+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APEGS approval

Jamil87

Apr 23, 2017
I've got academic assessment review completed and now it is only I guess director approval left?

Does it mean that I can feel myself approved and no deficiencies will be assigned and it is just a formal thing to wait for Director ?

Reactions: msballes16
Apr 17, 2018
I've got academic assessment review completed and now it is only I guess director approval left?

Does it mean that I can feel myself approved and no deficiencies will be assigned and it is just a formal thing to wait for Director ?
what is your statusnow.

Brother I have some queries regarding Apegs.
In my apegs portal i have received a mail to submit experience to waiveoff confirmatory exams so i submitted 7years experience in January 2020 and got portal updated as in february and till date as Your report has been tabled pending a review. Your report will be returned to the Experience Review Committee following a review. No action is required by you at this time.

Now i got a mail from APEGS.

At its last meeting, the Experience Review Committee reviewed your work experience for the period 2010/06/01 to 2017/06/01. In conducting its review, the committee attempted to ascertain whether your work experience fulfills the requirements of either Appendix 3 (Components of Acceptable Engineering Work Experience) or Appendix 4 (Components of Acceptable Geoscience Work Experience) of the Regulatory Bylaws, as applicable.
The committee’s comments are as follows:

Your report has been tabled pending a review. Your report will be returned to the Experience Review Committee following a review. No action is required by you at this time.

You now have a total of 0 months experience credit toward professional registration.

msballes16

Jun 13, 2018
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
Nomination.....
08-11-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2019

Hi!

Can you please share your timeline summary? For how long did your status stayed at "Director Review for Approval". Thank you very much!

Oct 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
22-02-2019
I applied last year 20 October
Did you get director approval? How much time did it take? I am also waiting on Director Approval and it's been more than a month since I received 36 month credit and approval of my technical competency. Thank you for your reply and time.