+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Appendix A - Updated Information Chart -HELP-

Sarim

Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London... Resident United Arab Emirates... National Pakistan...
App. Filed.......
02, June 2015
AOR Received.
09, July 2015... AOR2 10, Aug 2015
File Transfer...
29, July 2015... In Process 6, Aug 2015
Med's Request
Upfront 23, May 2015
Interview........
Waived... Decision Made 12, Nov 2015
Passport Req..
24, Nov 2015... Passport Sent 1, Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
09, Dec 2015... PP & COPR rcvd 16, Dec 2015
LANDED..........
19, May 2016
Dear All,

Please help me to update Appendix A - Updated Information Chart.

I am spouse and my wife is sponsor canadian citizen.

Q1 - How i will fill Appendix A - Updated Information Chart I will mention my name in spouse column or in principle applicant?
Q2 - If i am principle applicant so i have to mention in spouse column my wife name or this form is only for me?

Kindly reply.

Rgds,

Sarim

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Since you are the one being sponsored, enter your name under "principal applicant" and your wife goes under "spouse".

syedhaiderali

Oct 3, 2015
SenoritaBella said:
Since you are the one being sponsored, enter your name under "principal applicant" and your wife goes under "spouse".
Hey
I am from Pakistan and my elder brother in Canada sponsored me(as a dependent child) and my mother(as a principle applicant) under the category of family class sponsorship to Toronto.

Recently, we received Passport Request form to send them the passports of accompanying members along with 2 photos, and also send them the filled "Updated Information Chart in Appendix A" .

My confusion is that, in the "Updated Information Chart", do we have to list the information of my other two non-accompanying siblings who are living abroad in London and Canada and are independent? along with my father who is non-accompanying member? my father has undergone medical examination and police certificate despite of being non-accompanying member..so i am confused whether i have to list his information or not?..

Thanks
regards Ali

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Kindly any one guide me that how to fill Appendix A. we have to fill information of all family memebrs (dependents non dependents) travelling with me or not? or just i have to put information of myself?
I have 1 children who is not dependent & not travelling with me & my spouse is already in canada as permanent resident. kindly guide me.

Child case

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Kindly any one guide me that how to fill Appendix A. we have to fill information of all family memebrs (dependents non dependents) travelling with me or not? or just i have to put information of myself?
I have 1 children who is not dependent & not travelling with me & my spouse is already in canada as permanent resident. kindly guide me.
Did u got any reply

Shehzeb@89

Dec 17, 2017
Can anyone please tell me if the information has to be typed into the Appendix A chart or can it be hand written in there on a print out? I am trying to type the information into it but its not letting me type anything into it. I need someone to answer me please as it has already been a week since my spouse has received this letter.