+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Appeal RAD

Davidson01

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
I called irb and ask the agent about my appeal he said they already assigned someone for my case but no decision yet
Assigned I didn’t understand?
Hello brother, Pls can you share the IRB number you called? I would like to call and ask for the status of my appeal. Thanks

Fly17

Mar 27, 2021
Goodmorning all,I received a negative decision from hearing,hoping to appeal this coming week...can some share their appeal experience

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Goodmorning all,I received a negative decision from hearing,hoping to appeal this coming week...can some share their appeal experience
You should really be discussing with your lawyer whether they feel you have strong grounds asylum and be reviewing the reason you application was refused. When it comes to appeals it really depends on your individual case and the reason your application was denied.

Fly17

Mar 27, 2021
You should really be discussing with your lawyer whether they feel you have strong grounds asylum and be reviewing the reason you application was refused. When it comes to appeals it really depends on your individual case and the reason your application was denied.
Thank you, already working on it.