+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPEAL DENIED

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
My dear i feel you become that what happened to me is USA I felt like the world is crossing on me. And I took the decision to come over to Canada. At this point only God have the final say because lawyers will eat all your money without any positive outcome. I spent more then 15K back in US on lawyers. More especially when they see that your lost your case. Work hard and save money in case anything happens you will always need money to start again. Thanks

Reactions: naaka

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
Private lawyer or legal aid ?
My dear i feel you become that what happened to me is USA I felt like the world is crossing on me. And I took the decision to come over to Canada. At this point only God have the final say because lawyers will eat all your money without any positive outcome. I spent more then 15K back in US on lawyers. More especially when they see that your lost your case. Work hard and save money in case anything happens you will always need money to start again. Thanks

Reactions: Parrii

Cip

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
I feel like that is exactly what is happening to me right nowI have totally lost confidence in my lawyer... it is more like I am just buying time