applicant received PER in Feb/March...lets connect here

shibu

May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ladhar25 said:
Thanks to almighty for his grace,Finally ecas is updated with
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Medical Received line..!!![/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
really glad with this update and now waiting/praying for my DM...Best of luck to all for MR and DM,thanks for your wishes and prayers.
Dear Ladhar

Heartiest congrats to you. For mine its next furtherence. and now its Sputum test. again waiting.But now i am hopefull.atleast kutch to hua.I know very well its not TB.

shibu

May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chefprashi said:
Guys what a relief, finally I saw Canadian address in my e cas. Watching outside for post man.
congrats chefprachi.

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
shibu said:
many many congrats jaggy bhai.all the best for coming MR.next is rawlin bhai.

Thanks dear......I hope medicals recd line is added asap in ur ecas......all the best!!!
:)

ladhar25

Sep 6, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2012
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2012
shibu said:
Dear Ladhar

Heartiest congrats to you.Mine for next furtherence. and now its Sputum test. again waiting.But now i am hopefull.atleast kutch to hua.I know very well its not TB.
Did they ask ur son to go for sputum test?
Dont worry everything will goes fine, but some what its time consuming, believe in GOD.

shibu

May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ladhar25 said:
Did they ask ur son to go for sputum test?
Dont worry everything will goes fine, but some what its time consuming, believe in GOD.
Yes. Now they asked for sputum test.I know its time cosuming but bit relaxed.Can you explain me about the everything about sputum test? I 'll go there next week.

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
Keeping your permanent resident status
Your permanent resident status allows you to live in Canada, but there is also a time limit on how long you can live outside the country. To keep your status as a permanent resident, you must live in Canada for at least two years within a five-year period.
For further information on residency obligations, please see Appendix A of Applying for a Permanent Resident Card.
Losing your permanent resident status
There are several ways you could lose your permanent resident status:
• A permanent resident who does not meet their residency obligations could lose permanent resident status.
• If convicted of a serious crime, a permanent resident may be deported from Canada.
When you become a Canadian citizen, you are no longer a permanent resident.
The Permanent Resident Card
If you intend to travel, the Permanent Resident Card is the official proof of your status as a permanent resident in Canada.
This wallet-sized plastic card is used by permanent residents of Canada seeking to re-enter Canada on a commercial carrier (airplane, boat, train or bus).
If you leave the country, you are expected to have this card when returning to Canada. If you do not plan to leave the country, you do not need the card.

Becoming a Canadian citizen: Who can apply
To be eligible to become a Canadian citizen, you must meet the requirements in all of the following areas:
• Time lived in Canada
• Language abilities
• Criminal history (prohibitions)
• Knowledge of Canada
You must be at least 18 years old to apply for Canadian citizenship.
To apply for citizenship for a child under 18, make sure the following conditions are met:
• the person applying is the child's parent, adoptive parent or legal guardian
• the child is a permanent resident, but does not need to have lived in Canada for three years; and
• one parent is already a Canadian citizen or is applying to become a citizen at the same time. This also applies to adoptive parents.
Permanent resident status
To become a Canadian citizen, you must have permanent resident status in Canada, and that status must not be in doubt. This means you must not be the subject of an immigration investigation, an immigration inquiry or a removal order (an order from Canadian officials to leave Canada).
Time lived in Canada
To become Canadian citizens, adults must have lived in Canada for at least three years (1,095 days) in the past four years before applying. Children under the age of 18 do not need to meet this requirement.
You may be able to count time you spent in Canada before you became a permanent resident if that time falls within the four-year period.
Use the citizenship calculator to find out if you have lived in Canada long enough to apply for citizenship.
Language abilities
Canada has two official languages—English and French. You need to have adequate knowledge of one of these two languages in order to become a Canadian citizen.
The citizenship knowledge test and your interaction withCIC staff will be used to assess if you have an adequate ability to communicate in either English or French. CICstaff will observe
• your ability to understand basic spoken statements and questions, and
• your ability to communicate basic information or respond to questions.
For example, as part of your interaction with departmental staff or as part of your written test or your interview with a citizenship judge, you will be expected to:
• answer simple questions on familiar topics, using short sentences;
• show that you know enough words for basic everyday communication;
• tell a simple story about everyday activities;
• speak about something you did in the past (or will do in the future);
• give simple everyday instructions and directions; and
• express satisfaction or dissatisfaction.
Criminal history (prohibitions)
You cannot become a citizen if you:
• have been convicted of an indictable (criminal) offence or an offence under the Citizenship Act in the three years before you applied;
• are currently charged with an indictable offence or an offence under the Citizenship Act;
• are in prison, on parole or on probation;
• are under a removal order (have been ordered by Canadian officials to leave Canada);
• are under investigation for, are charged with, or have been convicted of a war crime or a crime against humanity; or
• you have had your Canadian citizenship taken away in the past five years.
If you are on probation or are charged with an offence and are awaiting trial, you should wait until after the probation has ended or the trial is over to apply for citizenship.
If you have spent time on probation, on parole or in prison in the last four years, you may not meet the residence requirement for citizenship.
Time in prison or on parole does not count as residence in Canada. Time on probation also does not count as residence in Canada if you were convicted of an offence. If you have spent time on probation from a conditional discharge, it may be counted toward residence. For details, contact the Call Centre.
Knowledge of Canada
To become a citizen, you must understand the rights and responsibilities of citizenship, such as the right and responsibility to vote in elections. You must also have an understanding of Canada's history, values, institutions and symbols.
The information you need to know is in our free study guide Discover Canada: The Rights and Responsibilities of Citizenship. We will send you a copy of it once we have received your application. The questions in the citizenship test are based on the information in this guide.

