+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aplication withdraw

maulikp59

Oct 26, 2020
Hi
I have question relate to my work permit aplication
I applied and forget to mention my prevoius refusal and with in a hour i withdrawal my application and apply again with updated details.
Now i am worried about my withdrawal it seems to be a misrepresentation or mistake
Pls help me…
Thanks.

Reactions: OliverToll

Travelpro

Aug 18, 2020
I submitted my visitor’s visa on May 25 and I did biometrics on May 30.

I later found out after biometrics that I made a mistake on my application so I sent a webform to withdraw the application on May 31.

I didn’t receive any response from IRCC yet. Can I go ahead to reapply for visa or I should wait to receive a response from IRCC first before reapplying.

mrtravelok

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
I submitted my visitor’s visa on May 25 and I did biometrics on May 30.

I later found out after biometrics that I made a mistake on my application so I sent a webform to withdraw the application on May 31.

I didn’t receive any response from IRCC yet. Can I go ahead to reapply for visa or I should wait to receive a response from IRCC first before reapplying.
hi Is there any update about your application?

Travelpro

Aug 18, 2020
Yes, I reapplied. After the withdrawal, I received a message that the application has been closed.

Travelpro

Aug 18, 2020
I sent a webform request to withdraw my application.

I also sent an email to the IRCC office in London, and I received a response about 12 days later that my application had been withdrawn.

Mar 7, 2023
I sent a webform request to withdraw my application.

I also sent an email to the IRCC office in London, and I received a response about 12 days later that my application had been withdrawn.
Thank you for your response!
By the way, I am wondering how did you the email address of the IRCC office in London?