applicant received PER in Feb/March...lets connect here

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
@Qotax from what I know, ur BC is done and they find it gud enough.....hence they started processing ur appln......should expect MR in a few days, if you don't have travel history

ur SC is still remainin, would start once u done wid medicals...ALL THE BEST

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
@babbubhai have patience bro........sab achcha hoga ;D

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
actually I wrote that for NDVO but you are also in veerey !!

rabb karke sareya diyan muraadan jaldi puriyan ho javan..!!

rabb rakha

babbu

klmy said:
count me in babbu veer...no news from Singapore Visa office also... :( :(

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
@ babbubhai send u an email again....plz check and confirm

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
dear jaggy bhai...

patience karte-karte kahi patient na bann jayen... :'( I got the e-mail bro!!

kuch karo yaar...Garmi bahut ho gyai hai North India mei aur electricity be li huyi hai!!

Hoping and praying for good!! rabb rakha

babbu

jaggy999 said:
@ babbubhai have patience bro........sab achcha hoga ;D

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
babbu.mann said:
dear jaggy bhai...

patience karte-karte kahi patient na bann jayen... :'( I got the e-mail bro!!

kuch karo yaar...Garmi bahut ho gyai hai North India mei aur electricity be li huyi hai!!

Hoping and praying for good!! rabb rakha

babbu
Even m tired of the heat wave....its unbearable nowadays.......can just pray for all of us to get visas soon ;)

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
jaggy999 said:
Even m tired of the heat wave....its unbearable nowadays.......can just pray for all of us to get visas soon ;)
Yes Babbu and Jaggy really hot out here also hope the rain of MR will cool us down...come on VO we need MR rain.....

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
Canada is ready to open its doors to expanded immigration, but only if the immigrants already here do better.

The government is under huge pressure to increase immigration levels, according to Citizenship and Immigration minister Jason Kenney. It’s facing demands for more newcomers from business leaders and nearly every provincial premier. But before Mr Kenney will comply, he says he wants to see more immigrants working and earning at rates close to those of Canadian-born people. Mr. Kenney said he first needs to see a narrowing of the difference in earnings between immigrants and the Canadian-born.

He also wants to see an unemployment rate close to that of the Canadian-born (it’s currently about 2.5 per cent higher for all immigrants, and 6 per cent higher for recent immigrants) and evidence that immigrants are filling job shortages. All of those are central to his proposed new selection process, which places more emphasis on language ability, youth and skilled trades.

In an interview with The Globe and Mail, Mr Kenney said he’s open to raising immigration levels as soon as he sees a turnaround in those outcomes.

17 May 2012

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/moving-to-canada/Canada-ready-to-open-its-doors-to-more-immigrants-Kenney-says/articleshow/13204773.cms

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
jaggy999 said:
Canada is ready to open its doors to expanded immigration, but only if the immigrants already here do better.

The government is under huge pressure to increase immigration levels, according to Citizenship and Immigration minister Jason Kenney. It's facing demands for more newcomers from business leaders and nearly every provincial premier. But before Mr Kenney will comply, he says he wants to see more immigrants working and earning at rates close to those of Canadian-born people. Mr. Kenney said he first needs to see a narrowing of the difference in earnings between immigrants and the Canadian-born.

He also wants to see an unemployment rate close to that of the Canadian-born (it's currently about 2.5 per cent higher for all immigrants, and 6 per cent higher for recent immigrants) and evidence that immigrants are filling job shortages. All of those are central to his proposed new selection process, which places more emphasis on language ability, youth and skilled trades.

In an interview with The Globe and Mail, Mr Kenney said he's open to raising immigration levels as soon as he sees a turnaround in those outcomes.

17 May 2012

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/moving-to-canada/Canada-ready-to-open-its-doors-to-more-immigrants-Kenney-says/articleshow/13204773.cms
Jaggy bro, thats good stuff, looks like we will be offered a job while we check in in Canada...
Warm regards,

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yaar Babbu; I know its really frustrating & we are all waiting for the email from NDVO. Hopefully will hear something soon.

Thanks & Warm Regards

Rawlin

babbu.mann said:
To all members...
I have observed that many members have got their ecas update with Local/Maling address and start processing line from NDVO..We have been waiting for so long and there is no update for us..(babbu,spartan,goti, naaz,sikh19,rawlin, jaggy,toshiba&more).. NDVO should update something for we too....What u think, we are in queue and have to wait more to get things to be changed!!

rabb rakha

babbu

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
rawlin4bbhh said:
Yaar Babbu; I know its really frustrating & we are all waiting for the email from NDVO. Hopefully will hear something soon.

Thanks & Warm Regards

Rawlin
Yes Rawlin , you are right waiting ain't fun,
Warm regards,

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
winendine said:
to those of us waiting for MR:

The AOR file transfer email clearly mentions - you must contact NDVO if you do not hear 6 months from when your full application was received.

This means most of us have to contact NDVO sometime in June if we do not hear anything after AOR. I dont know if everyone received the same email but I share the common email with few others.
hey winedine,

i was just reading your thread, it seems you had applied under chef category. Since I'm also going to apply under Chef category in coming July, so it would be great if you could join my below forum and assist all the chef/cook with your experience so far :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chefcook-applying-under-july-2012-please-connect-here-t105610.0.html

Will see you there !!

toshiba77

Star Member
Jul 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
18-04-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with file.
File Transfer...
18-04-2012
babbu.mann said:
To all members...
I have observed that many members have got their ecas update with Local/Maling address and start processing line from NDVO..We have been waiting for so long and there is no update for us..(babbu,spartan,goti, naaz,sikh19,rawlin, jaggy,toshiba&more).. NDVO should update something for we too....What u think, we are in queue and have to wait more to get things to be changed!!

rabb rakha

babbu
Yes babbu you are right. Can't wait much longer. But this process takes at least 8-10 months so we can't do much more. It's just a wait game. Just keep praying that we get visa. Insh'allah we will get it soon..

ladhar25

Sep 6, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2012
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2012
I want to suggest all who apply before jan 2012 still not get MR they must send CSE.
As per me when i did not get MR after 5 monthi of my application recahed CIC i send them CSE on 3 april and on 5 april i received MR email.
hope u all understand what i mean to say.

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
thanks for your suggestion ladhar

but that won't be a wise choice...keep the correspondence/query minimum

rabb rakha

babbu

ladhar25 said:
I want to suggest all who apply before jan 2012 still not get MR they must send CSE.
As per me when i did not get MR after 5 monthi of my application recahed CIC i send them CSE on 3 april and on 5 april i received MR email.
hope u all understand what i mean to say.