+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Appeal

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
Hi, I appealed my case and I have like 2 years waiting for decisition.
Does anyone have similar case?

gulshan

Star Member
Apr 3, 2010
Is 1st appeal Rad.
What's location ? What's base of your refugee case was rejected? If u have submitted your new evidence they might be checking your such evidence. Normally they take up to six month to finalize it. Do u have laywer? If yes then what is he saying to you for reason of delay?

I have one question for my knowledge.
Once u appealed at RAD then your departure order was suspended automatically?? Or did u submit separate application to suspend your departure order ??

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
Lawyer says immigration have a lot of work right now, so everything delates.
When you appeal you can stay.

eeshoo

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
Lawyer says immigration have a lot of work right now, so everything delates.
When you appeal you can stay.
where did u file your case ? means in which province?
and after getting appeal chance u have to wait further 2 years?

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
Someone erased his post and I just want to tell him that not everybody asked for social help, I never asked it or received something. I work and pay my taxes.
And yes there are people with fake cases, but if Canada doesnt know, God knows.
I presented it on quebec. By now there is not limit time.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would you mind let me know what are the steps to appeal a refusal?
You seem to be writing the same message under multiple posts about appeals. You don’t seem to be an asylum seeker. Would post about your exact situation and what you are trying to appeal.

seikokimura

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
You seem to be writing the same message under multiple posts about appeals. You don’t seem to be an asylum seeker. Would post about your exact situation and what you are trying to appeal.
17 months have passed since I applied for a Permanent Residency, under the PNP. However, IRCC hasn’t even asked me for a medical exam yet (which I am supposed to take), and I have a feeling that my application might be refused due to criminal record.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
17 months have passed since I applied for a Permanent Residency, under the PNP. However, IRCC hasn’t even asked me for a medical exam yet (which I am supposed to take), and I have a feeling that my application might be refused due to criminal record.
You should be posting this under pnp or at least PR.