Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
BC2013 said:
Well done Jaggy!

However, according to OP6a (for MI-2 and 3) even tough CIO has already checked the selection creteria for the pass mark, they only make a negative decision on this. The final decision on this (hopefully a positive one) is made by the local VO.

Thanks for your opinion bro....I do agree local VO makes the final selection. Just to clarify OP6a is not meant for MI2 and 3 applicants. Its for Applications received on or after February 27, 2008 and before June 26, 2010.

For MI2 and 3 applicants, OP6b is the related OP. As per OP6b, "Applicants who were determined to meet the MI because their work experience was in an eligible NOC code should automatically meet minimal requirements pursuant to R75(2). This is because in order to be eligible under the MI they must have at least one year of continuous full-time or equivalent paid work experience in one of the listed NOC codes and this wording is
very similar to R75(2). Since the CIO makes a final MI eligibility determination, a visa officer may only refuse an eligible NOC code application on minimal requirements if procedural fairness is followed. Please see OB 338 for more details".
:)

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
A.Ace said:
In my opinion waiting for PP to be delivered at your premises is kind of sweet.

I completely agree......coz you that there is nothing to worry now :)

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
jaydipal said:
Smip86 and rawlin4bbhh

congrats, you will receive your PP after 7-10 of DM status , pack your bags.... 8)

I am also having same timeline as you guys and eagarly waiting for DM ;)
and we all have jaggy999 to answer our questions... jaggy999 well done dude.....

good bye, best of luck

Thanks jaybhai .....I guess DM should be there in ecas by Dec 15.....good luck bro :)

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
preetsukh said:
Congratulation to everybody for their dm, mr, and for secondline. Sorry guys i was away from forum for some family reasons. Guys please tell how much time NDVO taking for update 3rd line on e case i did my medical on 9th nov my doctor sent between 1 week i checked from doctoor about my results they said no problem in reports i can't understand why vo taking so much time. My Australian Pcc is ready and my friend also posted from Australia i think i will post them next week. Is Australian Pcc is reason for 3rd line.
Please reply. Best of luck to everybody for smooth and quick processing.
Take care.

Aussie PCC has nothing to do with 3rd line, its related to criminality......chill....it can even take 2-3 months after medicals to get 3rd line. You got nothing to worry as your doc already said everything's fine :)

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
Of course, you are absolutely right - that is the OB I meant.

However, your quote is not the part this was related to. The CIO will make the final determination regarding the eligibility (MI - NOC) and also a preliminary check on the pass mark. The final decision on the pass mark is beeing done by the local VO.
Your quote means that the local VO does not really have to check the requirement of a 1-year-minimum-work experience (in a NOC A, B or 0), since this has already been done by the CIO within the MI-NOC-check.

jaggy999 said:

Thanks for your opinion bro....I do agree local VO makes the final selection. Just to clarify OP6a is not meant for MI2 and 3 applicants. Its for Applications received on or after February 27, 2008 and before June 26, 2010.

For MI2 and 3 applicants, OP6b is the related OP. As per OP6b, "Applicants who were determined to meet the MI because their work experience was in an eligible NOC code should automatically meet minimal requirements pursuant to R75(2). This is because in order to be eligible under the MI they must have at least one year of continuous full-time or equivalent paid work experience in one of the listed NOC codes and this wording is
very similar to R75(2). Since the CIO makes a final MI eligibility determination, a visa officer may only refuse an eligible NOC code application on minimal requirements if procedural fairness is followed. Please see OB 338 for more details".

jaydipal

Star Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaggy and rawlin ,

i did my medicals on 22nd , sept

i still dnt understant "depends on medical date brother.. its one year I think from the date of medical..."

pls explain me .. :-\

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
BC2013 said:
Of course, you are absolutely right - that is the OB I meant.

However, your quote is not the part this was related to. The CIO will make the final determination regarding the eligibility (MI - NOC) and also a preliminary check on the pass mark. The final decision on the pass mark is beeing done by the local VO.
Your quote means that the local VO does not really have to check the requirement of a 1-year-minimum-work experience (in a NOC A, B or 0), since this has already been done by the CIO within the MI-NOC-check.
Ya bro I think I misunderstood your quote. I agree 200% with this "However, your quote is not the part this was related to. The CIO will make the final determination regarding the eligibility (MI - NOC) and also a preliminary check on the pass mark. The final decision on the pass mark is being done by the local VO." ;)

The pass mark your referring is nothing but the selection factors viz.age,edu,exp,adaptability,language proficiency.

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
jaydipal said:
jaggy and rawlin ,

i did my medicals on 22nd , sept

i still dnt understant "depends on medical date brother.. its one year I think from the date of medical..."

pls explain me .. :-\

Jaybhai, I did not understand your question clearly.

If you meant to ask what would be the medical and visa validity in ur case, then my answer is 22nd Sep,2013.

Let me know incase any other query

preetsukh

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
File Transfer...
4-4-2012
Med's Request
10/08/2012 but letter not recieved then again 0n 06/11/2012
Med's Done....
9/11/2012 3rd line on 20/112012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
in 2013
jaggy999 said:

Aussie PCC has nothing to do with 3rd line, its related to criminality......chill....it can even take 2-3 months after medicals to get 3rd line. You got nothing to worry as your doc already said everything's fine :)
Jay bhai many thanks for your reply in the evening i checked my e case and 3rd line added in it and yes in my GCMS i read their notes and officer write all documents are appears genuine they only checked my IELTS from Internet.
Thankyou very much.

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
preetsukh said:
Jay bhai many thanks for your reply in the evening i checked my e case and 3rd line added in it and yes in my GCMS i read their notes and officer write all documents are appears genuine they only checked my IELTS from Internet.
Thankyou very much.

Lol, I'm jaggy and not Jay......sent u a PM :)

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
@naaz,toshiba77 Where are you guys......Have you recd any updates from NDVO? :(

kaleem_7

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
IELTS Request
sent along with application
File Transfer...
12-07-2012
Med's Request
16-07-2012
Med's Done....
21-08-2012
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
16-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2013
LANDED..........
April 28, 2013 Alhamdulillah!
Hello Prateeksukh,

Where to fine the GCMS notes?

Is it something we can try finding with the help of file number on the CIC website?

preetsukh said:
Thankyou very much.

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
jaggy999 said:
@ naaz,toshiba77 Where are you guys......Have you recd any updates from NDVO? :(
thanx jaggy bhae for ur concern..still no news from SGVO..bt few MI3 from SGVO already got MR.so it is working :)

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
kaleem_7 said:
Hello Prateeksukh,

Where to fine the GCMS notes?

Is it something we can try finding with the help of file number on the CIC website?
No kaleem bhae..its different for which you have to apply and pay the charges to some one/company/firm to get notes..bt its free of charge if some one's relative is in canada and he applies on applicant's behalf..