Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
by gods grace will be there...
Thanks Spartan for ur reply veer...i am very much stressed...the thing is that i was not present there..and they were so rude.. And they behaved like they are finding a terrorist....

canlove

May 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
naaz12 said:
hi friends......
today team from canadian visa office came to my work place at 7 am in morning te enquire....they were six and everyone was having dairy and pen...every one in may bakery was questioned...they asked my employer about 50 questions...i was not present there bcoz my timings was changed recently...
i dont know what was outcome....plz friends suggest me what to do...i never heard that type of personel enquiry before...one member was gora other 5 was indian..
regards
I never heard NDVO do physical verification of job, singapore VO practice the same but NDVO is first time. Are you sure they were from NDVO ?
Did they introduce themselves ?

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
by gods grace will be there...
canlove said:
I never heard NDVO do physical verification of job, singapore VO practice the same but NDVO is first time. Are you sure they were from NDVO ?
Did they introduce themselves ?
Thanks for ur reply...yes they did introduced.....i never expected that...they even enquired from other shops around us...and they asked my employer to show how we make cakes and biscuits etc...

IM1

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any FSW1 applicant who
- Applied in two NOCs
- One was caped before submitting the application
- One NOC (was not caped) is not related to his/ her education
- received the PER

1-What was the final decision?
2- What were the notes about it in GCMS?

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
naaz12 said:
hi friends......
today team from canadian visa office came to my work place at 7 am in morning te enquire....they were six and everyone was having dairy and pen...every one in may bakery was questioned...they asked my employer about 50 questions...i was not present there bcoz my timings was changed recently...
i dont know what was outcome....plz friends suggest me what to do...i never heard that type of personel enquiry before...one member was gora other 5 was indian..
regards
naaz12 said:
Thanks for ur reply...yes they did introduced.....i never expected that...they even enquired from other shops around us...and they asked my employer to show how we make cakes and biscuits etc...
I have heard this kind of verifications earlier but none for NDVO MI3 applicants. The way you describing it, seemed it was a very thorough inspection.....what was the reason ur supervisor provided for you not being present?

Another thing was that why they visited such early morning.....did you mention ur shift timings in the reference letter.......this is too much.....even I'm tense coz I'm not present at office most times and go on fieldwork.....keeping fingers Xed....coz most people from my NOC get MR very soon after processing line is added..... :(

In your case.......it seems they are happy,as all their queries have been answered :)

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
woodworker said:
Where is Jaggy999? I hope something good turns up for him.He is a great person.
Hi dear.......I'm here only.......went to gujarat for vacation(the internet was pathetic out there :mad: )......now that I'm back...busy with Ganpati celebrations......I don't think you must be knowing Lalbaugcha Raja.......I visit it every year, so I visited even this year and prayed for success and health.

I visit forum less these days coz there are hardly any queries and I get tensed(unknowingly :-[ ) and start thinking about my visa application......Also I'm busy making my own PHP website(I'm the designer,developer and tester of the site), which would be public very very soon.

I feel flattered when you use such adjectives to describe me........but just want to say that you yourself are a gem and I hope and pray from the bottom of my heart for your speedy process.....All the luck and success in the world :-*
:)

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
rawlin4bbhh said:
Indeed he is..

Wishing him his MR soon...

@rawlinbro heartfelt thanks to you ;)......really thinking of ordering GCMS :(

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am sorry to hear that Naaz. this is the first case in MI3 who got enquiry..

Spartan is right might be they haven't found much evidence from your end; for work exp. That's why VO issued 3rd party enquiry. They always do 3rd party enquiry...

Haven't they called you on your number once they visited there; as one of the member got the call at the same time enquiry reached to his work place. And they must left their card to your employer. (Happened to a close friend who got enquiry from Aus Embassy)

Please post some more details after having a word with your employer...

Regards
Rawlin

naaz12 said:
hi friends......
regards

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
naaz12 said:
hi friends......
regards

IMHO......external agency won't have a foreigner in their team......it clearly suggests that they were from NDVO.......I guess if all goes well then you can expect MR in the next week ;)

Also external agency can't afford six people to do inspection.....it was NDVO's day out :D

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
rawlin4bbhh said:
Just called my bank & came to know that [size=20pt]RPLF got encahsed on 26/09/2012...
[/size]

Yipee bro........I hope DM jaldi aaye abhi :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Cheers and all the best ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

sonit

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV..2011
Doc's Request.
NOT YET
AOR Received.
MARCH 2012
File Transfer...
APRIL 2012
Med's Request
[MOVE](2ND LINE---- 26/ AUG /12)[/MOVE]
naaz12 said:
i think smbdy make complaint abt u :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

singh_king1234

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 july 2012
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
13 july 2012