+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Appeal for spouse visa

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Ok i eill makw my account tomorrow .. thank you for guiding me .
So, I am not sure how much of what the senior members said you understood! But I'll do my best to put it in simple wordings THIS IS NOT TO INSULT YOU IN ANYWAY!!!

Your wedding was done in court without your parents consent! Ok...the officer who interviewed you must have had other doubts that you might have not mentioned. What did you take for the interview in terms of proof of relationship or were you asked to bring that with you at the time?

What proof DO YOU HAVE to show that your relationship is genuine and the marriage was not just for PR purpose? Are both your nationality, culture, religion same? How did you both meet? Whats your past before this marriage? Whats hers? So you have to have valid answers and proof for all these if you get refused and you choose to appeal. Did you FULLY UNDERSTAND the questions that were asked by the interviewer?

Ajmal Ashfaq

Feb 7, 2019
So, I am not sure how much of what the senior members said you understood! But I'll do my best to put it in simple wordings THIS IS NOT TO INSULT YOU IN ANYWAY!!!

Your wedding was done in court without your parents consent! Ok...the officer who interviewed you must have had other doubts that you might have not mentioned. What did you take for the interview in terms of proof of relationship or were you asked to bring that with you at the time?

What proof DO YOU HAVE to show that your relationship is genuine and the marriage was not just for PR purpose? Are both your nationality, culture, religion same? How did you both meet? Whats your past before this marriage? Whats hers? So you have to have valid answers and proof for all these if you get refused and you choose to appeal. Did you FULLY UNDERSTAND the questions that were asked by the interviewer?
yes i took my marriage paper it's translation .. wife's islam acceptance affidavit.. our Marriage registeration certificate.. police character certificate.. passport copies .. her visa copies ( to Pakistan) .. our fares slips .. our dail conversation prints .. skype chatting .. video calling screenshots prints.. mobile calling & messegses .. her siblings conversations prints .. our wedding and family photos almost 250.. our financial support to each other morethan 5 times WU slips.. our gmail to eachother .. our facebook timeline posting & tags prints to each other .. her visits with me on different visiting places of Islamabad which we posted on facebook same days during trips.. our trips planning prints and many other things .. i was with heavy file .. i understood his all questions .. but mostly he asked questions from out of our courses & he did me pressurize in 2 or 3 questions . i m sad becuase he didnt check my file deeply in front of me .. just checked my police verification.

Reactions: Sharukh khan

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
When I done my interview he just said that this marry happened just my immigrating to Canada .. he didn't said that marry is fake .. he accepted that marry done but he also said we done for immigeration. What's your mind says about this ?
Is there any red flags? Differences in age? Previous divorce of the woman? Difference in social status? Wealth? Religion? How many days have you spent together in person? Have you tried to immigrate/visit/study before?

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
yes i took my marriage paper it's translation .. wife's islam acceptance affidavit.. our Marriage registeration certificate.. police character certificate.. passport copies .. her visa copies ( to Pakistan) .. our fares slips .. our dail conversation prints .. skype chatting .. video calling screenshots prints.. mobile calling & messegses .. her siblings conversations prints .. our wedding and family photos almost 250.. our financial support to each other morethan 5 times WU slips.. our gmail to eachother .. our facebook timeline posting & tags prints to each other .. her visits with me on different visiting places of Islamabad which we posted on facebook same days during trips.. our trips planning prints and many other things .. i was with heavy file .. i understood his all questions .. but mostly he asked questions from out of our courses & he did me pressurize in 2 or 3 questions . i m sad becuase he didnt check my file deeply in front of me .. just checked my police verification.
Hey brother what happened with your case??