from my side dear , just want to see your GCMS note cause they have a due date in every process and your time limit has been crossed so i want to have a border picture in your file...
no worries dear,

Warm regards & wishes

naikabhay11

Jan 30, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends,

I have few questions to those who got DM and got PP vith CORPM

Q1-when ecas is updated to DM is there any extra line added inside ecas details?if yes then which?

Q2-As we all know that PP & CORP are sent registered post by NDVO,I want to know which colour envelop they use ,size of envelop and what is printed on the envelop.does NDVO mailing address appear on the envelop?

I m asking this b'cos ,I m living in very small village-the postman don't know ENGLISH.I will have to inform him about the above discription,so he may not delay the post.B'cos in my village posts r brought from very far,and distrubuted with minimum 2-3 days delay.

Kindly reply....Thanks

Abhay

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
amritsar said:
Thanks jaggy bro for your help..

Seniors (rowlin,jaggy,spartun,abhijit,babbu,shibu,mayank,manish and all)please put some light on Medical exam.
>Documents required
>Type of medical test and fees
>precaution b4 exam
>If some one have medical history,should that reveal to doctor.
>Does doctor tell u about medical result
>How do we know the medical was good or not

please answer my question as I'm waiting for my medical desprately and need to make my mind b4 that.
shery
- Original Passport and Recent Photograph.
- X-ray,Urine and Blood test
- www.simplesite.com/jaggy999 (tips)
- Reveal it to doctor
- No , Only in cases where medication has to be taken promptly, otherwise not.
- By ecas flashing your medical result has been received,

Warm wishes & regards,

takingchances

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For Canada Day, 2012, Immigration Lobby’s Gift to Canadians : Outright Sabotage

n a recent court action, Canada’s Immigration lobby and its supporters have again demonstrated that their interests are the complete opposite of those of most Canadians. In fact, the immigration lobby’s efforts to promote their own interests amount to outright sabotage of Canada’s immigration system and to the destruction of the lives of hundreds of thousands of Canadians.

Earlier this year, Immigration Minister Jason Kenney announced that he would be introducing measures to reduce a backlog of around 1 million immigrant applicants. He stated that he would be removing 280,00 skilled worker applicants from the 1 million list. Many of these applicants had been on the list for up to 10 years.

In response, several Canadian immigration lawyers recruited about 900 skilled worker applicants who were in the 1 million backlog and, launched a federal court suit on behalf of those 900, The lobby’s ultimate aim was probably to have the court declare that Canada had to admit all of the other 280,000 skilled workers who had applied to come to Canada.

A few weeks ago, the federal court ruled in the immigration lobby’s favour.

The ruling is not completely clear. It is possible that new legislation may minimize potential damage from the ruling. However, at present, the ruling implies that the 280,000 applications may now have to be processed. The applicants could then be admitted to Canada—regardless of whether Canada needs them. This will definitely be good for immigration lawyers’ bank accounts. But it will certainly not help hundreds of thousands of skilled unemployed Canadians who will now have to compete with more immigrants that Canada does not need.

The judge’s ruling seems to have considered Section 11 of Canada’s 2001 Immigration Act which states “…The visa or document SHALL be issued (to an immigrant applicant) if , following an examination, the (visa) officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act”.

In order to prevent the backlog from growing higher than 1 million and to give him the ability to reduce the backlog, Immigration Minister Jason Kenney changed the words “shall be issued” to “may be issued” in 2008. The good news in the ruling is that it implies that Kenney’s change in the wording is legal and that it applies to all those who applied from 2008 to the present

But the bad news about the 280,000 who applied from 2001 to 2008 remains. Kenney recently stated that he would return the application fees these 280,000 applicants had paid. If they wished to re-apply, they could do so. Because the list was enormous, removing them from the 1 million backlog list would significantly decrease the backlog.

