NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 December 2011[br]PER...............: 15 February 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with app (Band 8.0)
File Transfer...
19 June 2012 [br]([i]"We started processing your application"[i])
Med's Request
02 August 2012
Med's Done....
08 August 2012[br]Med's Recvd...: 14 August 2012[br]Med's on ECAS: 25 August 2012[br][i]("Medical results have been received")[/i]
Passport Req..
18 October 2012[br]Decision Made: 31 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
25 October 2012
ryanomil said:
Hey Babbu,

Yesterday you asked us LVO guys if any of us have received the MR after getting the 2nd line in ecas and we told you no one had.

Well I just got my MR today in the post!!!!!!! my ecas 2nd line was dated the 7th June 2012 :)

Good luck with you getting yours and to everyone else on this thread.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Good luck for your MR, keep us posted (and stay healthy ;D ) Very good news...

tushar.mistry78

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2012
Med's Request
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
31-05-2012
Passport Req..
16-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05/07/2012
LANDED..........
28/09/2012
ryanomil said:
Hey Babbu,

Yesterday you asked us LVO guys if any of us have received the MR after getting the 2nd line in ecas and we told you no one had.

Well I just got my MR today in the post!!!!!!! my ecas 2nd line was dated the 7th June 2012 :)

Many many congratulations buddy. Best of luck for next step and stay fit for MR

Good Going

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wish that everyone gets this opportunity to share the details...

:p :p :p :p :p :p

babbu.mann said:
Everybody please share, since when you are waiting for MR from NDVO and when was the ecas status updated to "we started processing your file on xx/xx/xx.

Please update in this

Name Process start date Medical Request Medical Done RPRF En-cashed Decision Made Received Passport
Abhay Tamboli 28-May-2012
Nirman Kad 30-May-2012
Babbu.Mann 20-June-2012

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amazing 'bubble' clouds grace skies over Saskatchewan

More pics on..

http://www.cbc.ca/news/yourcommunity/2012/06/amazing-clouds-grace-skies-over-saskatchewan.html

winendine

Star Member
Sep 30, 2011
In the Kitchen
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6241/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
Doc's Request.
All docs sub. with app.
AOR Received.
16-02-2012
IELTS Request
Band8 with app.
File Transfer...
10-03-2012 w/ file trans. to NDVO
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
201X
To friends waiting for MR after File Transfer to NDVO:

Since I had the time to study a bit about timelines of NDVO during the last one year, I observe that the average number of days from file transfer to getting medical request is around 30. But interestingly a very very small percentage of people have received medicals after over 100 days ( extreme cases of 180 days too). Just like me, some of us come under this bracket, we are way over due for medicals, in my case its almost 100 days after file transfer without any sight of medical.

Hope NVDO works fast and gives good news all those who are way over due for Medicals.

I dont think its right for me to complain, things could be even worse, I have a great job, where I visit beautiful countries, for which I get paid well, in an occupation I love doing. I am sure with this recession, many applicants have been laid off and are waiting for this immigration ordeal to end up positive. So, I have no right to complain, also I hope and pray everything works well for all.

Good luck to all.

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
Haha.......chalo plus(+)wala 100 nahi toh minus(-)wala 100 hi sahi.......

Babbubhai.....lets see if you can beat me in this.......some people love me on this forum too much. :p :p :p :p :p :p

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
winendine said:

Since I had the time to study a bit about timelines of NDVO during the last one year, I observe that the average number of days from file transfer to getting medical request is around 30. But interestingly a very very small percentage of people have received medicals after over 100 days ( extreme cases of 180 days too). Just like me, some of us come under this bracket, we are way over due for medicals, in my case its almost 100 days after file transfer without any sight of medical.

Hope NVDO works fast and gives good news all those who are way over due for Medicals.

I dont think its right for me to complain, things could be even worse, I have a great job, where I visit beautiful countries, for which I get paid well, in an occupation I love doing. I am sure with this recession, many applicants have been laid off and are waiting for this immigration ordeal to end up positive. So, I have no right to complain, also I hope and pray everything works well for all.

Good luck to all.
HATS OFF TO UR POSITIVE APPROACH............keep the same approach in life and you would definitely go places.

