Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
Mikey76 said:
@ Babbu/ @ Spartan/ @ Jaggy Can you please help me out?
I have been a silent follower of this thread. I submitted my application in Dec, 2011 and today, I got MR/PPR/PCC/RPRF request.

My Situation - I am currently working on a work permit in Toronto and NDVO is my visa office for PR processing. I cannot go to India because I can't take off from work for long.

Questions -
1. How I can submit the passport to NDVO? (send it through relatives/friends/Fedex)?

2. My Current mailing address in ECAS is Toronto Address. Question - Hope all goes well, where will NDVO send my stamped passport back (Indian address/Toronto Address). NDVO has not even asked for any indian address in the email.

3. How does NDVO sends the passport back - Speed post/DHL/other posts?

4. Has anyone received passport back at Canadian Address.

4. For Medicals, NDVO sent an attachment in the email - "Medical Instructions.pdf" and they mentioned that

These instructions apply to applicants who will be completing their medical examination in India,
Nepal or Bhutan. If you (or any of your family members) intend to complete your examination in
any other country, please inform our office and we will provide alternate instructions and forms. To
expedite a response, please contact us by email (see www.india.gc.ca for contact details).

Question - Can I go to any DMP in Canada or Do I have to contact NDVO first to get the details for Canadian DMPs and then only get medical done.

Can you please help me to get answers to these questions.

Thanks in Advance to everyone.

Luckily, I have an answer to all these, coz my bro was living in Toronto and he speccified his VO as NDVO. Here it goes:
1.Yup you can send it through relatives/friends alongwith an authorisation letter that he/she has ur permission to carry ur passport to India for Visa stamping.

2.In my brother's case, NDVO asked for Indian mailing address. They would never sent it out of India as they don't have any rights to do so.
Write a covering letter to NDVO and mention ur Indian mailing address.It would be better if you send 2 Indian self addressed mailing labels.

3.NDVO sends PP through speed post.

4.Never would you receive it at Canadian address, if you specified ur VO as NDVO.

5.You need to send a covering letter even for this.......NDVO would sent you a different medical instructions.pdf which you can take to any DMP in Canada.

Once NDVO stamps the PP ask one of ur relatives or friends to bring it back to Canada. Don't forget to provide an authorisation letter. You would even need to go to Buffalo to complete landing procedure.

The easier way out is come to India and finish this lengthy process and then go back to Canada and complete landing procedure. I would prefer this way if I was in ur place....its w/o any hassles. :)

Hope I have answered all ur concerns!

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Haan bhai haan

waise kuch nahi pata.. kis ka number kab aa jaye.. things are going in Jig Jag way :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

jaggy999 said:
I thought u got MR bro......sach mein......u said gud news toh mujhe laga atleast 2nd line toh add hua hoga.....C'mon bhai.....give the gud news soon.....aapka hoga phir hamara no. ayega ;)

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LOL

princeroi22 said:
yea jaggy,,

many decisions has been made nad no more questions frm them... :(. babbu must be enquiring for his MR from yahoo or gmail ???

spartan wud be busy carrying background checks on his date....

RAWlin must be searching for some new or educational post ???? on mi 3 .....

lol ;D

lucky4canada

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04th Dec, 2012
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
19th Dec, 2012
IELTS Request
N.A.
File Transfer...
15th Jan, 2013
Med's Done....
yes
Passport Req..
28th feb, 2013
Hi Mr. Babbu,

I am a silent observer of the posts of this thread. First I was waiting to get to final stage of processing i.e. 2nd line in ecas, but now I have decided to join and share my details with u all. Pls add me to this group. My details are as follow:-

Application Filed Date : 17.04.2012
PER : 27.04.2012
AOR (NDVO) : 26.05.2012
Medicals Recd : 11.07.2012

Now my point of concern is that My ECAS still shows this line " we recd your application on xx/xx/xxxx". How is this possible that I have recieved the email for Medicals and still my ECAS is not showing that "we started processing your application on xx/xx/xxxx".

Secondly the instructions recd with the email are given below:-

This refers to your application for admission to Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

_ Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination for
yourself, and all family members. This must be received at this office by: xx/xx/2012

_ Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for yourself. This must be received at this
office by: xx/xx/2012

_ From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer
since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate yourself and
Spouse/Common-law partner. FROM INDIA This must be received at this office by:
xx/xx/2012

_ Proof of funds for yourself, and all family members. for family of 4 members. This must
be received at this office by: xx/xx/2012

_ Valid passport or travel document for yourself. (old and new passports) after completion
of all the pending requirements. This must be received at this office by: xx/xx/2012

Now my queries are as follow:-
1. How much is RPRF in Indian currency?
2. I have submitted my PCC (original) at the time of application. Do I need to send it again now and whether I can send the second copy which I got at that time as Passport office gave me a set of two copies of PCC?
3. How much proof of funds do I need for a family of 4 in Indian currency?
4. One very important question is that my passport have some stains on first page. At the time of applying for PCC the executive at TCS had advised me to get a new fresh passport booklet by renewing it but as I was very eager to apply I ignored that. Now I want to know should I renew my passport first and then go in for medicals?

