AUGUST 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 03, 2014; DM - APR. 09, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 24, 2015
LANDED..........
sooon
mikera said:
what is appendix A in passport request? and where i can download it?
Hi if PPR kn, naka-attach ang appendix A sa email nila sau, noted din dun yung other docs na needed m ipasa.

hope that helps

maronvomra

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
SVO received PP 17-Mar-2014, DM on Apr-12, 2014
mikera said:
what is appendix A in passport request? and where i can download it?
Appendix A is another 1 page form which the sponsored person needs to fillup with his/her information for example: for my wife it was only her information in 'Applicant' column and any accompanying children.
I got this form when CIC asked for my wife passport the included this form in the registered mail package. So I scanned them and send them to my wife which she filled up and sent through VFS.

spidermark

Dec 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 15, 2014
AOR Received.
March 03, 2015
maronvomra said:
Appendix A is another 1 page form which the sponsored person needs to fillup with his/her information for example: for my wife it was only her information in 'Applicant' column and any accompanying children.
I got this form when CIC asked for my wife passport the included this form in the registered mail package. So I scanned them and send them to my wife which she filled up and sent through VFS.
I thought it says:

In order to continue processing your application, we require the following information and/or documents:
· Fully Completed Appendix A (attached) for you and each of your family members, whether accompanying you to Canada or not. Passport details are not required for any family member who is not accompanying you to Canada. (Each person should complete his/her own form.)

1) So, my mother, father and sibling need to fill up the form as well? Is this correct?

at the bottom right it says:

certify that this information is true and correct:
_____________________________________ ________
Original Signature of Principal Applicant Date

2) Does this mean I will sign their forms as well?

Thanks in Advance for those answering :)

gknair

Jul 14, 2022
I never received this form but got an email to submit the same. Can anyone provide the form template ?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I never received this form but got an email to submit the same. Can anyone provide the form template ?
If for the passport request, it is nothing more than eye colour and height (plus basic identifying information like name passport number and date of birth).

It can really be any format, the actual schedule is just a table.

Reactions: gknair