+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APEGS EIT

shohel112

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi, I have got an email from APEGS stating that your work experiences has been credited 36 months towards PE/EIT and confirmatory exam is waived but your EIT application is not approved yet because your work experience is in international environment. So far my understanding that to get PE, I have to have 12 months Canadian/equivalent to Canadian work experience. Do I need 12 months Canadian/equivalent to Canadian work experience for EIT as well ? So if it is true why I need to apply for EIT ? I can apply for PE directly? Could you please share your experiences ? Thanks

Ammuaashu

Jul 19, 2020
Dear Shohel,
Please could you confirm me that to upgrade by ECA to ICAP course by course do i need to send my Transcript from university again to WES? which i had already done for my ECA.

shohel112

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Dear Shohel,
Please could you confirm me that to upgrade by ECA to ICAP course by course do i need to send my Transcript from university again to WES? which i had already done for my ECA.
I have no idea about ICAP. sorry

Amatsukami

Jun 27, 2018
Cameroon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
01-12-2018
Dear Shohel,
hi do you have the answer to your queries?
i would like to know too
thanks

FELIX CAZAREZ

Aug 6, 2020
Dear Shohel,
Hello, Im starting my process and I have the same inquiry, I cant found where changing ECA ICAP, I apreciate if someone can give a hand about it

michaelle

Aug 12, 2019
Hello All,
I started the application but am very confused.

My background:
1) Completed Bachelor degree in Aerospace engineering, Russia.
2) Got a PhD degree in Nanyang Technological University in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE), Singapore.
3) I have 6 years of experience in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) field.
4) In my APEGS account, Academic Qualifications section, I filled my qualifications as PhD in EEE, Singapore.

Questions:
1) On the APEGS website, it is stated that we need to do the WES course-by-course evaluation, but i am not sure which degree I should do? Bachelor from Russia or PhD in Singapore?

2) I had a WES document-by-document ECA for my PhD degree already. Should I upgrade it to course-by-course evaluation for my PhD degree? OR:

3) Do the course-by-course evaluation for my Bachelor degree from Russia?

I highly appreciated if anyone could help. Very confused.

FELIX CAZAREZ

Aug 6, 2020
Hello All,
I started the application but am very confused.

My background:
1) Completed Bachelor degree in Aerospace engineering, Russia.
2) Got a PhD degree in Nanyang Technological University in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE), Singapore.
3) I have 6 years of experience in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) field.
4) In my APEGS account, Academic Qualifications section, I filled my qualifications as PhD in EEE, Singapore.

Questions:
1) On the APEGS website, it is stated that we need to do the WES course-by-course evaluation, but i am not sure which degree I should do? Bachelor from Russia or PhD in Singapore?

2) I had a WES document-by-document ECA for my PhD degree already. Should I upgrade it to course-by-course evaluation for my PhD degree? OR:

3) Do the course-by-course evaluation for my Bachelor degree from Russia?

I highly appreciated if anyone could help. Very confused.

hello friend,

I think you are evaluating your bachelor's, them, you have to start with it, on the APEGS page, mention if you have a Ph.D. you won't need to take exam to EIT. them, you have to get both, bachelor's and Ph.D.
Always you have to do ICAP course by course in WES for APEGS, if you have an ECA, you must change it

You can find this information on the APEGS page

good look, I guess your process will be easiest so, you have an advantage on your PhD.

dxinfinitum

Mar 19, 2019
Question: To those who have been approved in EIT by submitting work experience to waive confirmatory exams, I am currently applying for EIT. Am I required to complete all 34 competencies in work experience reporting? Or only the 10 technical competencies first?

mech.engr21

Mar 9, 2020
Hi, I have got an email from APEGS stating that your work experiences has been credited 36 months towards PE/EIT and confirmatory exam is waived but your EIT application is not approved yet because your work experience is in international environment. So far my understanding that to get PE, I have to have 12 months Canadian/equivalent to Canadian work experience. Do I need 12 months Canadian/equivalent to Canadian work experience for EIT as well ? So if it is true why I need to apply for EIT ? I can apply for PE directly? Could you please share your experiences ? Thanks
Any update... did u get EIT?

immig95

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
Hi, my work experience has been credited 36 months towards PE. Still not my profile updated for EIT letter. I am a international applicant. how I will get EIT letter? Thanks