applicant received PER in Feb/March...lets connect here

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Jassi... Just keep an eye on your email might be you should be having your MR tomorrow...

Jassi55 said:
My dear friends and dear would be fellow country men... By gods grace and all your best wishes and prayers , I finally got the second line.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D We started processing your application on September 10, 2012. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Regards
Jassi

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
renjith said:
my dear babu,

you are nearly there its just a matter of time that you get it through... take it easy

Ranjith
Thanx for ur wishes, hope for the best

goti

Star Member
Mar 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2011
Doc's Request.
Received at Nova scotia 19-10-2011
Nomination.....
PER ON 20-10-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
2nd Line added to ecas on 30/07/2012
Med's Request
01-08-2012
Med's Done....
07-08-2012,RPRF encashed on 22/8/12, Med received line on 28/8/12 to 1/9/12
Interview........
It is waived due to Decision made line on 06/09/12
Passport Req..
01-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 6/9/12 and Canadian Add on 7/9/12.STAMPED PASSPORT RECEIVED 8/9/12
LANDED..........
Landed on 21 st Mar 13
Big Congo for dear Rawlin bro and Lucky4 canada for their MR and PPR.

@ dear Jaggy

dont worry bro its a matter of time and you will get the MR.You know better then me its diff from case to case and VO to VO.Even on some point you cool down many people on the forum who is irritating for not get the desired result like not updation of canadian add etc...So just relax (You and Spartan bro are the most relaxed man on the forum who always provide the right advice that hope for the best and ready for the worst and we got what written in our destiny) So DONT WORRY SO MANY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU and it will turned out positively..

I will keep visiting this thread whenever i will get time because now onwards I have to join some crash courses for my better prospects..I have not sound knowledge and updated database like you guys but any issue i know i will definately revert you.( You are true in the case of part time courses, its not an issue My three friend already in canada after part time study in India)

BEST OF LUCK to all guys for their best outcome (Eagerly waiting for Babbu man,Spartan and Your positive OUTCOME)

B

barackobamaisgood

babbu.mann said:
Dear prince, congrats for job, I'm very happy to hear that u got job in own field, this news is motivating to all of us. Assi tenu nahi bhul sakde veerey, but I appreciate that u still coming on thread and sharing your good experiences.............. Barack baba always bring problematic issue to forum. why ru calling CIC ppl? Juss chill man, be mature on call with realistic issue, they will provide u right info. Don't expect them to follow ur order..... Babbu

LOL, NO MAN... I DON'T BRING PROBLEMATIC TOPICS..LOLZZZZ

I JUST WANTED TO CALL THEM TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON WITH THE PR CARD.. I MEAN WHATS THE STATUS... COZ I HEARD MANY FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS ASKED FOR NEW PHOTO..... WHAT I DON'T REALLY UNDERSTAND IS THEIR CALL CENTER... TODAY AGAIN I TRIED THE WHOLE 3 HOURS NO LUCK..... THERE'S ONLY AUTOMATIC VOICE MAIL SET UP... NO REAL PERSON TO PICK UP THE CALL... SO WEIRD!!

THANKS

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
spartan300 said:

Canada we forum member are coming in one installment ....
awesome dear spartan...wish u and all forum members best of luck...hope to c ya all in canada one day..INSHALLAH :)

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
by gods grace will be there...
woodworker said:
Jaggy999 have you looked at the timelines of the applicants who got interview call?Like after second line,how many days difference is there for interview intimation?
jaggy veer kyon upset ho rehe ho..me,preetsukh,sonit are also in same condition...
jo bhe hoga accha he hoga...
i prayed for you u this morning and for others too...we will get Mr soon.....
Regards

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
by gods grace will be there...
preet sukh sent you a pm...

ladhar25

Sep 6, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2012
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2012
goti said:

@ dear Jaggy

dont worry bro its a matter of time and you will get the MR.You know better then me its diff from case to case and VO to VO.Even on some point you cool down many people on the forum who is irritating for not get the desired result like not updation of canadian add etc...So just relax (You and Spartan bro are the most relaxed man on the forum who always provide the right advice that hope for the best and ready for the worst and we got what written in our destiny) So DONT WORRY SO MANY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU and it will turned out positively..

I will keep visiting this thread whenever i will get time because now onwards I have to join some crash courses for my better prospects..I have not sound knowledge and updated database like you guys but any issue i know i will definately revert you.( You are true in the case of part time courses, its not an issue My three friend already in canada after part time study in India)

BEST OF LUCK to all guys for their best outcome (Eagerly waiting for Babbu man,Spartan and Your positive OUTCOME)
hello Goti

Do u have any travel history?

abhay175

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23RD FEB
AOR Received.
7/3/12, Second Line added : 28/05/2012
Med's Request
09/10/12
Med's Done....
15/10/12, Medical received on 26/10/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09/10/12, RPRF encashed on 20/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 30/11/12.......Passport and COPR on 04/12/12
Guys i am planning to order CAIPS Notes ....
I have a doubt whether i should order it or my representative should do?
Please advise.......

naikabhay11

Jan 30, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Smip86 said:
Jaggy

I hv an Medical appointment with Frainy Palia,Mumbai on 28/07/12.

U know her???
congrats on MR-dr frainy palia is very nice dr.she is very co-operative.
U'll find one person called Canada Co-Ordinator(arvindbhai).he is very helpful.don't worry go ahead and all the best.just reach there on time the total process will take approx 1-2 hrs depending on applicant.

God bless all,

All the best to all for speedy and smooth process.

Abhay

amritsar

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21 Feb 2012
Med's Request
09 July
Med's Done....
11 July
Interview........
Landing Fees DD cashed on 25 July and Medical Received line appear on 01/08/12
Guys can we use Indian/UK mobile or laptop charger in Canada?
If No, then what is the alternative and how much that can cost?
Regards
Shery

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you can ue the chargers indeed but the pins are different in socket.. so the alternative is to buy a Universal Charger costs around Rs. 150-199 you can also order that online through ebay or try your local electrical shops...

amritsar said:
Guys can we use Indian/UK mobile or laptop charger in Canada?
If No, then what is the alternative and how much that can cost?
Regards
Shery

woodworker

Aug 17, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/Jan/2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
29/Feb/2012
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26.12.2013....3rd line 17/1/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15/Jan/2014 PPR1 & PPR2 24/Jan/2014. Decision made on 27.Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
24/Jan/2014....recieved 30/Jan/2014
LANDED..........
13th june 2014
jaggy999 said:

For my friend......it was 2 months after 2nd line added in ecas......I don't know for cashbbox123, he hasn't replied to my pm till now......what's your NOC dear?
I got AEO.Have my family there :)

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
goti said:

@ dear Jaggy

Thanks bro for reminding me what I said earlier :) I won't worry or freak out from now on.........if I'm meant to be out there......I'll will be there come what may.........heartfelt thanks for those kind words....I'm more at ease now :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)