James Bissett, the former Executive Director of Canada’s Employment and Immigration Service (now known as Citizenship and Immigration Canada), says that this could be a major setback for a very necessary change. Mr. Bissett states that former Immigration Minister Elinor Caplan was responsible for the wording “shall be issued” in Canada’s Immigration Act which Parliament passed in 2001. That Act replaced the previous Act and it remains in place today.

According to Mr. Bissett, the phrase “shall be issued” should never have been put into the Act because doing so meant that if problems arose, it was much more difficult for the federal government to change the Act. Instead, Mr. Bissett says, the government should have put the phrase into the “Regulations” for the Immigration Act. This would have allowed the government to quickly make changes if major problems such as immigrant applicant backlogs developed.

Mr. Bissett says that major problems began appearing soon after Canada’s Immigration Act was passed in 2001. An increase in applications undoubtedly fitted former Immigration Minister Caplan’s overall intent which was to open Canada’s immigration doors even wider. However, her own Liberal government soon saw that she had made a very serious error. Caplan’s successors tried to change the Act, but ran into problems from the immigration lobby who used the courts to block actions that would retroactively change the Act.

Mr. Bissett compares the way that Canada’s Citizenship and Immigration Department now works under Caplan’s 2001 Immigration Act with the way it worked when Canada introduced its points system in 1967. This system granted points to skilled workers based on a number of factors such as language proficiency, education, etc. At the time this system was implemented, Canada’s Immigration Department was connected with its Employment Department.

Together, these departments compiled a list of occupations in Canada which had a surplus of workers and another list of occupations which needed workers. If potential immigrants applied to enter Canada in occupations in which Canada did not need workers, they were automatically refused entry. Mr. Bissett refers to this as an example of Canada’s “Tap On–Tap Off” immigration policy. He says this policy prevented backlogs from forming.

According to Mr. Bissett, Immigration Minister Caplan, in composing the current Immigration Act, bowed to the immigration lobby and paid no attention to the “Tap On–Tap Off” policy which had, for many years, very well served all Canadians, particularly Canada’s unemployed.

Since then, the immigration lobby has succeeded in getting many Canadians to change their focus from the plight of unemployed Canadians to the plight of unnecessary, unemployed immigrants. Portraying itself as humanitarian, it has used tactics such as blaming Canada’s professional associations for not quickly recognizing foreign credentials in many professions. Going further, it has demanded that the federal government apply pressure to these associations in order to help immigrants find jobs.

Critics of the immigration lobby have pointed out that the big problem with these demands is that they are irrelevant. The real point is that if Canada had retained its policy of not allowing entry to immigrants whom it did not need, the skilled worker backlog would never have happened.

Although Mr. Kenney has still not dealt with the most important immigration issue of all, Canada’s unjustified high yearly intake, the highest per capita in the world, he deserves praise for his many efforts to clean up some of the immigration disaster that Canada has endured for over 20 years.

On the other hand, the actions of Canada’s immigration lobby and its supporters should be recognized for what those actions really are : outright sabotage of Canada’s immigration system and outright promotion of policies which have destroyed the lives of many Canadians.

princeroi22

Sep 27, 2011
helo MAYANK ,

MAny many congratulations for ur COPR.... finally ur wait comes to an end....
best of luck fo ur future life.....

RGDS,

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
A person who is a permanent resident may apply for Canadian citizenship by naturalization (grant) subject to the following conditions.

The person:
is aged 18 years or over
is a permanent resident has lived in Canada for a total of 1095 days during the four years preceding the application for citizenship, including two years as a permanent resident
has knowledge of Canada (as demonstrated by taking a test, which is required as part of the application process, but only if the applicant is between 18 and 54 years of age)
is not a subject to any criminal prohibitions
is not a war criminal
is able to speak English or French well enough to communicate with people

princeroi22

Sep 27, 2011
ur insights pls,,

what is ECU -- Elimination care unit....
Economic commerce unit....

As the Medicals are always requested by the ECU. So what is this unit ????
Once file is through, Does that mean that file can't go to Backgrounds and Security checks nw ????
Its contradictory in other threads too.

pls reply as info cud be helpful to others too

rgds....