I will be highly obliged and greatfull if my queries are answered by big shots like …Babbu, Jaggi, Rawlin and other senior members.

lucky4canada

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04th Dec, 2012
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
19th Dec, 2012
IELTS Request
N.A.
File Transfer...
15th Jan, 2013
Med's Done....
yes
Passport Req..
28th feb, 2013
Forgot to mention my NOC. It is 7372.

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

First of all congratulations on your MR.. I would request you to share the complete details

NOC
FSW ?
VO

Now answers for your queries are here under in RED

lucky4canada said:
Hi Mr. Babbu,

I am a silent observer of the posts of this thread. First I was waiting to get to final stage of processing i.e. 2nd line in ecas, but now I have decided to join and share my details with u all. Pls add me to this group. My details are as follow:-

Application Filed Date : 17.04.2012
PER : 27.04.2012
AOR (NDVO) : 26.05.2012
Medicals Recd : 11.07.2012

Now my point of concern is that My ECAS still shows this line " we recd your application on xx/xx/xxxx". How is this possible that I have recieved the email for Medicals and still my ECAS is not showing that "we started processing your application on xx/xx/xxxx".

Does not matter anything with ECAS specially at this stage.. YOu got the medicals that well to go...

Secondly the instructions recd with the email are given below:-

This refers to your application for admission to Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

_ Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination for
yourself, and all family members. This must be received at this office by: xx/xx/2012

_ Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for yourself. This must be received at this
office by: xx/xx/2012

_ From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer
since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate yourself and
Spouse/Common-law partner. FROM INDIA This must be received at this office by:
xx/xx/2012

_ Proof of funds for yourself, and all family members. for family of 4 members. This must
be received at this office by: xx/xx/2012

_ Valid passport or travel document for yourself. (old and new passports) after completion
of all the pending requirements. This must be received at this office by: xx/xx/2012

Now my queries are as follow:-
1. How much is RPRF in Indian currency?
Rs. 25970 for each above the age of 18

2. I have submitted my PCC (original) at the time of application. Do I need to send it again now and whether I can send the second copy which I got at that time as Passport office gave me a set of two copies of PCC?
If they have requested then please send that

3. How much proof of funds do I need for a family of 4 in Indian currency?
C$ $20,654

4. One very important question is that my passport have some stains on first page. At the time of applying for PCC the executive at TCS had advised me to get a new fresh passport booklet by renewing it but as I was very eager to apply I ignored that. Now I want to know should I renew my passport first and then go in for medicals?
yes if you can renew that I would advice to get a new one & attach a covering letter with that...

I will be highly obliged and greatfull if my queries are answered by big shots like ...Babbu, Jaggi, Rawlin and other senior members.

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
lucky4canada said:
Forgot to mention my NOC. It is 7372.

Do you have an AEO?

Perfect answer by Rawlin.......my answer would be the same.

Wonder why did they ask for updated POF ..........Did you show less than Rs.11,35,970 for 4 members?

What is the last date by which your docs should reach NDVO......coz it would take 15-20 days for ur PP to be renewed.

Don't look at Ecas now.......All those lines like processing started, medical recd would be added on its own. Just chill and provide all docs ASAP

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
rawlin4bbhh said:
Haan bhai haan

waise kuch nahi pata.. kis ka number kab aa jaye.. things are going in Jig Jag way :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yup bro......look at the timelines of lucky4canada.....so its clear to me they look t ur appln based on NOC and not AOR

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
@lucky4canada Send originals of PCC and not photocopies.

Mikey76

Star Member
Nov 10, 2010
Thank you so much. you have answered all my questions. Now I have to start chasing embassies to get PCC :) and NDVO to get DMP instructions for Toronto.

+1 to @babbu and +1 to @Jaggy...

jaggy999 said:

Luckily, I have an answer to all these, coz my bro was living in Toronto and he speccified his VO as NDVO. Here it goes:
1.Yup you can send it through relatives/friends alongwith an authorisation letter that he/she has ur permission to carry ur passport to India for Visa stamping.

2.In my brother's case, NDVO asked for Indian mailing address. They would never sent it out of India as they don't have any rights to do so.
Write a covering letter to NDVO and mention ur Indian mailing address.It would be better if you send 2 Indian self addressed mailing labels.

3.NDVO sends PP through speed post.

4.Never would you receive it at Canadian address, if you specified ur VO as NDVO.

5.You need to send a covering letter even for this.......NDVO would sent you a different medical instructions.pdf which you can take to any DMP in Canada.

Once NDVO stamps the PP ask one of ur relatives or friends to bring it back to Canada. Don't forget to provide an authorisation letter. You would even need to go to Buffalo to complete landing procedure.

The easier way out is come to India and finish this lengthy process and then go back to Canada and complete landing procedure. I would prefer this way if I was in ur place....its w/o any hassles. :)

Hope I have answered all ur concerns!

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I cant comment on that as they have just random pick & wait is like hell.. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Days are passing weeks are passing & now the wait is in Months... :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

jaggy999 said:

Yup bro......look at the timelines of lucky4canada.....so its clear to me they look t ur appln based on NOC and not AOR