ladhar25

Sep 6, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2012
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2012
shibu said:
Yes. Now they asked for sputum test.I know its time cosuming but bit relaxed.Can you explain me about the everything about sputum test? I 'll go there next week.
They will take three samples of sputum and sample report is given below:

RESULTS

AFB STAIN & CULTURE - 3
* AFB SMEAR - SPECIMEN 1
SPECIMEN SOURCE SPUTUM
ACID FAST BACILLI NOT DETECTED
* AFB SMEAR - SPECIMEN 2
* AFB SMEAR - SPECIMEN 3
AFB SMEAR
SPECIMEN SOURCE SPUTUM
SMEAR ACID-FAST BACILLI
NOT SEEN
* AFB CULTURE - SPECIMEN 1
AFB CULTURE NO GROWTH
DETECTED AT THE END
OF SIXTH WEEK
AFB CULTURE (IDENTIFICATION)
REMARK NO GROWTH ON LJ AFTER 8 WEEKS.
* AFB SMEAR
SPECIMEN SOURCE SPUTUM
SMEAR ACID-FAST BACILLI
NOT SEEN
AFB CULTURE - SPECIMEN 2
AFB CULTURE NO GROWTH
DETECTED AT THE END
OF SIXTH WEEK
* AFB CULTURE (IDENTIFICATION)
* AFB SMEAR
SPECIMEN SOURCE SPUTUM
SMEAR ACID-FAST BACILLI
NOT SEEN
AFB CULTURE - SPECIMEN 3
AFB CULTURE NO GROWTH
DETECTED AT THE END
OF SIXTH WEEK

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
Prayers from my side to sibhu
i believe soon ecas will be flashing medical line
That will be a huge relief for me...

Regards, Spartan!

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
syrust said:
Shery bai... sat sri akaal.. Just one thing.. My birth was in City te hun tak di ummar main city ch hi reha.. but trust me mere naalo wada pendu koi ni hona.... aj v meri car ch chamkila hi chalda te jado peg lagde ne chamkila hi hund.. shehri loka nu chamkila samajh ni aunda..

I have been to almost all Gurudwara Sahib's in Toronto and I Know almost all Head Granthi's there too (Reason I was involved in Money Transfer business for almost one year)..

