+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Appendix A form-Updated Information Chart(passport submission)

khanbravo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Hi,

Need help in filling appendix A form:
our application includes: principal applicant, spouse, n 2 dependent child.

It's written in pdf attachment that
"The Updated Information Chart in Appendix A fully completed for you and each accompanying family member."

should we consider appendix A form filled by each accompanying family member or by principal applicant only? Appendix A form is abt passport number,expiry date,eye color,height and it includes column for principal applicant,spouse,child 1,child2, child 3....

means do we require 4 copies of appendix A or only one in which we fill out these details in column.

Your urgent reply will be highly appreciated :)

AnQ

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
khanbravo said:
Hi,

Need help in filling appendix A form:
our application includes: principal applicant, spouse, n 2 dependent child.

It's written in pdf attachment that
"The Updated Information Chart in Appendix A fully completed for you and each accompanying family member."

should we consider appendix A form filled by each accompanying family member or by principal applicant only? Appendix A form is abt passport number,expiry date,eye color,height and it includes column for principal applicant,spouse,child 1,child2, child 3....

means do we require 4 copies of appendix A or only one in which we fill out these details in column.

Your urgent reply will be highly appreciated :)
Hi khanbravo,

Fill up one form only for the 4 of you....
Filling it up by column.
Make sure make copies for your selves...every documents u passed to the canadian embassy.
Good luck.

Reactions: Allicia

Tramper

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
@ khanbravo
You have to fill information for only accompanying members i.e, principal applicant and two children and not sponsor. Also information should be exactly matching your application.

khanbravo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
AnQ said:
Hi khanbravo,

Fill up one form only for the 4 of you....
Filling it up by column.
Make sure make copies for your selves...every documents u passed to the canadian embassy.
Good luck.
Thank you AnQ :)

khanbravo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Tramper said:
@ khanbravo
You have to fill information for only accompanying members i.e, principal applicant and two children and not sponsor. Also information should be exactly matching your application.
Got it ! Thank you :)

Shehzeb@89

Dec 17, 2017
How can this form be filled out? Can anyone answer me please? Does it have to be printed and then filled out by hand or should the information be typed in it? I am trying to type the information into it but its not letting me do anything. I'd be waiting to hear back from any of you guys

Sumbul Malik

Jan 9, 2020
Help me fill out my Appendix A form. I have three children, two daughters and a son, my son is six years old and he is a Canadian national and the elder daughter is from my husband's late wife, I want to know now that I have to tell all the kids about it and have to tell about a step daughter too in this chart?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Help me fill out my Appendix A form. I have three children, two daughters and a son, my son is six years old and he is a Canadian national and the elder daughter is from my husband's late wife, I want to know now that I have to tell all the kids about it and have to tell about a step daughter too in this chart?
You need to be specific about which form.

On the application form imm0008, it is quite specific and says do not include children/dependents who are already permanent residents or canadian citizens. You should include step daughter here.

On form 5406, you include all children, regardless of citizenship or status - as the box shows 'include all adopted and step-children'

M@heen

Jan 30, 2024
Hi, Can anyone please share the link to the appendix A form, to be submitted with the passport for permanent visa?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi, Can anyone please share the link to the appendix A form, to be submitted with the passport for permanent visa?
It's just a table with the boilerplate info (name dob passport #) plus height and eye colour for each person in the group (principal applicant + dependents, NOT the sponsor).

M@heen

Jan 30, 2024
No, that's not it. It's a table with height and eye colour. The actual form seems to have disappeared (I've seen it and might ahve had a copy of it once), but any free-form table that contains basic identifying information, height and eye colour is accepted.
Thank you for your reply. Can you please share the form as I am unable to find it?