Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-AUG-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st- Oct - 2012
LANDED..........
15th Nov 2012
Arrey Bhai log apun ka Medical ageya rei......................................!
Burrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Jitu1011

Aug 23, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
Doc's Request.
Reached Sydney 18-05-2012/ PER 4 June 2012
AOR Received.
20-JUNE-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 (Sent with application)
File Transfer...
20-June-2012
Med's Request
14-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
25-AUG-2012/ Medical Line updated on Ecas 7Oct2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-AUG-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st- Oct - 2012
LANDED..........
15th Nov 2012
SO here I am sharing what I have received in my medical request.
1) Four Pre Printed forms ( Named for me and my spouse)

2) Instructions to what we have to get done at DMP and date(Sep last week) to send completed medicals forms to CHC delhi along with passport

3) RCMP finger prints from my wife (may be because she recently obtain Indian passport renewed in Canada)

4) Police Clearance Certificated for both of us (I am confused they mentioned to submit from all countries where we have lived for more than six months i.e we may need to provide one from Canada as well, where as on CIC website we are exempt from Canadian PCC)

5)We have to sumbit and get medical check from Indian location but if we are situated outside of India we need to send query to CHC New Delhi to obtain fresh forms and instructions to get it done in Canada (I am looking for comments from applicants who completed medicals in similar situation)

I am currently in Canada so sending passports to CHC delhi will be a challenge for me.

Thank you all for your wishes and compliments, please share if any one of you have experience with similar situations.

preetsukh

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
File Transfer...
4-4-2012
Med's Request
10/08/2012 but letter not recieved then again 0n 06/11/2012
Med's Done....
9/11/2012 3rd line on 20/112012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
in 2013
Jitu1011 said:

2) Instructions to what we have to get done at DMP and date(Sep last week) to send completed medicals forms to CHC delhi along with passport

3) RCMP finger prints from my wife (may be because she recently obtain Indian passport renewed in Canada)

4) Police Clearance Certificated for both of us (I am confused they mentioned to submit from all countries where we have lived for more than six months i.e we may need to provide one from Canada as well, where as on CIC website we are exempt from Canadian PCC)

5)We have to sumbit and get medical check from Indian location but if we are situated outside of India we need to send query to CHC New Delhi to obtain fresh forms and instructions to get it done in Canada (I am looking for comments from applicants who completed medicals in similar situation)

I am currently in Canada so sending passports to CHC delhi will be a challenge for me.

Thank you all for your wishes and compliments, please share if any one of you have experience with similar situations.
Congratulation

Bali Noc 1312

Aug 2, 2012
spartan300 said:
The old one will not suffice, forward them the new one....
Thanks for your Suggestion

Dear All members, Please suggest I have one confusion in regards to PCC- Visa officer has asked the PCC from all Country/State so here "State" word is confused me as i spent time in no of States in India so whether I need the PCC from all States like Haryana, Rajasthan , Punjab etc

or I should send only one PCC from my local Passport office.

Please need your valuable suggestions

leah2

Jul 22, 2011
hi...
my application was submitted before February 2008 and it has been pending for a long time.And now Mr. Cohen emailed about the returning application and mine are one of those returned. Please help... :-[ I just want to know how to refund my payments.. the 1st payment and the 2nd payment....
Thanks... I need some suggestions... Please help.. :(

Thank you...

Mikey76

Star Member
Nov 10, 2010
Jitu1011 said:

Hi Jitu1011,

I am currently in Canada and I too got the same email for medicals to be done in Indian Location. I sent an query to NDVO explaining the situation and they sent me few additional Pre Printed Forms (took 2 weeks for them to get back) to be included in the DMP Medical report.

In the mean time, I got my medicals done in Canada and handed over the printout to DMP doctor later, so that he can include those forms along the report. They generally send the report to Ottawa after 2 weeks of doing medicals.

Thanks,
Mikey

Jitu1011

Aug 23, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
Doc's Request.
Reached Sydney 18-05-2012/ PER 4 June 2012
AOR Received.
20-JUNE-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 (Sent with application)
File Transfer...
20-June-2012
Med's Request
14-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
25-AUG-2012/ Medical Line updated on Ecas 7Oct2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-AUG-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st- Oct - 2012
LANDED..........
15th Nov 2012
Mikey76 said:
Hi Jitu1011,

I am currently in Canada and I too got the same email for medicals to be done in Indian Location. I sent an query to NDVO explaining the situation and they sent me few additional Pre Printed Forms (took 2 weeks for them to get back) to be included in the DMP Medical report.

In the mean time, I got my medicals done in Canada and handed over the printout to DMP doctor later, so that he can include those forms along the report. They generally send the report to Ottawa after 2 weeks of doing medicals.

Thanks,
Mikey

You are such a darling Mickey :)
please let me know if you have attached normal passport photographs or special dimension pictures as we attached with PR application
Secondly,if got updated, how long it took to get updated status for received medicals on your ECAS

Any specific suggestion you want to add for my medical exams, like specific doctor, fees, method by which you deposit RPRF.
How you send your Passports to India.

Thank you in advance.

(Please let me know your occupation, I am looking for Business Analyst in Financial Markets Domains, I need help and guidance on small project )

nirvana555

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jitu1011 said:
(Please let me know your occupation, I am looking for Business Analyst in Financial Markets Domains, I need help and guidance on small project )
Are you looking to hire someone or trying to find something similar for yourself? Sorry, its not clear from your post.
Incase you are looking for yourself, maybe I could help you. Please pm me your details.

Mikey76

Star Member
Nov 10, 2010
Jitu1011 said:
You are such a darling Mickey :)
please let me know if you have attached normal passport photographs or special dimension pictures as we attached with PR application
Secondly,if got updated, how long it took to get updated status for received medicals on your ECAS

Any specific suggestion you want to add for my medical exams, like specific doctor, fees, method by which you deposit RPRF.
How you send your Passports to India.

Thank you in advance.

1. I attached normal passport photographs, they just asked for 2 photos and no size restriction. They are not particular about the photo size (Any wallet size photo will do).

Doctor John (666 Burnhamthorpe Road West, Mississauga) was good, the visit took around 2 hours. Dr Fees - $120 and they sent me to another X-Ray lab where they charged me $36. So, total $156 for adults and 110 for kids. Nothing special that needs to be observed before the medical exam.

2. I did my medicals almost a month back and still waiting for the ECAS to be udpated.

3. For RPRF I took Cashier's cheque from TD Bank and paid in CAD.

4. I sent my passport through one of my friends to India.

5. I am in IT field... can you provide more details on what you are looking for in your project.

Thanks,
Mikey

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
Jitu1011 said:
Arrey Bhai log apun ka Medical ageya rei......................................!
Burrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Great week great news,
congrats!