Let me tell you having a bigger car does not make you best.. you can't compare people from their car's Everybody has big cars here..
te baaki gal rahi.. Mostly Pendu lok aithe aa ke Truck hi chalaunde ne ya factories ch jande ne (this stays with them all life), and Mostly Shehry People get into white color jobs after sometime..(ofcourse shehry people also buy big cars and they also go to Gurudwara Sahib.

shehry te pendu da pta lagda ohna de ghar ja ke te ohna de naal mil jul ke.. lifestyle different hunda bhaji.. gaddi koi farak nahi paundi...

So nothing do do with big cars.. you can buy any big car on Instalments which is not a big deal.. (Ghar wada hon naal koi farak nahi pehnda os ghar ch rehan da style kida da hai ohde te farak painda hai)

chill maro te lado na..

am heading to Toronto for Christmas and New Year to celebrate with all my friends... anybody interested let me know it will be just guy's party with alot of alcohol (keep your wive's at home for 3 days)...Booze and food is on me..

Thanks

Syrus
Wine and dine is the mouthwatering stuff let me in Christmas and new year party....
given the condition i get Visa .....
I guarantee you i will drink till i forget my name....After that i stop drinking...I will contact you and would like to share the expense cause i will have few mate hanging around with me...
Party rocking....

Regards, Spartan!

chefprashi

Mar 17, 2012
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 sep 2011
AOR Received.
dec 15
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
15 Feb2012
Med's Done....
29 Feb
Interview........
RPRF encashed on 11 April 2012
Passport Req..
15 Feb and delivered on 9 Mar 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM ON 27th Aug. 2012
jaggy999 said:

I told u already, but for some reason you guys place more emphasis on Canadian town update.

Even if landing town is not updated don't worry its perfectly normal. Congrats on PP stamped :)
yes jaggy. U r right. Tnx everyone once again and I wish u people get visas adap.

shibu

May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ladhar25 said:
They will take three samples of sputum and sample report is given below:

RESULTS

AFB STAIN & CULTURE - 3
* AFB SMEAR - SPECIMEN 1
SPECIMEN SOURCE SPUTUM
* AFB SMEAR - SPECIMEN 2
* AFB SMEAR - SPECIMEN 3
AFB SMEAR
SPECIMEN SOURCE SPUTUM
SMEAR ACID-FAST BACILLI
NOT SEEN
* AFB CULTURE - SPECIMEN 1
AFB CULTURE NO GROWTH
DETECTED AT THE END
OF SIXTH WEEK
AFB CULTURE (IDENTIFICATION)
* AFB SMEAR
SPECIMEN SOURCE SPUTUM
SMEAR ACID-FAST BACILLI
NOT SEEN
AFB CULTURE - SPECIMEN 2
AFB CULTURE NO GROWTH
DETECTED AT THE END
OF SIXTH WEEK
* AFB SMEAR
SPECIMEN SOURCE SPUTUM
SMEAR ACID-FAST BACILLI
NOT SEEN
AFB CULTURE - SPECIMEN 3
AFB CULTURE NO GROWTH
DETECTED AT THE END
OF SIXTH WEEK
thanks ladhar.

shibu

May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spartan300 said:
Prayers from my side to sibhu
i believe soon ecas will be flashing medical line
That will be a huge relief for me...

Regards, Spartan!
thanks spartan for your wishes.

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
congrats ladhar25, really happy for you brother!! hope to hear DM news very soon from your end
rabb rakha
babbu

ladhar25 said:
Thanks to almighty for his grace,Finally ecas is updated with
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Medical Received line..!!![/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
really glad with this update and now waiting/praying for my DM...Best of luck to all for MR and DM,thanks for your wishes and prayers.

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
cheers bro, a big relief for u!! congrats, now u shall get pp shortly

rabb rakha
babbu

chefprashi said:
Guys what a relief, finally I saw Canadian address in my e cas. Watching outside for post man.

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
ki haal hai veerey? ki gall aaj kal jayada hi busy rehn lagg geya??
India di summer enjoyable nahi hundi veerey...bijli de cut te poor government policy makes is worse, tenu taa patta hi hai!!!lol
Snow fall kinni hundi Toronto ch?

rabb rakha
babbu

syrust said:
Congrats... enjoy the summer in India you are heading to a nice and cold winter..

Syrus