+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Appendix A: Request for Police Certificates

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
Hello,

I need your help. I can't seem to find the right answer... I got my Police Certificate from my home country (translated, certified everything) but I was reading and I see this Appendix A: Request for Police Certificates

Am I supposed to enclosed this form sign or not until they ask me to.? and same thing with the Appendix B: Fingerprints request letter?

Because when I required mine in my home country. I did not need this form.

And if they do need my Appendix B: Fingerprints request letter where do I get them if I am not in my home country (inland Appl)

thanks for your help!!!!

sounion

Oct 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
Med's Done....
24-10-2012
Interview........
20-11-2013
LANDED..........
20-11-2013
I may be wrong but I believe those documents are for when you need to apply to a country that is not your home country. The fingerprint document is generic for any office to use, and, I think the other is a request application instructing them to send the security clearance to you.

I used them for my security clearance from Uganda.

So I wouldn't sweat it.

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
sounion said:
I may be wrong but I believe those documents are for when you need to apply to a country that is not your home country. The fingerprint document is generic for any office to use, and, I think the other is a request application instructing them to send the security clearance to you.

I used them for my security clearance from Uganda.

So I wouldn't sweat it.
Thank u I appreciate all the help!!! Yeah it is kind of confusing