All the best......such positive vibes would rub off on ur appln as well at NDVO.......keep it up 8)

SairRam

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Toronto,ON Canada....
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31/1/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Application Received on 6/2/2012
AOR Received.
P.E.R on 6/03/2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
A.O.R on 28/03/2012
Med's Request
5/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012
Interview........
Waived Off....
Passport Req..
5/06/2012
VISA ISSUED...
30/07/2012
LANDED..........
2/09/2012
jaggy999 said:
Name Transcript PCC

goti Yes No
abhay175 Yes Yes
winendine
spartan300 YES YES
seminole
SairRam NO NO
babbu.mann Yes/No Yes
Naazl2 YES YES
veenpt
jassi55 NO NO
sikh 19
rawlin4bbhh NO NO
toshiba77 Yes Yes
jaggy999 NO YES
Smip86
Takingchance YES YES
jeet sidhu NO NO
syrust
dentist82
naikabhay11 YES YES
Tusbar mistry. YES YES
jerry_canada YES YES
nirmaan YES YES
toothfairy_77 YES YES

Sorry rawlin bro....I should have been the first to complete the above details......better late then never......VERY GOOD INITIATIVE :D

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
ryanomil said:
Hey Babbu,

Congrats!

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the info buddy...

I am hoping to hear soon from NDVO...

Cheers.. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

winendine said:

Good luck to all.

dentist82

Dec 22, 2011
Feds putting freeze on skilled worker, immigrant investor programs OTTAWA— The government is expected to issue a moratorium on new immigration applications under the popular Federal Skilled Worker Program and the Immigrant Investor Program, Postmedia News has learned.

Both programs were set to reopen to new applicants on July 1, but efforts are underway to revamp the programs by the end of the year.

The government doesn't want to process new applications until it's dealt with the existing backlogs and put in place a "just-in-time" economic immigration system, probably by January.

Immigration Minister Jason Kenney is expected to announce the new directive in Calgary Thursday during a speech to the C.D. Howe Institute.

The decision means Citizenship and Immigration's central intake office in Sydney, N.S. won't be bombarded by applications from wealthy foreigners who last year chartered planes so they could be the first to submit their paperwork for the Immigrant Investor Program after it was capped at 700 applicants.

The cash-for-visa scheme is so attractive that last year's application window closed within 30 minutes.

Kenney has argued the minimum investment of $800,000 — it was just $400,000 in 2010 — remains too low and that it should be a permanent investment in the Canadian economy.

Right now, provinces get the cash to invest in economic development projects but must pay back the principal five years later.

Kenney said in April that legislation was coming to amend the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act to give him more power and flexibility to create, change or cancel specialized programs like this one based on market demand and proven effectiveness.

He said he also was launching consultations with stakeholders and provincial and territorial colleagues on how best to reform the investor program.

Earlier this month, officials said consultations were ongoing and that the new powers were contained in the omnibus budget bill set to become law by the end of the week.

The Immigrant Investor Program backlog currently stands at about 25,000 cases involving more than 86,000 people.

Richard Kurland, a Vancouver-based immigration lawyer and longtime critic of the investor program, said the decision makes sense.

"Why not hold off until you're ready to launch a new program with higher eligibility thresholds?" he said.

"There's plenty of inventory to process. We don't need to add inventory."

He's less enthusiastic about the temporary pause on federal skilled workers, however, noting Canada needs people like nurses and pharmacists and that there's value in setting a predictable date on which the intake doors are opened.

He noted many already have couriered their applications and that this will mean more stress and additional costs for applicants.

The budget bill also will eliminate about 280,000 visa applications submitted under the Federal Skilled Worker Program before February 2008 by refunding their application fees to the tune of $130 million. The move effectively will reduce the skilled worker backlog to about 110,000.

Last year the government capped the number of applications it accepts from federal skilled workers without prearranged offers of employment at 10,000.

Kenney has called for a faster, more flexible immigration system that's economically-driven and designed to attract workers with strong language skills, employment credentials that are in demand by the current labour market and Canadian experience.

He's announced a variety of initiatives to that end, including replacing the entrepreneur program with a startup visa and allowing employers and provinces to cherry-pick immigrants based on occupation.

The moratorium is expected to be lifted once the full plan is in place.

tcohen@postmedia.com

Twitter.com/tobicohen

© Copyright (c) Postmedia News

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
This week will be a week of rumors..July 01,012

abhimanyuu

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2011
Doc's Request.
PER thru email 8-10-2011
AOR Received.
07-11-2011 thru postal mail
IELTS Request
add docs req by NDVO - PCC & POF on Jan 31st
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
5-5-2012, MR/PP/RPRF sent 14-5-12, Re-meds 26th Sep, Re-photo submission Oct 5th
Interview........
No Thanks!
Passport Req..
26-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on Nov 19th
LANDED..........
Plans for Feb 13'
the ecas seems to be down..have been trying for last 40mins without luck..

Any one facing similar issue ?