+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APEGS EIT deficiency

adbayaras

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Anyone who applied to apegs EIT got any deficiency?

I was given 3 deficiency but I believe I fully covered all of them so I plan to apply for reassessment.
I noticed that there were some inaccuracies on my self-assessment

Has anyone had similar experience?

Jul 3, 2019
Anyone who applied to apegs EIT got any deficiency?

I was given 3 deficiency but I believe I fully covered all of them so I plan to apply for reassessment.
I noticed that there were some inaccuracies on my self-assessment

Has anyone had similar experience?
Dear what have you done next??? same thing i am facing . please guide me further

Apr 17, 2018
Brother I have some queries regarding Apegs.

In my apegs portal i have received a mail to submit experience to waiveoff confirmatory exams so i submitted 7years experience in January 2020 and got portal updated as in february and till date as Your report has been tabled pending a review. Your report will be returned to the Experience Review Committee following a review. No action is required by you at this time.

Now i got a mail from APEGS.

At its last meeting, the Experience Review Committee reviewed your work experience for the period 2010/06/01 to 2017/06/01. In conducting its review, the committee attempted to ascertain whether your work experience fulfills the requirements of either Appendix 3 (Components of Acceptable Engineering Work Experience) or Appendix 4 (Components of Acceptable Geoscience Work Experience) of the Regulatory Bylaws, as applicable.
The committee’s comments are as follows:

Your report has been tabled pending a review. Your report will be returned to the Experience Review Committee following a review. No action is required by you at this time.

You now have a total of 0 months experience credit toward professional registration.

if you are registered as a Member-in-training and you have not already passed the Professional Practice Examination (PPE), you are eligible to write it if you are compliant with the CPD Program requirements. Information on the PPE can be found on our website under Apply, Professional Practice Exam.

Once you have passed the PPE and have four years of work experience approved, you are eligible to apply for registration as a professional member under The Engineering and Geoscience Professions Act. The online application form can be found in your online profile in APEGS Central under Applications, “Professional Member from APEGS Member-in-Training” application workflow. You can submit the professional member application after you have written the PPE (anticipating that you passed) and you have all of your experience submitted (anticipating that it will be approved).

can anyone explain what does this mean ?

Reactions: mech.engr21

mech.engr21

Mar 9, 2020
Brother I have some queries regarding Apegs.

In my apegs portal i have received a mail to submit experience to waiveoff confirmatory exams so i submitted 7years experience in January 2020 and got portal updated as in february and till date as Your report has been tabled pending a review. Your report will be returned to the Experience Review Committee following a review. No action is required by you at this time.

Now i got a mail from APEGS.

At its last meeting, the Experience Review Committee reviewed your work experience for the period 2010/06/01 to 2017/06/01. In conducting its review, the committee attempted to ascertain whether your work experience fulfills the requirements of either Appendix 3 (Components of Acceptable Engineering Work Experience) or Appendix 4 (Components of Acceptable Geoscience Work Experience) of the Regulatory Bylaws, as applicable.
The committee’s comments are as follows:

Your report has been tabled pending a review. Your report will be returned to the Experience Review Committee following a review. No action is required by you at this time.

You now have a total of 0 months experience credit toward professional registration.

if you are registered as a Member-in-training and you have not already passed the Professional Practice Examination (PPE), you are eligible to write it if you are compliant with the CPD Program requirements. Information on the PPE can be found on our website under Apply, Professional Practice Exam.

Once you have passed the PPE and have four years of work experience approved, you are eligible to apply for registration as a professional member under The Engineering and Geoscience Professions Act. The online application form can be found in your online profile in APEGS Central under Applications, “Professional Member from APEGS Member-in-Training” application workflow. You can submit the professional member application after you have written the PPE (anticipating that you passed) and you have all of your experience submitted (anticipating that it will be approved).

can anyone explain what does this mean ?
any update brother... did u get EIT?